Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane (1700 Views)

“life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / Akwa Ibom Girl Itoro Essien Post After S3x Photos While Her Mates Were At Church / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:22am On Jun 11, 2015
YBNL boss, Olamide is on his way to Malaysia. The rapper is billed to perform at the annual AGA Awards in Malaysia scheduled to hold on Friday, June 12, 2015, D’Club Ballroom Damansara, next
to Pelangi Damansara. Olamide will perform alongside his protege, Lil Kesh while Nigerian comedian, Buchi will be the event anchor.

madailygist.com/photos-olamide-flies-to-malaysia-2/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2015
His tweet here...

Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Damn! I gonna missed this... embarassed
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by ibkgab001: 5:57am On Jun 11, 2015
And hope he will not deny this again " WON LOWO YAHOO LO HELPU MII OOO"

Now he is heading to YAHOO HEADQUARTERS
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by TrishaP(f): 6:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Nothing spectacular about it.
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by nerodenero: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Mo fe ra Ferrari bobo cheesy grin grin.

Badoooooooo, don't forget, this is Malaysia, dem no dey smile when it comes to drugs. We never want make you meet your ancestors as many don't die for there - melo melo, melo melo la fe so, melo melo, melo melo la fe wi
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by pretydiva(f): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2015
So undecided
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by babs01(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Malaysia of all country, I dey suspect he carry drug go
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Wat shud we do abt it undecided
Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
babs01:
Malaysia of all country, I dey suspect he carry drug go
His name is olamide not ogechuckwu

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide, Flies To Malaysia...share Photos While In The Airplane by youngberry001(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
uhmm my lovely young Rapper baddoo wish ya served trip nd returned home safely

#mr military

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys...check Out My Latest Song.... :) / Amazing..goliath'skull Found In HOLYLAND With Stone 4rm D Stringshot Of DAVID / Bruce Jenner Aka Caitlyn Jenner Declares She No Longer Feels Like A Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.