Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. (2376 Views)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Solomon Adeola's Birthday Cake From Saraki, As Yayi Celebrates 47th Bithday / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
when i was in the town yesterday night and this morning d people of kwarans wasn't happy with the emergence of bukola saraki as d 8th senate president of FRN. i was so so dissappointed with d alliance of bukola saraki with pdp he will fail in this move cos' apc party is still new in d system of governance lawan still has more experience than bukola.infact i was shock hearing his emergence .people are raining curses to him for d bad attrocities he did to kwara while he was d kwara state governor a while nigerians doesn't support bukola saraki he's a thief .

3 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by baralatie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
"when you was in town............" I am here to read all manner of commentatious comments because of APC

3 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by lolababe331e: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
when i was in the town yesterday night and this morning d people of kwarans wasn't happy with the emergence of bukola saraki as d 8th senate president of FRN. i was so so dissappointed with d alliance of bukola saraki with pdp he will fail in this move cos' apc party is still new in d system of governance lawan still has more experience than bukola.infact i was shock hearing his emergence .people are raining curses to him for d bad attrocities he did to kwara while he was d kwara state governor a while nigerians doesn't support bukola saraki he's a thief .

He was a terrible Governor, a real big thief

9 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by maryam6(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op, hw many kwaransundecided

1 Like

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by tpiadotcom: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok, Is this another pineapple juice script.
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
i was in ilorin yesterday and this morning people were lamenting about his emergence infact d taxi driver were cursing about his ego in politics the people i met was lamenting about d corruption case he had with efcc. the people hate him cos' his emergence caused alot of hatred with d people that's following him in kwara.

6 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Ok, Is this another pineapple juice script.
it is not pineapple it is real infact i rap with some of d students around in ilorin here they were just saying he's over ambitious and lack respect to the elders and this shows he's desperate.

4 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
The rate at which we were happy yesterday in Kwara state wasn't small in fact NTA went to the street to televised people of kwarans , they all extol the independence of the house to chose her leaders without outside influence and welcome the emergence of Bukola .... only one man faulted Bukola for going behind His Party .....

Many ministry went gaga yesterday cuz Bukola is now the senate president and Kwara is represented at the principal level.

Sai Leader!!!!

3 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
BIG LIE!
Only Lia Mohammed , his family members and his boiz will be unhappy

2 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by vedaxcool(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
maryam6:
Op, hw many kwaransundecided

I guess as many as the cretiods that elected Bukola for SP

1 Like

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chosen1984:
BIG LIE!
This is a big fat lie cos' people are still lamenting this is form of betraying.

2 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chosen1984:
BIG LIE!
This is a big fat lie cos' people are still lamenting this is form of betraying. let me tell u here d people of kwarans was not happy with his emergence.

3 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lushcream:
The rate at which we were happy yesterday in Kwara state wasn't small in fact NTA went to the street to televised people of kwarans , they all extol the independence of the house to chose her leaders without outside influence and welcome the emergence of Bukola .... only one man faulted Bukola for going behind His Party .....

Many ministry went gaga yesterday cuz Bukola is now the senate president and Kwara is represented at the principal level.

Sai Leader!!!!
a big fat lie

4 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
a big fat lie
e be like say dem dey fry masa from ur head..... Adugbo wo lo lo ni Ilorin ...... a go analyse am for u now now ......

Bunch of haters , Kwara has never have any Principal National representation since Tunde Idiagbon in the 80s and now that one of Kwaran is now the number 3 man in Nigeria and you claimed we ain't happy .....

u be mumu oooo .....
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki represents himself. EFCC,do your job.

2 Likes

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Kog45(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
when i was in the town yesterday night and this morning d people of kwarans wasn't happy with the emergence of bukola saraki as d 8th senate president of FRN. i was so so dissappointed with d alliance of bukola saraki with pdp he will fail in this move cos' apc party is still new in d system of governance lawan still has more experience than bukola.infact i was shock hearing his emergence .people areraining curses to him for d bad attrocities he did to kwara while he was d kwara state governor a while nigerians doesn't support bukola saraki he's a thief
pls for once be truthful even if u don't like him.I'm in kwara presently and d jubilation was awesome,so stop lying and face d reality.LIAR
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by zekki: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sai Bukola! W are proud of him
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by luvmijeje(f): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
He's now a leprosy politician. Any one seen with him at this period will be term a traitor. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Since he never win senate presidency, you never go kwara and you never told us what they are saying.

Now he don win, you don magically find yourself in kwara and has anointed and appointed yourself a kwara observer and spokesboy.
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kog45:
pls for once be truthful even if u don't like him.I'm in kwara presently and d jubilation was awesome,so stop lying and face d reality.LIAR

You take that nigga too serious.
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Okay
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
None of my business
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by cocokiller1(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls its d people of kwara nd not the people of kwarans
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Stunner1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
No b only people of kwarans jajajajajajajajaja its people of nigerians angry angry angry
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
what bukola saraki want to do is to destabilize apc government and God will not give him d power to break d change party soon bukola will say he want to decamp to pdp with this development we are tired of his leadership.
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
WE DON'T CARE WHO THE SENATE PRESIDENT IS.
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by HzRF(m): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Goan sleep
Are you nt d 1 that said d Chief debtor himself Aregberascal is the best gov in d world
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by poiu44: 1:32am On Jun 11, 2015
B
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by Franzeez(m): 5:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Johnnyessence:
I was also in town and people loved him, they were blessing saraki with praises. The people in the town in kwara where I was yesterday night and this morning are so happy
Re: People Of Kwara Reject Bukola Saraki As The Senate President. by eby35(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2015
Op, na wash..

(1) (Reply)

Na Only Fulani Waka Come (2)- By Yinka Odumakin / Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! / Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.