Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Reuben Abati Goes Back To School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Goes Back To School (582 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati Goes Back To School by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Dr. Reuben Abati has decided to sharpen his brain a little bit after his sojourn in politics. The former Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, to former President Goodluck Jonathan, has now moved to Oxford, London for further studies. Before going into politics, he was Chairman, Editorial Board of The Guardian Newspapers

Here is what he has to say for himself:

“I get tons of positive messages with common questions like “Where are you, What are you doing Dr. Reuben Abati?” I’ve been participating in the Advanced Management and Leadership Programme of the Oxford University’s Said Business School since the 7th of June. I had a great time discussing Nigerian Politics with my boss and former President Jonathan in London over the weekend. Thanks for your encouraging messages and concern. God bless you and Nigeria.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/reuben-abati-goes-back-school/

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Goes Back To School by vislabraye(m): 7:13am On Jun 11, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Dr. Reuben Abati has decided to sharpen his brain a little bit after his sojourn in politics. The former Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, to former President Goodluck Jonathan, has now moved to Oxford, London for further studies. Before going into politics, he was Chairman, Editorial Board of The Guardian Newspapers

Here is what he has to say for himself:

“I get tons of positive messages with common questions like “Where are you, What are you doing Dr. Reuben Abati?” I’ve been participating in the Advanced Management and Leadership Programme of the Oxford University’s Said Business School since the 7th of June. I had a great time discussing Nigerian Politics with my boss and former President Jonathan in London over the weekend. Thanks for your encouraging messages and concern. God bless you and Nigeria.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/06/reuben-abati-goes-back-school/

I'm sure never in his wildest dream did he think he would encounter such great fortune. Enjoy your wealth from serving Naija
Re: Reuben Abati Goes Back To School by lordrayne(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2015
It is actually "Further studies" Hooray FTC
Re: Reuben Abati Goes Back To School by babs01(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2015
He copy OBJ using Jona(our) money
Re: Reuben Abati Goes Back To School by iykebesbt1(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Good move

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North / President Buhari Rejects 252 Secret Service Officials Assigned To Aso Rock / We Owe It To Abiola To Make Sure This Government Succeeds - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.