Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,400 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! (2377 Views)

El-rufai's Lies Against Jonathan.(jonathan's Media Adviser ) / Fulani Herdsmen Are Your Brothers: Forgive Them, Live With Them- Ortom / Opinion: Dear Goodluck Jonathan, You Cannot Reformat Your Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2015
CAVEAT: This is purely about Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians and Africans, not about PDP, nor APC.

The Ministers for Power, Housing and Works and that of Agriculture, under the General Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government have said that you did well in the areas of Power generation and distribution, in road constructions and in agriculture. This is not like majority of Nigerians do not already know this,or that these men did not know these when they were busy lying to the whole world about you, it was just the kind of dirty politics that is played in this country. Kindly forgive them and forget.

Babatunde Raji Fashola and Audu Ogbeh have confessed because they can no longer lie to their consciences in this regard and cannot within the confines of reason appropriate these stellar performances to the 6 months old government of General Buhari. In their confessions, one of them even mentioned that despite the numerous completed and commissioned roads in your time, about 200 more roads are still at various levels of completion and 100 power plants at different levels of completion.

Kindly forgive them and forget.
I said it repeatedly that the lust to get rid of Jonathan was not as a result of performance, it was merely the concoction of a group of individuals who could not believe that power had left their table and they could no longer play god to other Nigerians, together with the conspiracy of the Western world who could not come to terms with the economic and political misfortune of having Nigeria and Africa become truly independent.

Kindly forgive them and forget. And also about a PDP and a collection of your lieutenants who could not market you.
Hypocritically, the same Western society that never saw or wrote anything positive about your giant strides of transformation, now see you as the symbol of the new Africa. Funny and wicked people! Kindly forgive them and forget.

Well, this is not the end. There will be many more confessions; in Education, Commerce and Trade, Reforms, Science and Technology, Transport, Healthcare, Industrialization, Youth and Women empowerment, Nigeria-Africa foreign relations, Africa-China relations, etc.

Forgive and forget, Sir, and move on. Do not hold grudges and do not quit doing the little you can for the world and especially the African continent. When the new confessions come, take it in and kindly forgive them and forget.

I look forward and hope that in my life time Nigerians really grow out of the slavery that a few have subjected us to. This systematic strategy of turning us against ourselves for their selfish interest. I do hope that one day we will see black and call it black, white and call it white, for only then can we be said to truly independent of our internal captors and external colonization.

Then we will find the courage to confess to our own selves and forgive ourselves and forget.

Eze-Basil Chinwendu Oluo D'Oracle
ebcodoracle@gmail.com

scannews.com

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=972137036181480&id=378378918890631&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6227459600813509533%3Amf_story_key.502269959359988179&__tn__=%2As

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2015
And?
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2015
but They told the zombies, Gej did nothing, i heard fashola saying about 6000km roads are under construction, no wonder over 15000 construction workers lost their jobs when buhari suspended the contract.

11 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by gunpoint(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2015
The OP
You need Chisos kristi
Change brother, CHANGE!!!
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
thumbs up Gej as the international community keep celebrating u

waiting for passingshot and co to come and sprew thrash

10 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by mysteriousman(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2015
Wait! Who want forgive who? Someone was given a mandate to manage the resources of this country but rather turned it to an atm machine for some people should forgive who? Nigerians will never forgive him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by khristals(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2015
if Nigerians still can't phantom that Buhari was a MISTAKE.. then I have NOTHING to say!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Raiders: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2015
GEJ is a corrupt leader who stole money meant for buying weapons to finance his political party. History will remember GEJ as one of the worse leader to rule Nigeria and the first president to be rejected by Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by banki(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
but They told the zombies, Gej did nothing, i heard fashola saying about 6000km roads are under construction, no wonder over 15000 construction workers lost their jobs when buhari suspended the contract.

Please when did fashola say that?

Are you guys not tired of all of these nonsense, construction workers have been out of jobs since January if you don't know,

Even the 2015 budget we knew funding for toad construction will be reduced drastically as some belt tightning movves

So how did buhari stop the contract...
What do you benefit from falsehood?

9 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2015
banki:

Are you guys not tired of all of these nonsense, construction workers have been out of jobs since January if you don't know,

Even the 2015 budget we knew funding for toad construction will be reduced drastically as some belt tightning movves

don't quote me and sprew thrash,

why will you hear when fashola said it, when you have been configured to hear only bad things about GEJ AND PDP

go and do your research, most projects were ppp and funded by infrastructure banks,
budget had nothing to do with projects on ground, they were already covered in previous years budget.

who asked for the niger bridge construction to Be halted??

better look elsewhere this morning, for you anything about APC is right, PDP evil, surprisingly the wicked and devilish Members of PdP are the top shots in APC today.

hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Leviseed: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Hero
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2015
God will punish those who still support this thief

3 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by marshalcarter: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Is dis OP ok....why should jonathan forgive nigerians??...he should be the 1 beggin nigerians to forgive for his ignorance and stupidity.....if not for his foolishness the situation of dis country couldn't be this way....but since he's an incubated idiot...a dull hypocrite controlled by a female he can't cum out and talk to nigerians...so fvckin hate the imbe angry

Billy goat

2 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by tpiar: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2015
I'm not sure what the op is saying.

Does Jonathan have a grudge against Nigerians?
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Ijaya123: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2015
GEJ, a former Deputy Governor, later became a Governor. He was a vice-president at a point and later became a president. With all those under his belt and someone was saying he is was inexperienced.
I beg to disagree please. He is simply incompetent. And seemingly clueless.

I stand to be quoted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by bigerboy200: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Forgive who?? U must be a joke.. sumone who presided over daily looting of billions of Naira at d expense of the welfare of Nigerians Pls stop talking bullshit..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by bigerboy200: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
don't quote me and sprew thrash,

why will you hear when fashola said it, when you have been configured to hear only bad things about GEJ AND PDP

go and do your research, most projects were ppp and funded by infrastructure banks,
budget had nothing to do with projects on ground, they were already covered in previous years budget.

who asked for the niger bridge construction to Be halted??

better look elsewhere this morning, for you anything about APC is right, PDP evil, surprisingly the wicked and devilish Members of PdP are the top shots in APC today.

hypocrisy stinks
U sef withdraw money from ONSA ATM??
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2015
bigerboy200:
U sef withdraw money from ONSA ATM??
lol
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
God will punish those who still support this thief
because he stole mor e than obj, tinubu, ameachi fashola, ibb, atiku, aldulsalami, etc put together,

shameless hypocrites, because some people didn't steal as much as They wanted to and brought everything to bear, mean gej stole more than obj

lets probe every state and governors /presidents from 1990 till date and your eyes will open beta, brainwashed thing

1 Like

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by ibedun: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2015
OP why are you using a Yoruba moniker? Why do you I-diots have to hid behind a Yoruba name to make a point? Don't you believe in your Igbo Kwenu! Anymore? Eze-basil Chinedu-nce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2015
what are u saying? why should jonathan forgive us? what did i just read. it should be the reverse case, we nigerians don't need any polithievecians whatsoever forgiveness, instead all the polithievecians should ask for our forgiveness/mercy for failing and dissapointing us. and mind you we won't forget what they've done to us.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2015
misspresident:
what are u saying? why should jonathan forgive us? what did i just read. it should be the reverse case, we nigerians don't need any polithievecians whatsoever forgiveness, instead all the polithievecians should ask for our forgiveness/mercy for failing and dissapointing us. and mind you we won't forget what they've done to us.
of a truth you read the reverse, because I didnt read anywhere, where the writer said gej should forgive Nigerians … lol
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by erunz(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2015
banki:

the information is every, u can also ask google if ure not satisfied
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2015
ibedun:
OP why are you using a Yoruba moniker? Why do you I-diots have to hid behind a Yoruba name to make a point? Don't you believe in your Igbo Kwenu! Anymore? Eze-basil Chinedu-nce.
you are a confirmed bigot, because I quoted an igbo writer makes me igbo, let the igbo have a country of their own you refuse, but You hate anyone igbo, irony of life

1 Like

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by mrmetoo1: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
You guys and this lie, are you not tired?? I thought you guys didn't like Fashola, why's his approval so important to you? You know he didn't say this, the transcript is everywhere and nowhere did he mention GEJ constructed more roads than anyone, how's that even possible? Where are the roads? In fact he complained about allocation for roads being very small.

GEJ had the opportunity to do a lot of significant stuff, he had a chance for tangible, obvious, no need to explain achievements because he presided over the nation during an incredible oil boom. He wasted that opportunity, he surrounded himself with people that wanted all for themselves and nothing for the nation. The country is in the mess it's in because of this wasted opportunity.
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Abagworo(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

Under construction is not same as constructed. In Imo and Rivers States where I come from no federal road was completed by Jonathan and I judged him based on that. The Enugu and PH Airports as well as 2nd Niger bridge were equally abandoned or uncompleted. Same goes for all the roads in Imo, Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. There is no completely motorable federal roads in all these States. Where then did he do the works? Maybe in the North.
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Under construction is not same as constructed. In Imo and Rivers States where I come from no federal road was completed by Jonathan and I judged him based on that. The Enugu and PH Airports as well as 2nd Niger bridge were equally abandoned or uncompleted. Same goes for all the roads in Imo, Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. There is no completely motorable federal roads in all these States. Where then did he do the works? Maybe in the North.
i didn't want to reply you till when I saw 2nd Niger bridge abandoned, hehehe you need Jesus, you definitely have refused to find out truth for yourself, that is what APC is using, they feed you with everything … hehehe

may God deliver you from this hypnosis
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by tomakint: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2015
Raiders:
GEJ is a corrupt leader who stole money meant for buying weapons to finance his political party. History will remember GEJ as one of the worse leader to rule Nigeria and the first president to be rejected by Nigerians
Humour me more.....for your info, virtually every sitting Democratically-elected President from Shagari to Obasanjo were rejected at their respective reelection bids but they all rigged themselves into power using their incumbency power only Goodluck Jonathan played the Gentleman part by choosing to respect the wishes of the electorates.......so what are you saying? undecided
Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Eziachi: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan rightly should be in kirikiri prison now without any chance of bail awaiting trial for his unprecedented illegal ATM machine government he presided and some idiots are still asleep praising robbers that may have robbed their yet unborn future generations.
Stupi.d post!,despite everything we now know?
A stupi.d fly will follow the rotten corpse to the grave and got buried with the corpse.

1 Like

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Eziachi: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2015
tomakint:

Humour me more.....for your info, virtually every sitting Democratically-elected President from Shagari to Obasanjo were rejected at their respective reelection bids but they all rigged themselves into power using their incumbency power only Goodluck Jonathan played the Gentleman part by choosing to respect the wishes of the electorates.......so what are you saying? undecided
Ah! We should thank him for that and award him a Nobel price for election defeat acceptance?
This is why am a proud Biafran. Who wants to be a Nigerian whose citizens reasons just like you and are in love with their very own tormentors?

1 Like

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by Eziachi: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
i didn't want to reply you till when I saw 2nd Niger bridge abandoned, hehehe you need Jesus, you definitely have refused to find out truth for yourself, that is what APC is using, they feed you with everything … hehehe

may God deliver you from this hypnosis
And where is the Niger Bridge, courtesy of the ATM /insurance company president?
Many Igbos lost everything in the north to Boko Haram but got not a penny in compensation but Jonathan became an insurance company and paid a newspaper proprietor millions for what he claimed to have lost.
Some of you have no shame, still defending the indefensible in the midst of the terrible stench coming out of Jonathan backside.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! by jimi4us: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Buhari is here to make Nigeria look like Afghanistan so that he and his people can feel at home . but God pass them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not A Happy Man / Prices Are Getting Better Under General Buhari / We Did Not Plan To Wipe Out Igbos – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.