Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) (66632 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by acaolly1(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2015
ceecee0703:
i wonder how our youths think and analyze issues.....question,is there truth in what he said ?yes .so why bash him, he is not a politician dat embezzeles money,he is an entertainer making his money. so pals wake up and smell d coffee....they said our country is rich can you count how many graduates are unemployed(uncountable),hav u seen the pensioniers dieing in dia dozens on d street for non payment of dia pensions. dont invoke your anger on mr bright aka basket mouth who is saying d plain truth.....hav you read" there was a country" by chinua achebe?

GOD bless you my brother, i see this as a total beefing of a successful guy...
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by TS2(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2015
You people are funny.

He hasn't said anything that is wrong. All he said was very true and if anybody has sense and depth he should go and sit down and think about how Nigeria has gotten to this point even in the midst of every available resource for the country to progress.

Keep condemning the messenger and ignoring the message.
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by mommyice: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2015
THAT COUNTRY MUST BE NIGERIA!!
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by kinglekan: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2015
fatdon2:
Basketmouth to me has been
overhyped. He is no longer funny. I
have watched him in various shows
and he comes out really dry and
boring that I begin to wonder what
the hype was all about. The only G thing going for him is his dress sense

Are you a stand up comedian?

Can you entertain 20 people and keep making them laugh for 30mins?

Do you know how BM started out?

If your answers to the above is NO, then you have no clue what "over hyped" really means.

So rather than hating on what you can't be, give him credit. wink
Re: Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) by ebenholer(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
BasketMouth failed to realize that he has been part of our failure as a nation. I never seem to feel his impart upon all millions peeps pay to watch him crack those jokes for us amidst all hungers we face each as nigerians. Make him divide his income into always and contribute d half towards nation growth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.