Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? (6016 Views)

Half Plot Of Land At New Road Alpha Beach Lekki Before Chevron / For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / VIDEO: Government Destroys Homes In Lagos - Okokomaiko, Agbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by nifty: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
HEllo i want to know if anyone has bought with them before............
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by agog: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
yes i have bought from them. They are real and they have many property in Lekki eleran igbe axis. After payment i got my allocation.
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by nifty: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok Thank you.............so you can get your allocation and just fence it round?
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by MrMcJay(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Allocation isn't the problem. Tell them to show you the title document they have over the land. Also tell them to show you the document they used to buy from the original Omonile family which should be a Deed of Assignment.

This prevents you from long stories later.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by nifty: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
MrMcJay:
Allocation isn't the problem. Tell them to show you the title document they have over the land. Also tell them to show you the document they used to buy from the original Omonile family which should be a Deed of Assignment.

Thank you..............i would do that........cause i no wan hear stories ohhh

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by nifty: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
anybody?
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by Daniwes: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
nifty:

Thank you..............i would do that........cause i no wan hear stories ohhh

Did you get to find this?
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by Daniwes: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
MrMcJay:

Can I request this before buying?
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by MrMcJay(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Daniwes:

Can I request this before buying?

Why not?
Request for it from any person or company selling land to you.

If they can provide it, send me a PM let me look at the clauses in it so as to advise you appropriately.
Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by Daniwes: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
MrMcJay:

Why not?
Request for it from any person or company selling land to you.

If they can provide it, send me a PM let me look at the clauses in it so as to advise you appropriately.
Thanks, I ve asked the agent

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought With Pwan Homes In Lekki Before? by DZTech: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Daniwes:

Thanks, I ve asked the agent
what did he say?

MrMcJay:

nifty:
HEllo i want to know if anyone has bought with them before............

https:// behindmlm. com/mlm-reviews/pwan-group-review-real-estate-ruse-pyramid-scheme/
agreed or disagree?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 8hours Or More Supply Of Electricty Without NEPA Or GENERATOR / Acre Of Farm with structure,can be use For Pig, Cow, SOLD / Top 10 Places To Buy Land In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.