Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) (5241 Views)

Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / Stella Idika: My Boyfriend Can't Do Without My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by mary4mmm: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
“My boobs and face are so special to me but I cherish my boobs more. They are not that big but I like its shape and.......

Read here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/877-i-cherish-my-face-and-my-boobs-the-most-actress-stella-idika

Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by SexyNairalander: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2017
booked
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
nonsense
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Actress indeed... Ion't know her
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by nepapole(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2017
Them go soon carry dis poo go fp.
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Please who is Stella Idika?
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sandydayziz:
gud u don't,,,,

Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sandydayziz:
I cherish evrytin about u queen
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
smh... out of all the things in this world to cherish, it is only ur boobs and face that matters to u... all dz adulterous generations

Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
We nor believe u jare,until u pull am out show us na dere we go know if na true..seeing is believing
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
celestialdamsel:
smh... out of all the things in this world to cherish, it is only ur boobs and face that matters to u... all dz adulterous generations
Abeg free de babe joor..Men cherish and adore it most in a womanz body..It is de perfection of creation in a womanz physiology. grin
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
jakandeola:
I cherish evrytin about u queen

Tanx sweetie kiss
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by olumzzz(m): 4:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Tanx sweetie kiss
Imagine..because i no dy aos u don get anoda sweetie
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2017
olumzzz:

Imagine..because i no dy aos u don get anoda sweetie
Of cus not... U're my sweetie sweetie kiss
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by jakandeola(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

no let me vez for u o lol
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2017
jakandeola:
no let me vez for u o lol
U're my sweetie sweetie sweetie kiss
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by jakandeola(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

U're my sweetie sweetie sweetie kiss
hahaha
UV started

Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by olumzzz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Beta..Oya take kiss...Hw we dy do val na?
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
olumzzz:

Beta..Oya take kiss...Hw we dy do val na?
Baby anyhow u want it kiss
I'd luv a vacation. How bout Dubai? embarassed
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by olumzzz(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Baby anyhow u want it kiss I'd luv a vacation. How bout Dubai? embarassed
Dubai, u want...Dubai, it is..Hope u gotta visa alrdy so i can get d tickets
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2017
olumzzz:

Dubai, u want...Dubai, it is..Hope u gotta visa alrdy so i can get d tickets

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Can't u get me the visa? embarassed
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by olumzzz(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sandydayziz:

embarassed embarassed embarassed Can't u get me the visa? embarassed
Anything 4 u baby...are u on whatsapp or bbm?
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
olumzzz:

Anything 4 u baby...are u on whatsapp or bbm?

Drop me ur pin den!
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by olumzzz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Drop me ur pin den!
5C3F0D87 Pin dropped
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
olumzzz:

5C3F0D87
Pin dropped

Just sent u an invite!
Re: ‘I Cherish My Face And My Boobs The Most ‘ – Actress, Stella Idika(photos) by olumzzz(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Just sent u an invite!
Accepted u wholeheartedly

19 South African Celebrities Pose Nude For Marie Claire SA ' The Unclad Issue'' / Indecent Dressing On Campuses SEE PHOTOS / BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir