Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? (3459 Views)

Orange Is The New Black Thread / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Have you seen 'orange is the new black'? I really enjoyed this series. I couldn't stop till I finished the last episode. I'd like to know if they are currently airing it? ......share your views about the series
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I only watched episode 1

it was great

I will continue with the series when i have time
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by korexes(f): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have been searching for a site to download it from. I really love that movie
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2015
I have watched season one and two complete, going to buy season three next. I love the deries
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2015
I have watched season one and two complete, going to buy season three next. I love the series
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:
I only watched episode 1

it was great

I will continue with the series when i have time
You meant season 1. You should try and see season two when you have time.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2015
korexes:

o2tvseries has it. You can get it from a movie retailers or you can just copy from someone who has it. Have you finished season one?
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2015
AkunneObinna:
I have watched season one and two complete, going to buy season three next. I love the series

I just finished season two but I was wondering if there are more episodes left cuz the version I have stopped at episode 13.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by korexes(f): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamayodeji:

o2tvseries has it. You can get it from a movie retailers or you can just copy from someone who has it. Have you finished season one?
I have watched 1 and 2, I was talking about season 3

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
korexes:
I have watched 1 and 2, I was talking about season 3
okay.. who's your favourite character... mine is p.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamayodeji:

You meant season 1. You should try and see season two when you have time.

I meant episode 1
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

I meant episode 1
of which season?
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamayodeji:
of which season?

season 1
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

season 1
Hmmmm, okay. Y didn't u see the rest of the episodes?
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamayodeji:

Hmmmm, okay. Y didn't u see the rest of the episodes?

ran out of mb
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

ran out of mb
You'll have to consume a lot of mb. Y dont u just copy from someone that has it? or buy from these movie retailers.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamayodeji:

You'll have to consume a lot of mb. Y dont u just copy from someone that has it? or buy from these movie retailers.

copy?
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

copy?
Yea, like collect with a storage device from someone that has already downloaded.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Eminya(f): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
korexes:
Go to O2tvseries.com and download
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2015
I have watched season one and season two.Am on this section now to announce that season 3 is now Neflix

I like it mad
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by queenfav(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
I am currently seeing this series...Damn!I love it.My favourite character is alex vause..The babe just has one kind of aura..asides the lesbian shii tho.Piper is so emotionally screwed up.I mean,who doesn't know if she's straight or gay.The fiance is just scared of being alone if not he should have dumped her sorry behind since he discovered she was still doing alex in prison.Prison life abroad is a vacation compared to our prisons here.See the better food when dem dey chow there.No wonder tastey committed a crime to get back into prison after she was freed..lol.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by shezy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
queenfav:
I am currently seeing this series...Damn!I love it.My favourite character is alex vause..The babe just has one kind of aura..asides the lesbian shii tho.Piper is so emotionally screwed up.I mean,who doesn't know if she's straight or gay.The fiance is just scared of being alone if not he should have dumped her sorry behind since he discovered she was still doing alex in prison.Prison life abroad is a vacation compared to our prisons here.See the better food when dem dey chow there.No wonder tastey committed a crime to get back into prison after she was freed..lol.
love Alex.see what piper did in season 3?she is a bitch.still love her sha.the way dis Hollywood people are robn bisexual movies on our face is a bit infectious.they did it in the way that you wouldn't just want both Alex and piper to split.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by queenfav(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
shezy:
love Alex.see what piper did in season 3?she is a bitch.still love her sha.the way dis Hollywood people are robn bisexual movies on our face is a bit infectious.they did it in the way that you wouldn't just want both Alex and piper to split.
lol..the series can make a straight person gay or bicurious.That vee sha na devil Herself.See the way she just dey use people up and down like tissue paper.Red messed up,she should have killed her in season 2 when she had d chance.Thank God rosa took her out.That was my sweetest moment in season 2.Vee was just too manipulative and wicked.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Vivly(f): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
I've only watched season 1. Will continue when I'm feeling extremely super bored and bi-curious at the same time.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by olajorn(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2015
iamayodeji:
Have you seen 'orange is the new black'? I really enjoyed this series. I couldn't stop till I finished the last episode. I'd like to know if they are currently airing it? ......share your views about the series
i finished season 3 already. .u can watch on neflix
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by olajorn(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2015
shezy:
piper learned the game,and understand the game...now she is balling hard "trust no b!tch"
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
shezy:
It's obvious that mainstream Hollywood is seriously promoting the gay culture. The amount of girl on girl action in movies last year alone... Not that I'm complaining.
Re: Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Seen 1 and 2. Loved it.

Yet to see 3... hopefully when I'm less busy one of these weekends.

(1) (Reply)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Re: Free Christian, Muslim And Entertainment Channels On Satellite Tv / Princess Lanko - Best Yoruba Movie Comedian. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.