Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies (692 Views)

M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) / Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies by ELVISHOT: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nollywood actress and popular Nigerian blogger is set to speak at New York City this weekend about selfesteem,confidence and many more.The actress shared the news on Instagram and said:Going to #NYC this weekend to speak to some wonderful young#ladies about#confidence, #self esteem,#dedication and achieving goals. One of the questions I will be responding to is"how do I handle it when people spread lies about me via social media?". I am sure a lot of people will like to know the answer to that as well. I can't wait to share my experiences with these ladies. One thing you have to remember is that when people write stuff about you butcan't walk up to you even when they see you in person to confront you; they have just told you that you are too superior. They cannot handle your presence. Their only strength is through the internet where theyare not really relevant but are just numbers fillingup space. They livethrough virtual reality because in the real world they are non existent.#stelladamasus#atl #realtalk#filmmaker#RadioHost#tvhost #actor#singer #teacher#deltapikin#fineibogal
Source:http://godwin12..in/2015/06/nollywood-actress-stella-damascus-set.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies by ladyteska(f): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2015
ok truth be told,i stopped by to see her
Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies by Lucasbalo(m): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2015
I guess the jobless Nigerians will go and listen to her egotistic nonsense. Do anyone meaningful recognize her in Big Apple anyway ?.
Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies by temitemi1(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Good!
Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damascus Set To Speak In New York City To Young Ladies by babs01(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Good 4 ha

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ayo Adesanya Releases New Photos, Looking Sweet / Photo: How To Know He's Salary Has Been Paid / Iyanya Gets All Red Customised B&O Headphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.