Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Master's Advice.. Please Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Master's Advice.. Please Help Me (1572 Views)

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / Career Advice Please / Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by ayobami52(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
am about getting Master form but want to be sure my Chances..I studied SLT biochemistry option with cgpa of 3.20, want to apply for masters in biochemistry... and their biochemistry is under medical...can I apply...Thanks all.. want to do membrane biochemistry
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by okolola25: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good evening Prof. Please I need yor candid advice. I am a science education graduate. Wanna go for my Masters Degree, having 2 faculties to proceed into (Science and Edu) please what post graduate course (within my jurisdiction) would you recommend for me.......for the purpose of get good job upon
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by ayobami52(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by ayobami52(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
@okolola25...you might not be admitted to pure science master Cos of your educational background, unless you do a PGD course on pure science.. but you will be able to forge ahead directly to do masters under education...in regards job, it depend on what you wish, no course is useless
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by okolola25: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
ayobami52:
@okolola25...you might not be admitted to pure science master Cos of your educational background, unless you do a PGD course on pure science.. but you will be able to forge ahead directly to do masters under education...in regards job, it depend on what you wish, no course is useless

Thank you Prof. Ayobami52
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by Linzo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
ayobami52:
am about getting Master form but want to be sure my Chances..I studied SLT biochemistry option with cgpa of 3.20, want to apply for masters in biochemistry... and their biochemistry is under medical...can I apply...Thanks all.. want to do membrane biochemistry

From your write up it seems you graduated from polytechnic because SLT with option in Biochemistry is mostly offered in the polytechnic. If you are parading HND, yes you can do your masters in membrane biochemistry but you have to get your PGD first in Biochemistry before proceeding for masters
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by ayobami52(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Linzo:

From your write up it seems you graduated from polytechnic because SLT with option in Biochemistry is mostly offered in the polytechnic. If you are parading HND, yes you can do your masters in membrane biochemistry but you have to get your PGD first in Biochemistry before proceeding for masters
No.. I graduated from University... Universities are offering the course now.... Thanks
Re: Master's Advice.. Please Help Me by ayobami52(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
okolola25:

Thank you Prof. Ayobami52
Am flattered bro... You be my prof too o

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Mathematics / Chief Awolowo Requesting For An Education Loan From Chief Odutola. / Hong Kong : Work Visa Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.