Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) (66627 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by angelClaer: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Basketmouth just got you people exactly where he wants you and he actually enjoys the aggrevations coming in,I gues dats something going for him..
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Olujoe1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
A country where a dry comedian like him are making millions...Basket mouth got what he asked for grin grin. They all spoke well!
Nigerians hate the fact ......... leave the man everything wey im talk na true talk ............ hoping to see 9ja in its new garment of change .............. bright u spoke well jare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Very touching I must say. Nigeria our country
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Seyrexolad2706: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Your head dey dia grin
Yes, Trouble sleeps. I listened to the song today truout.. . I so love it
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
No mind them Jare. On a normal circumstance, revolution should have taken place in Nigeria for long. its so annoying.

Navvy:
I know a country where someone speaks the truth and is reproached by naive minds for doing so

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by repogirl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
These celebs should be careful how they point their fingers out because their four other fingers are pointing right back at them.
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by trappatoni(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Na palaver, e dey find!! Na palaver he go get!!!

Fela my man!! grin
abami eda na prophet
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
D only thin negative minds saw are d hate replies he got from just 4pple but didnt see d 2,158 likes he got for speakin d truth

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by nanalady(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by clovislouis(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Yeah, a legend he is.
Wow. Am stormed by ur photo. Pls add me up on bbm. 2AF9C5EB
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by femolala001(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
iwezor1:
SOME Nigerians sha

Very agressive with their razor sharpened mouth.

Screen shots below!
I'm not supporting what basketmouth said and I'm not castigating him either. All I can say is, even if my parents are bad, I can't say it to people, I would rather try everything possible to change them because they are my parents. Basketmouth is a rolemodel to some people and shouldn't talk bad about his country...*just saying tho*
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Kingsasian(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
He said the truth. Basket mouth will always be my number one comedian at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by clovislouis(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=clovislouis post=34672001]. Looking for frnds to chat with. Pls add up. 2AF9C5EB
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by klax(m): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Basket mouth it seems you are dry of joke no more fuel in your tank if not you won't make this much fool of yourself. Since you start your joke to date point to one person you have help ir any meaningful project you have done to help the poor masses just one

Bright basket mouth pls take things easy ok because we all knew you when you started and it was that same people that pour their million loots on you to dry our economy so pls keep shut ok boy.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by 989900: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
People are allergic to the truth.
Love or hate BM (personally IDGAF 'bout him), but he just spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Same country that you made your living,wealth and family... Are u a learner!
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by darlenese(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
A country where people laugh at jokes that are not funny just to take people like u out of the streets, otherwise you would have become a notorious criminal

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Naija ehn,u gast watch ur back,mouth,environment oh,anybody and everybody na free game,if dem tasi you ,u go wan die grin
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Mekare: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
But the same country made him whom he is today all the millions, connections and what have you. So why the blab about the country that has made him.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by obailala(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
abtmaviz:

I dint c anything wrong abt it though buh opening his mouth to accuse the same country that has paved way for him is a no no go area for me.

Maybe next time he'd pitch his tent where he belong to
Jesus Christ!!

So because by God's grace he was able to use his talents to make himself comfortable, then he suddenly doesn't have a right at all to speak the truth or complain about the pitiable state of his country like everyone else?.... Was he the one that ruined the country?... This is a man who isn't even in government and has never been in government.

So going by your judgement, anyone who is financially comfortable doesn't have a right to complain about the sorry state of his country?

How would you feel if you start a business today and become very very successful in a year. Then suddenly, you complain about a power outage and then fellow Nigerians begin to attack you?

I'm sorry to say this to you but from your judgement, the emotions you exhibit presently is called 'jealousy'... You will definitely not agree with me but that's exactly what it is. At your quiet time just think about it deeply.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seyrexolad2706:
Yes, Trouble sleeps. I listened to the song today truout.. . I so love it

Cooooooooool cool
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by andyanders: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
That is how a useless man talks.Because school did not pass through him despite attending college, he does not know how to express himself.

Useless person.
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
iwezor1:
SOME Nigerians sha

Very agressive with their razor sharpened mouth.

Screen shots below!
pls what did he say screen shot too small for me to read here.
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Michelangelo001: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't think what he said was that bad, its the truth we all know but we don't want to acknowledge. Though I don't support the use of social media for such, its like telling the outside world you are from a messed up country. This isn't the first time he used nigeria as a joke though.
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by kullozone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Nigerians are just frustrated beyond redemption and they idly wait in front of their phones/laptops waiting for who to pour out their frustration upon.

Please can someone tell me what is wrong with the post by Basket Mouth?... Why am I the only one that doesn't see anything wrong with it?

you're not the only one sir.
people with shallow thoughts...and he was actualy speaking out for thesame people who ended up insulting him.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
But shey na lie the guy talk

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
kullozone:

you're not the only one sir.
people with shallow thoughts...and he was actualy speaking out for thesame people who ended up insulting him.
nigerians never like to hear the truth that is why we will remain the way we are...backward and stagnant like basket mouth described the country...

Why are those retards insulting basket mouth I dont know..

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Navvy:
I know a country where someone speaks the truth and is reproached by naive minds for doing so

Ure spot on bro.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
But did he lie?
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chop chinchin...chop chinchin....I go give brother oooo.!

Gone are those days when Bright AKA basket mouth used to be funny.! Now, he's something else.

Though he's saying the truth about WE country but, na WE all spoil am.! lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by abtmaviz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
obailala:

Jesus Christ!!

So because by God's grace he was able to use his talents to make himself comfortable, then he suddenly doesn't have a right at all to speak the truth or complain about the pitiable state of his country like everyone else?.... Was he the one that ruined the country?... This is a man who isn't even in government and has never been in government.

So going by your judgement, anyone who is financially comfortable doesn't have a right to complain about the sorry state of his country?

How would you feel if you start a business today and become very very successful in a year. Then suddenly, you complain about a power outage and then fellow Nigerians begin to attack you?

I'm sorry to say this to you but from your judgement, the emotions you exhibit presently is called 'jealousy'... You will definitely not agree with me but that's exactly what it is. At your quiet time just think about it deeply.

Like really Jealousy? I beseech u to go tru my comment and don't just pick on the part I said he should pitch his tent where is mouth is
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by Korrection(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Illuminati wey no get personal webmail buy outlook. Get a life.
FredTony11:

Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.