Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ban The Burka - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ban The Burka (728 Views)

'arguments Against The Burka Are Deeply Suspicious' Europe's Most Senior Rabbi / A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ban The Burka by huxley2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
Pat Condell takes at stab at the burka at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkxlzTZc48
Re: Ban The Burka by olabowale(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2009
Pat is not important in the community of the muslims, men and women. So his words or complaints is like me doing same about your home; it will be disregarded. Having no rael effect.

Huxley2, is mrs. under Burka man or what? The woman does not have to wear anything under the burka, you know. My wife does not wear Burka, but if she wants to, I would not stop her! I hate nudity now. I dont want any woman showing her bad boys. And thats what you see if you ply the street of any town USA in the summer. England is not diffrent anyway. Are you one of those people who like the family Jewels to be on display, even if you have nothing to do with them?

Ol boy, na wah for you oh.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Leaders Ondemn Christmas Day Bombings / You Give Muslims A Bad Name / No One Can Islamize Nigeria- Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.