Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 (2673 Views)

Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa / 34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly / Hausa Man Show Ambition To Run For Gubernatorial Election In Anambra (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by reportsafrique: 11:12pm On May 08, 2017
34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019

A 34-year-old Nigerian billionaire living abroad has declared his intention to run for presidency in 2019. Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada, in an exclusive report to NAIJ.com, revealed that he believes he’s not too young to contest.

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/05/34-year-old-nigerian-billionaire-declares-ambition-run-president-2019/

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/05/34-year-old-nigerian-billionaire-declares-ambition-run-president-2019/

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by BabaRamota1980: 12:00am On May 09, 2017
The problem of leadershio in Nigeria is not age but incompetence. Just calling him youth is insufficoent. Heck Ibori was young when he became governor and we witnessed how he wasted the fortunes of his state.

No one should care about his age or worth, rather, we need to know his track accomplishments. What position of authority has he had, has he been in Managerial role and led people, how did he manage or cope when faced with difficulties, has he had to mediate conflicts before, whats his parental background......these and many more ought to be the criterias for assessing eligibility,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by godfatherx: 12:07am On May 09, 2017
I agree with the guy above 100%, you can't campaign to me with youthfulness, what else have you got!

The following youth were/have been 'useless':
*Dimeji Bankole (former speaker, house of rep)
*Salisu Buhari (former speaker, house of rep)
*Dino Melaye (a senator, acts like Davido on weed)
*Peter Obi (former governor, Anambra State, 41 yrs old when he became governor)
*Andy Uba & Chris Uba (both in politics when they were 40 years old or younger, Andy parades a fake university [Buxton] certificate, Chris was the self-acclaimed political god-father of Ngige.
*Nasir El-Rufai (as DG BPE, he can't absolve himself from BPE scam with Abubakar Atiku)
*Femi Fani-Kayode (former minister and for food only)
*Yakubu Dogara (speaker, house of rep)
*etc.
I think the house of representative is caused.

If anyone wants to campaign, don't come with 'I am young'.
E no go work for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by criminalmindz: 12:10am On May 09, 2017
as long as Na Hausa, he should get lost.

2 Likes

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by JDelight(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2017
Wow nice let's do some check up on him cus come 2019 we must try to get it write and perfect.

Anyway check this out.......

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
SHEKAU.IS.A.GENIUS
Shekau kidnap some girls (276) from Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State in 2014.
Shekau who kidnapped the girls from the school also try to make the prime suspect (Mrs Kwanbura) the Commissioner for Education.
Shekau ordered that Goodluck Jonathan should not be informed about the kidnap until as instrumented.
Shekau also compensated BBOG cofounder with a juicy shut up appointment in the Nigeria Port Authority.
Shekau released 24 girls for his presidency first year celebration in 2016.
Shekau has released another 80 or 82 or 86 girls for the second year in office celebration.
Shekau is a very good Nutritionist. The girls are very fresh after three years.
Shekau is a very good Dermatologist. The girls are without any skin disease, not even heat rashes.
Shekau is a very good hairstylist, the girls made new hair before their arrival. 80 or 82 or 86 girls for presentation.
Shekau is a very good fashion designer, they came with new cloths. The presentation must be an honourable one.
Shekau is a very good make up artist, the girls are looking like Aisha Agbani.
This Shekau has really tried for the Borno state government, I think he needs to be given an award on girls preservation.
IT IS NOT EASY FOR GIRLS WITH "PARLOUR UP BRINGING" TO LIVE IN THE BUSH FOR THREE YEARS WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN.
SHEKAU, YOU ARE A GOOD FILM DIRECTOR.
and I say thank well played.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by sLentlover7778(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2017
Hope your wife is 70years, that's the only way you can win. Ask France newly elected president
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by kolado(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2017
And, of course, i am not interested in where he comes from or tribe but competence and leadership track records. I think thats what Nigerians need right now.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by TheStronghold: 2:01am On May 09, 2017
You can't say your for the youth. The youth must make that declaration based on your presentation and what you bring to the table.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by Annie939(f): 2:08am On May 09, 2017
good to hear
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by Krossbow123: 2:10am On May 09, 2017
how old is Yahaya Bello? what are his achievement?

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by Krossbow123: 2:10am On May 09, 2017
how old is Yahaya Bello? what are his achievements?
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by mykelmeezy: 2:47am On May 09, 2017
what classified him as a billionaire

a youth without sense is equivalent to a buhari

idgaf who runs all i want is there must be debates between candidates of each party first

then the winners of each party will debate and laydown clear blueprints the bilnd can see and the slowpoke can understand .....

then you must bring health report of 3-5 years

this one looks like a food addict

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by chinjo(m): 3:38am On May 09, 2017
How much do u know about Iboris rule in delta state. Ambassador of the brown roof republic

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by chinjo(m): 3:41am On May 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
The problem of leadershio in Nigeria is not age but incompetence. Just calling him youth is insufficoent. Heck Ibori was young when he became governor and we witnessed how he wasted the fortunes of his state.

No one should care about his age or worth, rather, we need to know his track accomplishments. What position of authority has he had, has he been in Managerial role and led people, how did he manage or cope when faced with difficulties, has he had to mediates conflicts before, whats his parental background......these and many more ought to be the criterias for assessing eligibility,

How much do u know about iboris tenor as governor of delta state? Ambassador of the red roof republic.

2 Likes

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by lenghtinny(m): 4:12am On May 09, 2017
Macron wannabe...

Oga sir, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but your ambition is dead on arrival
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by DanseMacabre(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

No one should care about his age or worth, rather, we need to know his track accomplishments. What position of authority has he had, has he been in Managerial role and led people, how did he manage or cope when faced with difficulties, has he had to mediate conflicts before, whats his parental background......these and many more ought to be the criterias for assessing eligibility,

Basically bro. But you go still surprise say once him enter Aso Rock him head go turn.

That juju wey Maradona put for there no be moyin-moyin o.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by yhemsy62(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2017
Corruption is written all over his body. He look like a gee-boi
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by bankyblue(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2017
Hmmmm, this guy go turn villa to club,

Anyway I don't care as long as pmb won't come back, am OK with him
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by SalamRushdie: 7:17am On May 09, 2017
godfatherx:
I agree with the guy above 100%, you can't campaign to me with youthfulness, what else have you got!

The following youth were/have been 'useless':
*Dimeji Bankole (former speaker, house of rep)
*Salisu Buhari (former speaker, house of rep)
*Dino Melaye (a senator, acts like Davido on weed)
*Peter Obi (former governor, Anambra State, 41 yrs old when he became governor)
*Andy Uba & Chris Uba (both in politics when they were 40 years old or younger, Andy parades a fake university [Buxton] certificate, Chris was the self-acclaimed political god-father of Ngige.
*Nasir El-Rufai (as DG BPE, he can't absolve himself from BPE scam with Abubakar Atiku)
*Femi Fani-Kayode (former minister and for food only)
*Yakubu Dogara (speaker, house of rep)
*etc.
I think the house of representative is caused.

If anyone wants to campaign, don't come with 'I am young'.
E no go work for me.

The current governor of Kogi state..infact more than 70 percent of Nigerian Presidents were youth when they mismanaged the economy

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by dunelsty(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2017
what is this one saying self.....
when he sees strange fire in his house now he will be jumping upandan shouting *Jesu!...
"walks away" next thread bikonu
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by dahmie2013: 7:33am On May 09, 2017
Not bad. Just hope he won't be like Jimoh Ibrahim, cos after watching dat Ondo state governorship debate, I realise we young ppl have a long way 2 go in terms of taking leadership positions in dis country. What he was saying made no sense, showed lack of directn & understanding of what governance is about.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by purplekayc(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2017
grin federal republic of WAHALA
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by YorubaNigga(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2017
Vote for YorubaNigga!! President of Nigeria 2019!!
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 8:03am On May 09, 2017
Come eh, we re wise now
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by NaWetinDey(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2017
He should go and sit down, or he should remain seated - whichever works for him.

An Hausa man - literate and young or not - really has nothing to offer Nigeria in leadership. You know why? They are always afraid of the unknown so they rule in fear. This causes them to be extremely tribalistic. That's where you easily find religious bigots in seats of authority because they are afraid that their sins will find them out.

Even this one, he will be worse than all of them put together because, now, he's more exposed to many instruments of torture.
Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by deor03(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2017
reportsafrique:
34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019

A 34-year-old Nigerian billionaire living abroad has declared his intention to run for presidency in 2019. Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada, in an exclusive report to NAIJ.com, revealed that he believes he’s not too young to contest.

He need to start by READING the constitution of Nigeria.

Section 131 states the condition to be ELIGIBLE to contest

131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

(b) he has attained the age of forty years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

2 Likes

Re: 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 by angiography(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2017
JDelight:
Wow nice let's do some check up on him cus come 2019 we must try to get it write and perfect.

Anyway check this out.......

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
SHEKAU.IS.A.GENIUS
Shekau kidnap some girls (276) from Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State in 2014.
Shekau who kidnapped the girls from the school also try to make the prime suspect (Mrs Kwanbura) the Commissioner for Education.
Shekau ordered that Goodluck Jonathan should not be informed about the kidnap until as instrumented.
Shekau also compensated BBOG cofounder with a juicy shut up appointment in the Nigeria Port Authority.
Shekau released 24 girls for his presidency first year celebration in 2016.
Shekau has released another 80 or 82 or 86 girls for the second year in office celebration.
Shekau is a very good Nutritionist. The girls are very fresh after three years.
Shekau is a very good Dermatologist. The girls are without any skin disease, not even heat rashes.
Shekau is a very good hairstylist, the girls made new hair before their arrival. 80 or 82 or 86 girls for presentation.
Shekau is a very good fashion designer, they came with new cloths. The presentation must be an honourable one.
Shekau is a very good make up artist, the girls are looking like Aisha Agbani.
This Shekau has really tried for the Borno state government, I think he needs to be given an award on girls preservation.
IT IS NOT EASY FOR GIRLS WITH "PARLOUR UP BRINGING" TO LIVE IN THE BUSH FOR THREE YEARS WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN.
SHEKAU, YOU ARE A GOOD FILM DIRECTOR.
and I say thank well played.

Lol....this one case pass yaba left o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally :3 Killed, Many Wounded As Police Open Fire On Protesters-pic / BREAKING NEWS: Senate Spokesman Disgraced In His Constituency / Before I Will Be Jailed I Will Expose The Hidden Truth-obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.