Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Read: Welcome A New Nlander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (3432 Views)

Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Welcome A New Romancelander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sveen:
You're even faking blunders, funny you. Anyway I'm lipsrsealed

Its ok pls...Don't spoil the day for me
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Sveen: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:

Its ok pls...Don't spoil the day for me
Does it mean that much to you?

1 Like

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Fulaboy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Orijin101:

Hey!!!!! I am orijin101, the C.E.O of Romancelander Association Of Weed Smokers cool (RAOWS)

Meet me in my office right now!!!!!!
Oga ibee like say you forget I be the registrar cheesy lemme handle her plx smiley thanchu sire
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sveen:
Does it mean that much to you?
You wouldn't understand

1 Like

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Fulaboy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:

Thanks you sir....lol
babe forget him joor and face me now cheesy
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Sveen: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:

You wouldn't understand
I'm willing. It's up to you to stop wallowing in this fake vanity...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sveen:
I'm willing. It's up to you to stop wallowing in this fake vanity...

hehehe...Ok sir. Noted

1 Like

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Sveen: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:

hehehe...Ok sir. Noted
Allow me say my welcome.
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by rill: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok So after 5yrs of been here, some dumb thread pushed u to register. Yawns, story for the gods.

5 Likes

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Waiting for your answer please..
ForteNL:

Oga...Chill and let me be
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:
Waiting for your answer please..
What was ur question?
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Dollyak(f): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jayjay0:
Welcome man undecided
..lol
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
ForteNL:

What was ur question?
Don't mind jareh...!
just wanna welcome you in our midst...
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:

Don't mind jareh...!
Ok...thank you
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:

Don't mind jareh...!
Ok...thank you
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by NoMoreTrolling: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
I sense a man traped in a womans DP, smh undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrCork:

...congrats!! angry
oga she lite skin na
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by BobUg28(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2015
You're welcome preety ForteNL!

Good to have you here.
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by OKNkanu(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2015
I sense...... Attention seekers and Butt lickers

1 Like

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by sandrahnaub(f): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2015
If dat u at dp, grin U r pweety....welcome 2 Nl

2 Likes

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by iamkingzlee(m): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Welcome smiley
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Booyakasha(f): 3:26am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
Hello Friends. I'm new here. I've been a guest or ghost reader on NL for 5 years. I decided to register today after following a thread on romance section. I hope to enjoy this place.

Long Live Romancelander

Long Live Nairaland

Long Live Seun

Long Live Nigeria
I think this is a fake male account... How can you even be a ghost for 5yrs? why did you even join nairaland after 5yrs? i saw that d.p on flirchi, maybe someone's looking for a bf? that's why you joined, for bf?.. btw why are you even putting "your" d.p just immediately for the whole world to see and adding nl to your moniker? and you even dedicated "ftc"? are you even an attention wh..e? Typical boy!

Welcome to NL, a place where you'll meet people smarter than you 10x. cheers. bye ghost girl you must be really old reading nl for 5yrs now, but you look young? like 20yr? so you started @15 lolz. You can't just be roaming for attention and letting everybody know you just joined that's wrong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by mrpackager(m): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2015
*****you welcome jawe wink..........
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2015
ijobaooorun:
#SUKURA is this not u. Ahhhhhhh ForteNl mama must here dis

Wetin u dey do here for romance section ...

By the way u don comot ur cloth for rain ?

See questions ooo cheesy
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Booyakasha:

I think this is a fake male account... How can you even be a ghost for 5yrs? why did you even join nairaland after 5yrs? i saw that d.p on flirchi, maybe someone's looking for a bf? that's why you joined, for bf?.. btw why are you even putting "your" d.p just immediately for the whole world to see and adding nl to your moniker? and you even dedicated "ftc"? are you even an attention wh..e? Typical boy!

Welcome to NL, a place where you'll meet people smarter than you 10x. cheers. bye ghost girl you must be really old reading nl for 5yrs now, but you look young? like 20yr? so you started @15 lolz. You can't just be roaming for attention and letting everybody know you just joined that's wrong.

Thank you FBI. I Started using internet at 14.

1 Like

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Booyakasha(f): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:

Thank you FBI. I Started using internet at 14.

Impressive, my whole point is, stop being/making it too obvious you just joined.

Maybe you want to contest for miss NL? Lol.. I'm seeing the future already. You can follow me back i just followed you. I'm in stalking mode.
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Dahjhi: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2015
Booyakasha:

[size=18pt]PASS THAT GUY 2 BOTTLES OF ORIGIN cool[/size]

1 Like

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2015
You all should let the girl be.
She just registered, she put up a picture on her dp and opened a thread. So what? Big deal.
Is that now a crime?
Most of you guys must have already started sending her countless pms with the accounts you use in sending pms and you are still coming here to criticize her with your main accounts......SMH.

ForteNL you are welcome. Romance section is fun. Just be yourself do you thing and don't mind what anybody says. Most people here are sick in the head while others are just plain annoying and they try earnestly to display that characteristics.
However, there are still reasonable and cool headed people here.

Just enjoy your time here,make friends, contribute and basically just do your thing.
You might also want to try changing your profile pictures often so as to dispel the claims of those calling you a guy.

Cha cha.
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:
Hello Friends. I'm new here. I've been a guest or ghost reader on NL for 5 years. I decided to register today after following a thread on romance section. I hope to enjoy this place.

Long Live Romancelander

Long Live Nairaland

Long Live Seun

Long Live Nigeria
No mind them joor, u be fine babe! I welcome you to NL!!!
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:
You all should let the girl be.
She just registered, she put up a picture on her dp and opened a thread. So what? Big deal.
Is that now a crime?
Most of you guys must have already started sending her countless pms with the accounts you use in sending pms and you are still coming here to criticize her with your main accounts......SMH.

ForteNL you are welcome. Romance section is fun. Just be yourself do you thing and don't mind what anybody says. Most people here are sick in the head while others are just plain annoying and they try earnestly to display that characteristics.
However, there are still reasonable and cool headed people here.

Just enjoy your time here,make friends, contribute and basically just do your thing.
You might also want to try changing your profile pictures often so as to dispel the claims of those calling you a guy.

Cha cha.

Thanks dearie

thank you
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2015
ForteNL:

Waitin for happen?
and you decide to open a thread for attention okwia!

attention you shall get, you will get & if you are not a male using another moniker & fake pics.

gudluck! grin
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by fullblast(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Booyakasha:

U spoke my mind exactly. When I joined NL newly, I used to think dat 'Nobody' was someone's profile name until I blew off d cover of one fake account unknowingly. Her profile name WAS Blackbeauty nd we exchanged bb pins. She claimed to be a lawyer serving @Ado-ekiti, nd she even gave me an e-book as our chats became friendlier. Along d line, I just told her I doubted her true identity as being a female; b4 I cld say jack, she delected me from bbm and behold her account on nl disappeared in2 d thin air n turned to 'Nobody'. I am very sure d she/he is bak on nl with a new name grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies Sarching For Men In Ebonyi State / Igbo Kwenu! Anambra Kwenu! Kwezuonu! / Looking For The One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.