Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Read: Welcome A New Nlander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (3431 Views)

Holla At Your Girl! Please Welcome A Newbie. / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Welcome A New Romancelander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by jackobi(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
See wooing in various format..............una well done oh
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Booyakasha(f): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
misssclassy:
You all should let the girl be.
She just registered, she put up a picture on her dp and opened a thread. So what? Big deal.
Is that now a crime?
Most of you guys must have already started sending her countless pms with the accounts you use in sending pms and you are still coming here to criticize her with your main accounts......SMH.

ForteNL you are welcome. Romance section is fun. Just be yourself do you thing and don't mind what anybody says. Most people here are sick in the head while others are just plain annoying and they try earnestly to display that characteristics.
However, there are still reasonable and cool headed people here.

Just enjoy your time here,make friends, contribute and basically just do your thing.
Look who's forming decent... You can't even make correct english sentences and you glue words after your punctuations too much. Lol ForteNL that just joined is even better than you, sorry you're not classy. grin
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
fullblast:
U spoke my mind exactly. When I joined NL newly, I used to think dat 'Nobody' was someone's profile name until I blew off d cover of one fake account unknowingly. Her profile name WAS Blackbeauty nd we exchanged bb pins. She claimed to be a lawyer serving @Ado-ekiti, nd she even gave me an e-book as our chats became friendlier. Along d line, I just told her I doubted her true identity as being a female; b4 I cld say jack, she delected me from bbm and behold her account on nl disappeared in2 d thin air n turned to 'Nobody'. I am very sure d she/he is bak on nl with a new name grin
you are very wrong;it was people like you that made her delete her account on Nairaland .She's my girlfriend,she's a lawyer and in Ado Ekiti.She has a new account on Nairaland.She deleted her account cause many men who could not keep their di..cks in their pants were always sending her Pms.And to set the record straight she's a lady any good man would want to keep as a wife and mother of his kids.Dont judge people when you know nothing about them.
Re: Read: Welcome A New Nlander by fullblast(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2015
stevecrun:
you are very wrong;it was people like you that made her delete her account on Nairaland .She's my girlfriend,she's a lawyer and in Ado Ekiti.She has a new account on Nairaland.She deleted her account cause many men who could not keep their di..cks in their pants were always sending her Pms.[s]And to set the record straight she's a lady any good man would want to keep as a wife and mother of his kids[/s].Dont judge people when you know nothing about them.
Guy,We are still on d same page, the only new info is dat u'v come openly to announce that both of u r dating. As for d canceled, dats ur own opinion. Never stick out your neck for a woman until u'v been married to her into OLD AGE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Relationships / Sugar Mummies Sarching For Men In Ebonyi State / Igbo Kwenu! Anambra Kwenu! Kwezuonu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.