Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Am Unique Special And Valuable Because Of My Culture And Special Abilities. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Unique Special And Valuable Because Of My Culture And Special Abilities. (2811 Views)

I Love My Culture (Promote Your Beautiful Culture) Thread / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Culture And Historical Background Of Kabba People Of Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Unique Special And Valuable Because Of My Culture And Special Abilities. by Okutek(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Stop Putting Down Yourself And Start Discovering Your Greatness.

"I didn't know how unique, special and valuable I was, to myself and to others, because nobody told me so," this statement is the root of major negative psychological issues and problems, for millions of people all over the world. And the impact of these negative beliefs which you have been conditioned to accept as the truth and the fact, has been responsible for derailing and blocking your progress and success. Once you know yourself by understanding who you are, and the unique and special powers and abilities which you have, you will never need the validation of other people to appreciate your value as a person. This is a first step to help you identify your special qualities and abilities which makes you a valuable human being, both to yourself and to the world.

Let's get to it right away with the following simple activities. (A). Get a sheet of paper and pen and write down 10 things that you love doing, that you enjoy doing, that you are excellent at doing, which you will continue to do even without being paid to do it. (B). List 10 negative embarrassing or degrading things, that you will never do for money, no matter how much money you were paid to do it. (C). List 10 principles which you live by day-to-day, which defines your character, integrity, and standards as an upright and reliable person. (E). List 10 bad or negative or manipulative behaviors from other people, which you never tolerate or condone. (F). List 10 major positive ways in which your ethnic culture has prepared you and shaped your life to become a better person today. (G). List 10 new things you have discovered about yourself and who you are before you completed these fun activities. We encourage you to review your lists daily and continue to get to know yourself better and to fully appreciate how special and valuable you are in this mysterious experience we call life.

For more motivational and inspiring information and encouragement as you work towards achieving your goal or goals, please visit our website at this link now: http://linktrack.info/.12x7l. We thank you for allowing us to be of help to you.

Positive Life Changers.

Prosperity Team.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Contest On Beauty / It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: / The Group Call Oriental Brothers,their Breakup And Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.