Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) (54161 Views)

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture / NASS Resumption: DPO Leads Security At Assembly Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by favourelisha(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kudos to IBB,no matter the critism no regime can challenge him in any infrastructure in ihe decade of nigeria history.Even though that government is chop I chop,but the present leaders started from abacha down to obasanjo are selfish cowardice.

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Benzzle: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chanchit:
Iff this NASS building was modeled after the US own, then our own NASS building is fake cos the quality is far apart.

And as for Saraki, he just repeated history by doing same thing his fore father Afonja did, he should remember how Afonja died.
who is afonja biko
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by pupsyd: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
It looks like MOSALASI
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by jaysniggs: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
tinuolababy:
Who get time to read this epistle? grin grin

Please someone should tell me. What's the order of seating for senators and reps? Do they just take seats as they arrive? Cos me wont like to seat with pdp lol.... cheesy grin wink

As for me I'm here to read Tinuola's comment wink
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Octaves(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
if you show that pix to any one who doesn't know the building or to non Nigerians, they will tell you its a mosque. there is no comparison with US Capitol. the only difference between the building and a mosque is the absence of an imam and the presence of seats instead of mats

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by lastpage: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://nigeriarealestatehub.com/the-national-assembly-complex.html/

There are various types of Domes.

This particular one was from the Islamic Architectural dynasty, irrespective of whether it is a half moon that sits atop it or the Coat of Arms.

But it does not matter that much. it is what the people inside do, that matters.

Lastpage!
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by tinuolababy(f): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2015
jaysniggs:

As for me I'm here to read Tinuola's comment wink

Lol

1 Like

Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by asiwajumi(m): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2015
Chanchit:
Iff this NASS building was modeled after the US own, then our own NASS building is fake cos the quality is far apart.

And as for Saraki, he just repeated history by doing same thing his fore father Afonja did, he should remember how Afonja died.
and u shld nt forget those CURSE from afonja at the point of dealth
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by ideykwum: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2015
You dey come or you dey kwum?

shamsuRana:
Me too i de come..
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by ideykwum: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Let's "kwum" together!! Please?

Aminat508:
Waoh!!! I dey come very soon....inshaAllahu
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
the writer claims the National assembly complex was modeled after US Capitol
He took weed clearly
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Germanboi(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2015
The place where our moni dey sink.
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2015
What a mess called Architectural masterpiece indeed.... Bunkum... The Aso Villa is even worse.... Go out and see Presidential villas make you bow... You are here shouting dome, Architectural masterpiece, Bla bla blah blah blah....
*continue picking my beans*
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Chanchit: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2015
asiwajumi:
and u shld nt forget those CURSE from afonja at the point of dealth

So you think Saraki's curse can hold water?
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by Edrisdeen: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmm.........9ja like spending money shaa.When I become 9ja president in 2039,I will rent a flat in Ajegunle as my ASO rock.
Like seriously e for make sense Aso rock in the hood
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by YabaLeftist: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2015
It looks so simple and unimposing. Looks more like a state house of assembly complex. Time to construct a new one.
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by fuckerholic(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Waoh!!! I dey come very soon....inshaAllahu
Anti western education...how can you go there without western education ? Not possible
Re: The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) by asiwajumi(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Chanchit:

So you think Saraki's curse can hold water?
funny u.but we never can say.most of this politician are small gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.