Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,295 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo (56935 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by AreaFada2: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
juicee1:
Look at the kind of news coming out of kwara. When we ought to be hearing of infrastructural development, it's news about his daughters they are dishing us. That kwara state is backward.

Reasons Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chats

Good
My dear, I tire o. Nor be same house e dey stay with the kids? shocked shocked
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by saiji: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
what good work is he doing ??

The most powerless Governor in nigeria

Mumu
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by saiji: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
madridguy:
Beautiful daughters........Keep the good work going Megida

what good work is he doing ??

The most powerless Governor in nigeria

Mumu
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=16pt]Uaray Genius, IOU plenty bottles of orijin..[/size]
Wow! I can't wait to have them.. grin
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by ZahraBuhari(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
So if I visit my dad now at Aso Rock it'll appear in News as surprise visit.
Someone I see every evening?

Hmmmm
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by tranxo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
Great...

Loose notes on that table would make him inefficient. undecided

I would recommend the use of a diary or an assistant to calendarise his activities.
The use of "calenderise" in a sentence makes the sentence ........... Smh
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by bigglat: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
madridguy:
Beautiful daughters........Keep the good work going Megida
Megida or Maigadi?
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by madridguy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Megida...............lol

bigglat:

Megida or Maigadi?
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by morbeta(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
In ice-cube voice, this is bullshit mennnnnnnn!!!
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by jackyraw09: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
nerodenero:
He shouldn't cry foul play. Their faith allows it undecided

you re lost. Bleep YOU.
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Phlakes(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
I wonder o
BeeBeeOoh:
Is this news??
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by nerodenero: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
jackyraw09:

you re lost. Bleep YOU.
Do the needful.

Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by nellyelitz(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why are they not covering their bodies and faces...no jihab for big men pikin them
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by nellyelitz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
WHERE IS YERIMA grin
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
juicee1:
Look at the kind of news coming out of kwara. When we ought to be hearing of infrastructural development, it's news about his daughters they are dishing us. That kwara state is backward.

Reasons Why Girls Don't Reply Your Chats

Good
if na obama u go hail....ur own tin no dey shak u. u leave alomo dey hail CIROK...leave kunu dey praise hennessy.
the problem wey mke onitsha jean they carry LEVIS label
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by LIGHT6484: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara state got a surprise visit from his daughters at work today. The elated governor who was all smiles seized the rare moment to take a picture with them.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-governor-of-kwara-state-receives.html
so what; there is no school today ?
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by debokaz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
That kwara na something else.nothing is happening there.
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Phlakes:
I wonder o
d kind tread wey dey make FP dis days nawa oh..
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by flyforall: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
A loving Family is everything
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by bamigboye27: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
point of correction, he is not a governor, he is a caretaker.....Bukola s d governor
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by ideylaff: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
2el:
point of correction.........commissioner Abdul Fatai Ahmed.

he is a commissioner to Senator bukola saraki...

LOL Spot on
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by irishMO123(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara state got a surprise visit from his daughters at work today. The elated governor who was all smiles seized the rare moment to take a picture with them.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-governor-of-kwara-state-receives.html
Lol what keep flashing to my eye is that kwara badge hung on the wall....abi no be weed dem use design am so? dem go dey smoke shiii for Ilorin ooooo
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by niytej(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Yes sad

Akeem79:
NO ! Your network na snail ... tongue
Re: Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo by modupe2: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Daughters are blessings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.