Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections (29043 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ is somewhere eating nkwobi and whistling a tune

5 Likes

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by peedeeasobie(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Reski:
Nigerians and politics of treachery and lies. Atiku saraki and tambawal should be expelled from the apc because they are traitor's and do not represent the kind of change we desire. As for other renegade senator's and house member's they should be suspended for the time being.
NB. Heaven will not fall if Atiku saraki etal move back to pdp. Yes they will control the senate but you need to have 2/3 of the member's in the senate to cause problems for Mr president. I still have faith in............
Team change
Gmb/pyo
God bless Nigeria.

Wait sir- let me understand you clearly!

When tambuwal blindsided Pdp and became pro apc, it wasn't treachery?

When the few Pdp governors left and formed new Pdp and later joined apc, it wasn't treachery?

When Atiku, obj etc all betrayed their party and supported apc, it wasn't treachery!

When apc received all these renegade politicians to win the presidential election, it wasn't treachery,

But now, Atiku, Dogara, Sariki, Tambuwal etc should be suspended for what again, sir? Treachery?

Pls sir, define treachery, because I can see it has a different meaning for apc and Pdp!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Atiku will NEVER rule Nigeria

millions of Nigerians have been saying that buhari will never rule Nigeria...Today the ofe mmanu people have voted him in.

This is Zoo, anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
I am feeling sorry for the APC apologists that were chanting sai baba a few short weeks ago
It is now sai mama as they use their hanky

I hope berem can survive this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by funlord(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
grin

No time 4 sore losers! Politics is a game of smarts, strategy and intrigues! Why them dey vex! Is it atikus or sarakis fault that they were caught napping like kittens? Next time keep your ears close 2 the grapevine and your enemies closer than your friends so that you may deduce their next moves before they do! Now get 2 working 4 nigerians jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by biafransoul: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Realtol:

Why is your sense of judgement always cluoded by bigotry? Why? Why? And why again? I guess you are not a Nigerian... You are a Biafran but please if you are one, stop commenting anything that has to do with Nigeria and face your unrealistic nalionalistic emancipation

Bro, you're so wrong.I am just saying the bare truth and not playing the ostrich like most of my brothers from the SW. Who sent the security that barricaded the National Assembly , Have you asked yourself who called the meeting, who sent the letter that the senate should be convened by 10 am and who eventually was absent from the meeting??....... We know the game being played but you guys are so 'sophisticated' and will never learn. Please, help me tell Tinubu that this is not the local league anymore but the champions league. It was so funny that the much touted political genius crashed out at the preliminary stage.

5 Likes

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Mezuzah(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2015
"Fortes fortuna adiuvat-Fortune favours the brave."This is a political Deja vu
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari has already congratulated Saraki and pledged to work with him
So which APC is sanctioning who?
They don't want buhati again?
Bwahahahahahahahaha

This will be shortest movie ever made

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
solarview:
C
CUN+
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I wonder ooo, gbajabiamila was one of those that spared headed the revolt against akande who is also from the same region as he is...

His own ambition made him to sell out his "sister" in 2011, now he his getting paid in his own coin...

I wonder why some politicians lack foresight...SMH
you guys are getting it all wrong. Tambuwal isn't against gbaja,tambuwal and atiku plus other politicians in the country are against the emergence of tinubu becoming the strongest politician in nigeria. They don't want tinubu calling the shots and dictating the pace anymore. Whether tinubu sold his house or his land to help tambuwal or not is not the issue here ,what is at stake now is power tussle and control for apc . What do u think would happen if tinubu candidates won both the speakership and senate president ? Just think of what will happen! Now in the senate and house ,no single group calls the shots,before a decision can be taken all groups will have to agree ,not every politician is keen to be running to ikeja and be receiving instructions like apc south west govs do. Even now,there will be bumpy roads ahead for buhari,because he has to appease all groups within the house and senate before he can be having his way which wouldn't have been the case if tinubu candidates won the seats, then buhari will only have to be appeasing tinubu. Saraki can't win the presidency in 2019,he will rather want to emulate david mark by becoming senate president again. Tambuwal will likel go for a second term ,which rules him out of 2019,the 2019 is likely to be a straight fight between atiku and kwankwanso. Gbaja just happened to be a victim of circumstances ,he belongs to the wrong group at the right time. When the elections were over he should have taken the deputy speakership when it was offered to him ,but he didn't want to offend his caucus and his mentor.

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
peedeeasobie:

When the few Pdp governors left and formed new Pdp and later joined apc, it wasn't treachery?

When Atiku, obj etc all betrayed their party and supported apc, it wasn't treachery!

When apc received all these renegade politicians to win the presidential election, it wasn't treachery,

But now, Atiku, Dogara, Sariki, Tambuwal etc should be suspended for what again, sir? Treachery?

Pls sir, define treachery, because I can see it has a different meaning for apc and Pdp!

Do me I do you
Gbowai!!

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Amazo: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
McDonalds2014:

www.punchng.com/politics/apc-may-sanction-atiku-tambuwal-over-nassembly-elections/

Another era of political assassinations in Nigeria might just be imminent. The gladiators are already convening into the Colosseum of death. Well, it might be necessary too for the greater good of Nigeria. God bless Nigeria, God bless President Buhari and God bless me.
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Hmm observing ..comments on hold
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by fulanimafia: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
If Atiku played any role it will be influencing the 5 APC Senators that voted Saraki aside the other 3 from Kwara state. Did Atiku also tell PDP Senators what to do? No!

I am glad anyway with all these happening to APC. 2019 will be so sweet for PDP

Who are the PDP Senators? Yerima? Wamakko? Goje?

Aligning with Atiku was in their best interest.

You are still learning.

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2015
I am not reading any sai baba anymore o

Somebody say baba grin
[size=18pt]Sai baba[/size]

3 Likes

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by poseidon12: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2015
anonimi:

Jonathan simply ENHANCED our democracy in so many diverse ways that will ultimately accelerate development of a two-party system featuring PDP as it rebrands so more entrepreneurs and intellectials can identify with it unlike the soldiers & coupists who hijacked it from Ekwueme's G34 to provide a platform for Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo's second coming.

The realignment of indiduals will continue to sort out the two parties along ideological principles that is currently NOT the case!!!

Good point. What is happening is actually good for our democracy. Eventually there will be realignment along 2 ideological lines. And we will have 2 strong political parties emerging.

3 Likes

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Correctman0606: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2015
modath:
Atiku is not for national unity and should be expelled (alongside Saraki)with alacrity & the chips be allowed to fall wherever they may, there is no point keeping him,he will destroy the party!!!

The best time is now so that he can revive his PDM and APC can take stock of what is left & ensure cohesion.. Atiku's ambition is never ever going to work for National interest or Party Unity.

Since he has criss crossed parties, (gotten the political prostitute/desperado tag),can't&never likely to have his way in PDP, dollarisation of APC's primary was an effort in futility even social media fraternisation was a total bust....

The only option left is to stay & destroy APC from within & find an avenue to have his way and "serve" the country by force. ... (God will never let it happen.. lipsrsealed)

Any and every discerning mind should know that Atiku is not happy with his situation, and just feigning the "loyal" party man stance.

He needs to be LET GO!!!.
What did you say? That God will do wetin? Does the typical Fulani and Islam believe in God? What did God advise people about doing evil against your neighbour? When you people were dancing, singing all over the place because you have successfuly dragged GEJ back home with your population, where you thinking it will be smooth ride everytime. How can you openly murder the dreams and inspiration of GEJ who has made so much sacrifies, endured so much pains to bring democrary to this level and expect peace. Ask Obasanjo as well as others what happened the then INEC chairman, Morris Iwoh, who to till date is the worst INEC boss ever known in this country. Ask other what Obasanjo did to him that has make him the most USELESS INEC boss. Also ask others why Jega is popular today.

2 Likes

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by grabs(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2015
The so called APC leadership should just shut up and lick their wounds. Or go form a parallel NA where they can install their SP and SHOR.
As for Tinubu and his noisy, hypocritical west this is just the beginning of payback.

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2015
[size=20pt]Hit my signature to know how we share money here[/size].
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So we should have voted for incompetent leaders,so that your tribe could be happy?

Just like those Northern governors who refused MKO Abiola in 1993...because their tribe was not happy.

And anyway....it was Igbos and SS that voted in Saraki......this is a PDP game. APC at least tried to do some zoning.

Let us enjoy the movie together nna a
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Until APC totally establishes itself as a bureaucratic structured organization, the members will continue to seek their parochial interest without remorse to party hierarchy. APC as it is presently constituted places more premium on tinubu's manipulative assertiveness instead of the party's constitutional principles. If the PDP. ...a well structured organization could not control the renegades or would I rather say could push out the renegades like Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi etc, what makes APC ..a Tinubu's subset believe they can control these PDP-BLOODED self-seeking oligarchs ?

Tinubu has lost control of the machinery of APC and until he resurrects a mystique that can make him more of a mystery , which I doubt he has experience, then more rogue operations will follow.

Currently Buhari still has a little mystique cos he hasn't showed all his cards. The moment he is totally decoded, it is over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
just watch this APC house of cards tumble over.. what a shame

2 Likes

nwando:

Let us enjoy the movie together nna a

It is more like a game of chess than a movie.

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by anonimi: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Ideology? You speak of ideology in Nigerian politics? Clearly you live in the Nigeria that exits in the Matrix!!!.

Wake up man, unplug yourself and see reality!.

In your unnecessary haste to post you missed this part of my post that YOU quoted-

that is currently NOT the case!!!

Please learn to read patiently & completely before you respond next time.

Cheers.
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by olutunde12(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Na so u said two days ago about Saraki and he won.

Look! I dont like Atiku, but if Tinubu does not want him to be president, then I want him to be! I am anti-Tinubu to the core!

1 Like

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by megn(f): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Amen to that.
He is only interested in looting d about to collapse nigeria.
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Until APC totally establishes itself as a bureaucratic structured organization, the members will continue to seek their parochial interest without remorse to party hierarchy. APC as it is presently constituted places more premium on tinubu's manipulative assertiveness instead of the party's constitutional principles. If the PDP. ...a well structured organization could not control the renegades or would I rather say could push out the renegades like Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi etc, what makes APC ..a Tinubu's subset believe they can control these PDP-BLOODED self-seeking oligarchs ?

Tinubu has lost control of the machinery of APC and until he resurrects a mystique that can make him more of a mystery , which I doubt he has experience, then more rogue operations will follow.

Currently Buhari still has a little mystique cos he hasn't showed all his cards. The moment he is totally decoded, it is over.

He may start consulting juju or do it the good ole Way that befell Funsho Williams
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by poseidon12: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Don't mind the hypocrites. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
Billyonaire:

APC's problem is really like that of a football team....with 11 captains.

And PMB seems to like it that way...maybe he is scared of becoming like OBJ.
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2015
fulanimafia:
The SS/SE lawmakers were USED to promote Atiku & Tambuwals agenda.

We warned the TANoids and their protection seeker that this level of politics was beyond them...

They wouldn't listen....they never saw this coming.

https://www.nairaland.com/2370148/barcanista-tanoids-missed-it

https://www.nairaland.com/2369693/senate-presidency-nigerians-victory-pdp#34618726

This was the response to Barcanista's rants:

Cc: orlandoowoh
Have you observed that since the election of Saraki nobody has said anything about Biafra and Lower Niger?
Re: APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections by fulanimafia: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Have you observed that since the election of Saraki the South South and South East have not said anything about Biafra and Lower Niger?

They're still celebrating the deputy senate president position. Confused bunch grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / #internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.