Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North (583 Views)

Quit Notice:Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Arewa Youths,Pleads With Them 2 Leave Igbos(pix / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North by B69U: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2015
It was a Yoruba Saraki that decided to back stab Buhari and the entire North for the Senate President.

It was Yuruba Tinubu that conducted mock election to enthrone a Yoruba Femi as Speaker.

It is still the Yorubas claiming to occupy 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 positions in Buhari government.

They should stop using tribal sentiment to deceive the North, they are only interested in their own gain and loots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North by Magician1503(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Shoro niyen? undecided
Re: Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2015
They are using it to get the attention they needed and blaming a tribe for its failures...
I wonder if they are all insane buh if not tell me...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North by xmich(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2015
yorubas should learn to respect their selfs before requesting it from their tenant
Re: Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North by solid3(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Gear up Igbo people, the south westerners would need your alliance in 2019, I have not said we want to make u president, far from it. But u are needed somehow.
Re: Yorubas Should Leave Igbos Outside Their Dealing With The North by Stolen: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2015
solid3:
Gear up Igbo people, the south westerners would need your alliance in 2019, I have not said we want to make u president, far from it. But u are needed somehow.

Presidency abi? I just dey pity Buhari as he was pitying himself. See talk!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Governor Ambode / Two Arraigned For Hacking Into Enterprise Bank Database / Buhari A Man Of Destiny – Farida Waziri(former EFCC Boss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.