Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. (4612 Views)

Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by arent88(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:
From Musa to Yusuf to Dauda, you find them heading almost all the police divisions in the south-east and south-south but I have never seen that happen in the north,...is it that they are no high ranking igbo and south-southern police officers to be posted in the north or that such "choice" positions are reserved for only individuals from certain part of the country? Pls I need someone to help me answer these questions?

Cc: Lalasticala
how did u get ur information that there are no dpo of south east region in the north.because the dpo in my area is a young igbo police officer.u guys would nt get tired with stoking ethnic hatred amongs people.do sometio useful with ur life pls.

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Omololu007(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2015
owobokiri:
The hausa language has become the lingua-franca in the security agencies ESPECIALLY the army! The foundamental reforms needed to nationalise the army and extricate this institution from the northern grip needed time to take effect. Ihejirika tried liberalizing the recruitment process. It took them almost 30 years to turn the army into a fulani garrison, essentialy, most of the top echelone within the arm today were the same lietnants who benefited through a corrupt recruitment process in the yars past. . That of the police and costoms are just mind buggling. Jonathan "dashed" the north those institutions . Uptill today, I don't ndersand the raionale behind the northern domination of the police force even in the east. Even as I speak, the local DPO in my area is one mohammed! Are they the smartest or what
u guys will just sit in ur house and b typin rubbish,ao many army barrack av u lived in,only a fool will say hausa or fulani is d lingua-franca in army barrack.av lived in owena barrack in akure,174batallion in odoguyan and dodan barracks,d lingua-franca is pigeon english.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Omololu007(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2015
arent88:
how did u get ur information that there are no dpo of south east region in the north.because the dpo in my area is a young igbo police officer.u guys would nt get tired with stoking ethnic hatred amongs people.do sometio useful with ur life pls.
ibos are very bitter pple,dey complain of almost everytin.i dont know why dis pple alwas fink everybody is against dem.i wish we will hav a govt dat will let d ibos from d south east and rivers state hav a referedum,and if dey say dey wanna b on dia own,no ibo should b allowed to live in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by disumusa: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
arent88:
dont mind him ibo are just to tribal i reside in river state almost all the police were change by gej , b/c of political reason i.e rumokoro,mile3,mile4,miniokoro5 igurita, plice head quaters etc are headed by ibo
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by A7(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2015
An igbo police officer slumps over transfer to the north.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-officer-slumps-in-anambra-over-transfer-to-borno/181253/

In the article more than a dozen igbo police officers deployed to the north threatens to resign.

1 Like

Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
arent88:
Please which area or state is that? They maybe DPOs and area commanders in the north of SE/SS origin but they are very very few.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omololu007:
ibos are very bitter pple,dey complain of almost everytin.i dont know why dis pple alwas fink everybody is against dem.i wish we will hav a govt dat will let d ibos from d south east and rivers state hav a referedum,and if dey say dey wanna b on dia own,no ibo should b allowed to live in any part of Nigeria.
Could you please take a moment and think this through...this is just a simple question which if u are observant enough you could have noticed....nobody insulted any tribe on this thread, this was meant to be a mere peaceful question and answer session but you started d insults.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by gwales: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

Please which area or state is that? They maybe DPOs and area commanders in the north of SE/SS origin but they are very very few.
ur comparison is not even fair, u talked of the north in general which has about 18 states and you are expecting the IGBOS officers all to be responsible in these states; what about the other regions? Or should only the IGBOS that would be the ones incharge in the north. Lastly, it is not right to ask people to mention the name of dpo or commissioner of police since it is not the duty of us to be keeping tabs wit the name of things that is not our problem. U can use google or you can contact the police force for more info.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
disumusa:
dont mind him ibo are just to tribal i reside in river state almost all the police were change by gej , b/c of political reason i.e rumokoro,mile3,mile4,miniokoro5 igurita, plice head quaters etc are headed by ibo
Jonathan and Iherijika did that because they saw the apparent injustice in the police and army...smart, educated and qualified igbo officers are deliberately frustrated by thier Ogas and the top who is usually a non-igbo,....to add further salt to the injury one young and usually incompetent "novice" is transfered from Kano, Katsina, Kaduna or Sokoto to head over you in your own state....meanwhile your police friend who is serving in Kano regularly complains about how is treated in the office, from dodging the office backstabbing usually fuelled by insecurity and envy to being regularly reminded that he is an "nyamiri" and "arne" on an almost daily basis.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
gwales:
ur comparison is not even fair, u talked of the north in general which has about 18 states and you are expecting the IGBOS officers all to be responsible in these states; what about the other regions? Or should only the IGBOS that would be the ones incharge in the north. Lastly, it is not right to ask people to mention the name of dpo or commissioner of police since it is not the duty of us to be keeping tabs wit the name of things that is not our problem. U can use google or you can contact the police force for more info.
Lol, Mr. Can u hear urself, it's not ur duty to be keeping tabs of names of.....bla bla bla..,the worst thing is that you have nothing to say, you know is the truth thus u have got nothing to stay
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cc: Lalasticala, Seun, Ishilove, tbaba1234
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by arent88(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

u were telling another poster how u knw the north well and i ask u how many police stations do u knw are in a state.for the fact that u have visited few police station in ur state of residence shouldnt make u generalize tins.ur arguements are baseless am stil telling u to get busy and stop bringing up stuffs dat ar unwarranted.tank u
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
arent88:
u were telling another poster how u knw the north well and i ask u how many police stations do u knw are in a state.for the fact that u have visited few police station in ur state of residence shouldnt make u generalize tins.ur arguements are baseless am stil telling u to get busy and stop bringing up stuffs dat ar unwarranted.tank u
Hahahaha, pls don't deviate, answer the question please?
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by meccuno: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
donbigboy:
The northerners occupy 70% of the total population in the police force, army, customs and the federal civil service in Nigeria.

That is a fact !!!

Believe it or not.

85%
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by arent88(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

Hahahaha, pls don't deviate, answer the question please?
i guess when i tell u the state u would be able to tell me how many police stations are in the state and the state of origin of all the dpo's there.guess u dnt hav anytin doing enjoy ur thread.
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by Agrika: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
arent88:
i guess when i tell u the state u would be able to tell me how many police stations are in the state and the state of origin of all the dpo's there.guess u dnt hav anytin doing enjoy ur thread.
Who knows I may, pls tell me
Re: Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Even d devil knows that its true but to some extend I don't blame them how many southerners helps his/her pple after assuming a high rank/post but prefer to go on merit mteew Why crying we dey help ourselves ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About The Igbos. / Awolowo Was A Member Of AMORC / If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.