Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective (728 Views)

Serious Consequences Of Falling Short In Raising Children In Islam / Sinning While Fasting / Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by okoomoge2(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2015
As Ramadan approaches, I had like us to enlighten ourselves the consequences of sinning from Islamic perspective.

I suggest we make references to the Quran and Hadith.

For me, I think peity is the key to the Rahman and Raheem Allah mentioned severally.

@ Jarus, can you please expand on this topic.
If we put this out there in public domain, it may touch many soul to really understand the divine connection between man and his creator.
Re: Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2015
okoomoge2:
As Ramadan approaches, I had like us to enlighten ourselves the consequences of sinning from Islamic perspective.

For me, I think peity is the key to the Rahman and Raheem Allah mentioned severally.

If we put this out there in public domain, it may touch many soul to really understand the divine connection between man and his creator.

Abeg move this thrash to the islamic section were you people lie to keep your selves in islamic bondage. There is no divine connection btw man and the creator in islam. The islamic god is at best a fallen angel(lucifer) who wants to usurp the position of God.
Re: Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2015
okoomoge2:

I think Tbaba is in better position to hAndle this
Re: Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by okoomoge2(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Thanks Jarus, please kindly alert Tbaba to
enlighten us more.
Re: Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by Redoil: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2015
okoomoge2:

preach on boy. But why dont you take ur preaching to ur BH brothers who are working hard to islamise nigeria

1 Like

Re: Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
Screw allahh
Re: Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective by Mustay(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Screw allahh

Are you a mechanic

(1) (Reply)

Response To ‘saudi Is A Holy Land - What's My Own With Qatar?: / Ban The Burka / Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.