Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. (1040 Views)

I Need A One-no-one Training On Oracle 11g @ Abujaonly / I Need 0racle Database 11g: Sql Fundamentals I 1z0-051 Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Gurus in the house... I need help in becoming Oracle certified.. I am a final year student of Information Technology. I have basics of java, javascript, css, html and C.. just basics.

. But programming isn't my thing.. I am not good at Maths and rapid thinking yet I want to be relevant in IT field which is why I chose database. I believe I can handle programming necessary for database administration.

How can I become Oracle Certified please.. I need guides please.
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by trytillmake(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
do the exam
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 13, 2015
trytillmake:
do the exam

Thanks for you input.. I was hoping I could get links to tutorials or steps to follow as to where exactly to start.. I'm seeing conflicting tutorials and getting confused..
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:47am On Jun 13, 2015
choose4me:

Thanks for you input.. I was hoping I could get links to tutorials or steps to follow as to where exactly to start.. I'm seeing conflicting tutorials and getting confused..

You can help yourself by downloading ebooks online, searching for resourceful video tutorials on YouTube or simply by using Google to search for relevant tutorial sites.

To get started visit it-ebooks.info just type oracle 11g and check the title option below the search bar and hit the search button. It should return list of good books you can learn with, with no exception to an ebook titled "Oracle 11g for dummies". This should get you started as a beginner and you can supplement that with YouTube videos and don't forget you can always refer back to Google or some Devs forums such as Stackoverflow, et al to get help whenever you get stuck or confronted with a much powerful problem.

When you are done studying the ebook, you can proceed further by downloading ebooks from other authors to advance your knowledge and upgrade your proficiency in bending the Db to do whatever you ask or wants it to.

Good luck!
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
ghettodreamz:

You can help yourself by downloading ebooks online, searching for resourceful video tutorials on YouTube or simply by using Google to search for relevant tutorial sites.

To get started visit it-ebooks.info just type oracle 11g and check the title option below the search bar and hit the search button. It should return list of good books you can learn with, with no exception to an ebook titled "Oracle 11g for dummies". This should get you started as a beginner and you can supplement that with YouTube videos and don't forget you can always refer back to Google or some Devs forums such as Stackoverflow, et al to get help whenever you get stuck or confronted with a much powerful problem.

When you are done studying the ebook, you can proceed further by downloading ebooks from other authors to advance your knowledge and upgrade your proficiency in bending the Db to do whatever you ask or wants it to.

Good luck!

Thanks a million bro..
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by ghettodreamz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
choose4me:

Thanks a million bro..

Welcome!
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by pneumaticos(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
choose4me:

Hi,the way you talking shows u dont know much about what you about to get involve with,

Well,if you can pay me for a day tutorial to put you through the first stage like installation ,sql,and how the oracle instance works,

You even need some networking knowlege to be good,

The bad news....the end of a database administrator is still much closer to programming than you can thinks

What the fork,do you think plsql is all about,...except you want to work as a call center guy or a receptionist thats when you will be confortable with oracle server and probably sql expert.

If you want to run from maths ,

Hallele to microsoft server courses,atleast they are hot cake, and you easily escape all the coding sheet,or bounce on top networking....binary maths shouldnt be hars to crack,from there its easier to become a master

Less i forget ,i charge 10k for a day,i am very sure you wont regret your actions
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
pneumaticos:

Hi,the way you talking shows u dont know much about what you about to get involve with,

Well,if you can pay me for a day tutorial to put you through the first stage like installation ,sql,and how the oracle instance works,

You even need some networking knowlege to be good,

The bad news....the end of a database administrator is still much closer to programming than you can thinks

What the fork,do you think plsql is all about,...except you want to work as a call center guy or a receptionist thats when you will be confortable with oracle server and probably sql expert.

If you want to run from maths ,

Hallele to microsoft server courses,atleast they are hot cake, and you easily escape all the coding sheet,or bounce on top networking....binary maths shouldnt be hars to crack,from there its easier to become a master

Less i forget ,i charge 10k for a day,i am very sure you wont regret your actions

Thanks.. but I'm not as dumb as you think.. I have java and C programming experience.. and I'd rather work alone. I'll stick to the previous advice. Thanks all thesame
Re: Help Me Become An Oracle 11G Certified Professional. by pneumaticos(m): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2015
choose4me:

Thanks.. but I'm not as dumb as you think.. I have java and C programming experience.. and I'd rather work alone. I'll stick to the previous advice. Thanks all thesame

Ait

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

ERP All Kinds Of Software & Cloud Computing Are Done Here / Any Android Apps Developer Here? Please Come In. / Does Anyone In Here Have Mcpd Study Guides For Sharing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.