Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. (47790 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt. / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
DrSage:
Y does ASO ROCK look like a factory

Aso rock is not a building, Its a place.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
And they say they want to cut cost of governance.

It was good enough for GEJ to live in.

Do many Nigerians not live in worse houses than what they are renovating here? grin cheesy
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
googlepikin:
Buhari to spend N1billion in renovation. SMH
you don't mean it! seriously, how much is involved?
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by AreaFada2: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
buskie13:
why is it now taking de shape of a mosque

buhari...we dey watch u in 3D

Na Hausa-Fulani own the country na. They were too busy making it look like a Mosque.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by billgatexp(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

1. No safety standards on this site, imagine workmen in the seat of power without crash helmets. PPE undecided
2. The building was poorly managed by the previous governments of PDP especially the immediate past led by Goodluck Jonathan, PhD.
3. Were they rubbing oil on the walls? Or deliberately defacing this edifice so as to award contract to the boys undecided
4. We need brooms at the rooftop to compliment the flags.
4. There should be guarantee that the new paintings and all renovation works would last for minimum of 8 years from date of handover. (Fair wear and tear exempted).
5. Contractor for this project should be paid as per milestone with retention of 20% kept at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
6. I consider all of this as waste.

Talk wetin u sabi and don't just conclude and post rubbish. Julius berger is the sole contractor for all building works at the villa so u sabi standard pass dem? Who rub building oil? Childish talkers
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Inkman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
naptu2:

That's the flag of the Commander in Chief (C in C) also known as the Armed Forces flag.

The C in C's flag and the national flag fly above all the presidential residences (the national flag is usually flown higher than the C in C's flag).

You can see part of the national flag on the other side of the building (that's the bright green thing on the other side).

Oh yeah!

Thanks bro...

I didn't know of that before
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by beyoncausme: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
nothing special about it nau.....
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by VickyRotex(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
modath:

Apologies, its only VIC that registered. wink

Inquisitive me. And what's VIC? undecided
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by modath(f): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Inquisitive me. And what's VIC? undecided

The 1st 3 letters and I thought victor...
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by VickyRotex(f): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
modath:

The 1st 3 letters and I thought victor...

Oh I see.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by lionduke(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sparrow13:
Ok
And you think you are making sense ?

How can it make sense to a Brainwashed mofo like you. Tinubu has been boxed to a corner, deal with it.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by TheAdvocate(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
modath:

Bros, if you squint and look closely, you'll see the Senegalese Marabouts milling around the scaffolding discussing the latest sacrifice to be offered.... What ?? You still can't see them?? Ohk!! They are wearing blue coveralls, happy now!! cheesy tongue

Exactly! They needed the scaffold to climb the roof tool and offer the sacrifice. That explains the lack of crash helmet because they cannot crash. grin
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by realborn(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

1. No safety standards on this site, imagine workmen in the seat of power without crash helmets. PPE undecided
2. The building was poorly managed by the previous governments of PDP especially the immediate past led by Goodluck Jonathan, PhD.
3. Were they rubbing oil on the walls? Or deliberately defacing this edifice so as to award contract to the boys undecided
4. We need brooms at the rooftop to compliment the flags.
4. There should be guarantee that the new paintings and all renovation works would last for minimum of 8 years from date of handover. (Fair wear and tear exempted).
5. Contractor for this project should be paid as per milestone with retention of 20% kept at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
6. I consider all of this as waste.

Nice points.

If contract sum exceeds N600m, retention should be no more than 3% with half of the amount withheld (half moiety) released at Practical Completion and the balance released after the defects liability period or the rectification period. If contract sum is less than the amount quoted above, retention should be 5% through the renovation period and half released at Practical Completion.

Is there a signed valid contract for the renovation works sef?

In addition to your HSE breach observations, it makes more sense for them to wear reflective jackets than these plain blue overflowing jackets fit for technicians. Except they are not the renovation team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
I WOULD SOON GET THERE grin, ftc things

lalastica must be a staff at nairaland cool...

back to topic... Sheybi they said he does not want to move in cos of juju... Nigerians can assume or he is using juju

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
javodiciba:
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.netcash5.com

How much have you made yourself. Go find something doing and stop deceiving yourself. Iranu Abasha. Mtchewwww
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
DrSage:
Y does ASO ROCK look like a factory
That's a good observation. It really does.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by DrSage(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Aso rock is not a building, Its a place.
all d same,take a critical look @ d surroundings again
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by DrSage(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Incline:
That's a good observation. It really does.
wink
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by naptu2: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
That's actually a picture of the Council Chambers.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Kay25(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
If apc is not going to be corrupt why waste money on renovation wen nigerians are suffering oga oooo how much dem go take renovate dis now??
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by zudozz: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
ASO VILLA BUILT IN HAUSA N ARABIC DESIGNS.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Youngzedd:
Finally we can now see the inside of Aso Rock.

Wait..... This Aso Rock structure no make sense walahi.
See the windows na. They used ordinary green mosquito nets.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by IAmTobore(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Am I the only one that sees the Egytian flag foisted on the top of the building? That doesn't look like Aso rock to me.
Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by naptu2: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2015
IAmTobore:
Am I the only one that sees the Egytian flag foisted on the top of the building? That doesn't look like Aso rock to me.

That's not an Egyptian flag. That's the flag of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That building is the Council Chambers building. That's where Federal Executive Council, National Council of State and other such federal councils hold their meetings.

The Nigerian Presidential Complex (aka Aso Rock Villa), just like State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) is not a single building, but a complex filled with many buildings.

Below: Presidents Clinton and Obasanjo exit the Council Chambers. You can see both the National Flag and Commander in Chief's Flag above the building.

The flag of the Commander in Chief.

Nollywood actors in the forecourt of the Council Chambers.

Re: See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. by IAmTobore(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=naptu2 post=34690331]

That's not an Egyptian flag. That's the flag of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That building is the Council Chambers building. That's where Federal Executive Council, National Council of State and other such federal councils hold their meetings.

The Nigerian Presidential Complex (aka Aso Rock Villa), just like State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) is not a single building, but a complex filled with many buildings.

Below: Presidents Clinton and Obasanjo exit the Council Chambers. You can see both the National Flag and Commander in Chief's Flag above the building.

The flag of the Commander in Chief.
[img]http://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.