Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} (1775 Views)

Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / FRSC Recruitment Form Is Out! / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by soccerpipe(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
NIIT, a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements is inviting suitably qualified members of the public to her 16th National Scholarship scheme. NIIT rewards and retain the meritorious and deserving students to supply to the IT-Industry.

NIIT Scholarship Eligibility.
Want to find out if your eligible? All the candidates that falls within the under-listed classification are eligible to apply:

“O” Level / “A” Level Certification
School Leavers
Undergraduates (those pursuing Graduation)
Graduates
a. Individual Professionals who are working and seek Re-skilling programs,
b. Un-employed
c. Under-employed Graduates
and Entrepreneurs

Objectives of NIIT Scholarship.
1. To Attract, Reward and Retain the Meritorious and Deserving Students to Supply to the IT-Industry
2. Facilitate the “achievement” oriented and ambitious with the scholarship towards IT careers
3. Offer Courses from NIIT Product Portfolio that have greater job opportunities
The 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP from NIIT WILL GIVE YOUR LIFE A NEW COURSE, TO FLY HIGH.

Why NIIT Scholarship?
16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is designed to encourage students to take up NIIT program with deserving scholarships.
However, it also recognizes aptitude of the student as a key attribute through the 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP test performance in the award of scholarship.
The 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP will be awarded on the basis of Merit Ranking arrived at using the score of 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP exam.

NIIT Scholarship – Application Method.
Applications for 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is currently on.

Application form are available at all the NIIT Education Centre’s across Nigeria
Candidate can apply online by visiting www.niitnigeria.com. Candidate can fill ONLINE APPLICATION which will generate online HALL TICKET.
Last Date for 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP Application is 10th July 2015
Application form is FREE
Every piece of information on the Application form has to be filled in completely and accurately.

In order to appear for the examination, the Candidates is required to follow the 3 Simple Steps:

Submit the Completed Application Form
Collect the Hall Ticket
Appear for the Scholarship Exam as per the specified date given below.

NIIT Scholarship Examination Date.
NATIONAL LEVEL (NIGERIA): 11th July 2015, Saturday [across multiple venues across Nigeria]
Successful applicant basis merit and meeting the following two criterions will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offer:
1. Meeting the qualifying criteria in NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP-2015 examination and
2. Clearing Personal Interview, will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offers based on merit.

Check: NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Examination Sample Question.

Source: http://www.surejobsng.com/2015/06/2015-niit-edition-of-nigeria.html
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by Damieadeh(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
The form is not on the website.
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by soccerpipe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Damieadeh:
The form is not on the website.
It is there ma...U dnt nid a form you apply online
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by skoles007(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Tnk @OP been waiting for this a long time now...Where MODS dey? Oya FP tins grin
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by oloyedayo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
NIIT.
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by arshavineering(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
nothing is free in niit oo. scholarship fire. .last year I
had "excellent" which was supposed to be highest grade in their grading system, only to be asked to pay #35,500 for a PMP course as against#80,000. Although I payed but there was no value for money in the area of the software usage. no good tutor. NIIT port Harcourt na big wahala. nobody lie pass those their counter girls. especially that fat one; fear her. . if you follow her mouth, u could pay for a course not in their curriculum thereby completing it in 2019, cos they don't refund money oo.i wish and hope the lying syndrome is only peculiar to the port Harcourt branch of Niit oo

1 Like

Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by soccerpipe(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
arshavineering:
had "excellent" which was supposed to be highest grade in their grading system, only to be asked to pay #35,500 for a PMP course as against#80,000. Although I payed but there was no value for money in the area of the software usage. no good tutor. NIIT port Harcourt na big wahala. nobody lie pass those their counter girls. especially that fat one; fear her. . if you follow her mouth, u could pay for a course not in their curriculum thereby completing it in 2019, cos they don't refund money oo.i wish and hope the lying syndrome is only peculiar to the port Harcourt branch of Niit oo

I think so bro.
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 11, 2015
NIIT have always been scamming Nigerians with their fake scholarships. You will score the highest grade and they will still ask you to pay fees equivalent to the market price of the course you are interested in. Scam!

1 Like

Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by Drahl(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2015
arshavineering:

Bros,u r 100% right...what they r doing is not scholarship...its just a 10-20 percent reduction in price...I also had excellent in their exam and was surprised when I was asked 2 pay 110k instead of 150k 4 ccna..the amount u pay is a function of ur grade..so it shd be called NIIT discount not scholarship and it is obtainable in all their branches.
Re: 2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} by Surejobsng(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Drahl:

Bros,u r 100% right...what they r doing is not scholarship...its just a 10-20 percent reduction in price...I also had excellent in their exam and was surprised when I was asked 2 pay 110k instead of 150k 4 ccna..the amount u pay is a function of ur grade..so it shd be called NIIT discount not scholarship and it is obtainable in all their branches.

Hmmm.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Expressor International Group Job Vacancies / Administrative Assistant Wanted In A VI Company / Personal Assistant Sought To Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.