Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students (18585 Views)

Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students / OOU Produces 43 First Class Graduates, 41 Phd Holders / LASU Graduates 8 First Class Out Of 17,695 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Afrok:
They tried this year at least two 1st class and over forty 2.1 in my dept ( Biochemistry). Uniport no easy like dt to those claiming its a party school.
how many 2.2,3rd class nd pass in ur dept
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by killsmith(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
With the way they manipulate the grades, the non-teaching staffs are always careless with the results etc...This school na die...i'm in my third year(pure and applied maths)... and i know how much work i put in to maintain my 2.1...the school is really tough...
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Akiika: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Unemployable graduates of glorified high schools!
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by MevsU(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why do people always claim one school is tougher than the other? i feel is a sort of an escape statement for lazy folks.
Work hard, trust in God, be diligent and success will come.
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Deapexboy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
indeed unique Uniport!!!!!! congrat to graduating students
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
chuna1985:

well am sorry to disappoint u, How can 20% if a populace get first class Just like saying that 20 people in SS2A will take first position.....IMPOSSIBLE.

Which infrastructure r u talking about sef, The ones we have in our schools?

Imagine 99% of graduates in nigerian are sent on training from 3 months to a year before they can practice a course they spent 4 - 5 years studying...

its not like 22 people taking first, its like 22 people having an average of 70% which is plausible
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
MaziKachi:

its not like 22 people taking first, its like 22 people having an average of 70% which is plausible

We all went to skol n thus we know how hard it is for 20 people to get virtually A in all their courses for 4 - 5 years.
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Afrok(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
how many 2.2,3rd class nd pass in ur dept
I have no idea coz the H.O.D disclosed the number of 1st class and 2.1 students without mentioning others. I know the 1st class students (2) though...
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by dongila001: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
My brother is covocating too thankn God for all He has done
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by bishopclin(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheImp:

Lol, the school has produced some top politicians, All the who is who in politics in the Niger Delta graduated from there, GEJ,PEJ, Amaechi, Wike, Timipre Sylva, Tonye Princewill, even Alex Otti I think
Alex Otti had first class in his days while graduating from Uniport
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by profeoo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kudos to all my pals who are convoking tomorrow!!!

I did not attend my Matriculation,now NYSC et al won't allow me attend the convocation.......it is well,even in the well.

My labor was not in vain afterall
*shout out to my 3G discussion crew----we left a legacy behind,una too much joor!
Proudly unique Uniport/Geologist/2013sets
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by femiranking28(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You didn't get my response to his assumptions dude..

I was asking him, if he felt he just made sense with what he saidundecided. Uniport is no party school. I know the stress I pass through daily..
okay ahhh a unique like me thanks for correcting...
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Alexchuka(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
LordVarys:
Just 41 out of 18k, that's just 0.23% , probably the lowest among the major federal universitiesshocked, well Uniport, Unilag et al are party schools, serious students go to UI,UNN,OAU

Guy go and tink about ur life oooo cus I hav a friend in OAU And anoda in UI, d call me somtym to explain some things 4 dem in computer sci courses #faga
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Alexchuka(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
rattlesnake:
How many virgins
As may as will give u job after u graduate
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by borngenius(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
pharmadoctor:
Come LAUTECH you go hear ahm. Where 3rd class competes successfully with and even out classes 1st class graduates from other Universities...
Who is this clown?
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Crispels(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by anigbajumo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
borngenius:

Who is this clown?
calm down ingrate,da nigga dn nailed da truth already... cool sad angry cry
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by bobchigar(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nowadays universities are sharing first class to make name regardless of the shameness that those students will send to them if they can not defend the grade in the labour market. It will definately back-fire on them and ruin their images
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Its not that others can't get 1st class but we have some wicked lecturers with alternating motives. Its either they need cash or they want to fyiok u, wch ever way its either they fyiok u up or they fyiok u frm behind.

When we have a shameless man like EADavid failing everyone in his course then it spells doom.
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by deezayNEO(f): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2015
LordVarys:
Just 41 out of 18k, that's just 0.23% , probably the lowest among the major federal universitiesshocked, well Uniport, Unilag et al are party schools, serious students go to UI,UNN,OAU

Party schools my ass...
Come n c for yourself na. Work it into Faculty of Engineering, Unilag first, I'll then know how hot u r upstairs..
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Pendrotech(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2015
am dissappointed with universites in the south south region. instead of giving their people good education and encouraging them through their results. they go around constraining their own way. cant you see that the 'partying schools' bag the grades, get the better positions in companies and orgainsations and still find a way to keep helping their people. Name any top company in Nigeria and see if u wont find these 'partying school's' products there. lets wake up.
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Pendrotech(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2015
deezayNEO:

Party schools my ass...
Come n c for yourself na. Work it into Faculty of Engineering, Unilag first, I'll then know how hot u r upstairs..

I heard that faculty of Engineering in Unilag is very hot. this can be proven from the kind of projects and assignment that thw students undergo. I'm not a unilag product but I must say......una they try abeg.
this can be contributed with the kind of exposures the lecturers have and besidea most competitions are situated in lagos. in uniport, their expertise are in oil and gas since they are close to the industries.

in general, its not about how many 1st class or not but qhat we can do to change the technological status of the country.

thanks to the internet sha if not 'we' for no they make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by viruz007(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2015
LordVarys:

Go UNIPORT come back come talk this thing...

UNIPORT na party school I gree... But by the time u r frustrated senseless, u go know how far
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by djjosh(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
i rep Benue State Uni, Mkd..aka BSU!
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2015
TheImp:

,PEJ,

any institution dat gives dat woman an academic certificate should be closed down.
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by henboy01(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2015
LordVarys:
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by pharmadoctor(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
borngenius:
Who is this clown?
It's ur elder brother
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by Phemmy99(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
pharmadoctor:
Come LAUTECH you go hear ahm. Where 3rd class competes successfully with and even out classes 1st class graduates from other Universities...
Oga go and sit down...
Re: Uniport Graduates 41 First Class Out Of 18000 Graduating Students by SaiBuharii: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
mstik:
Sharrap! You don't know anything about private schools so shut up there! Have you even seen the gate of any private school? Do you know how they operate? Just be jumping into silly conclusions. I don't blame you.

I should have told you that you are foooolish. But out of respect I will keep clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panel Clears FUTO Over Appointment Of Pantami As Professor Of Cybersecurity / Alleged Extremist Group In OAU Has Support Of Buhari’s Cabinet Member – DSA / UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.