Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Trusted Professional Development Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trusted Professional Development Opportunities (385 Views)

Is Careers24.ng Trusted? / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA / Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Professional Development Opportunities by rohit200742(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi friends..

Here Your web seeker found one more interesting site for Education of Children.. As I spent lots of hours in their site and found honest and trustworthy..
So I am Here to inform you about that Association named DISA.

DISA (Development Initiative for South Asian) is being working to connect the development professionals as well as organizations to leverage opportunities and communicate faster to deliver the results. It’s work is guided by the objective ‘Discover, Connect and Share for the Better World in South Asian perspective’.
DISA, a venture of global virtual platform established by the group of devoted development professionals as a resource portal for the social development sector of South Asia.
DISA has been working towards building a holistic resource portal for the Development Sector, providing information on jobs, trainings, events, Grants and funds, project proposals, internship and volunteering opportunities, fellowships and useful resources for Development professionals of South Asian.

So you can find out your professional development opportunities from here. So go to the site and join with the community. Subscribe RSS Feed and E-Newsletter for regular up date about various opportunities.

Be positive friends, take a brief look here on Professional development

1 Share

Re: Trusted Professional Development Opportunities by rohit200742(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2015
I my personal experience, after being do discussion in lots of forums around the world, in my opinion, Nairaland is one of the best forum I used. I love this platform. Thanks Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Career And Good Jobs Will Look For You / Social Media Marketers Wanted At Kandeo Nigeria / A Reputable Firm In Benin Currently Requires An Ict/business Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.