Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (23441 Views)

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills / We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / KWANKWASO To SARAKI: Don’t Destroy APC With Your Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by millhouse: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice one metu
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by major466(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
It appears the APC were never ready for governance. They are still stuck in their 'Rogue Opposition Mentality'. Talk about a Ruling Opposition Party. Even the sleepy sleepy President is at lost on what to do.
Anyway, nice punch from Olisa Metu.
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
billyG:
Metuh he don do oo!if u say everything today what will u say tomorrow,by d way i see Sen.D.Mark & Ekweremadu waving Brooms & chanting change in 6mnths.

To form their own faction within the APC abi. I will not be the least surprised since the APC has 'many, several, multitude, congregation, platoon, collection.....of leaders'. It is just a pity the way things have turned out for the polity in general. I just hope we will have a chance at seeing governance these next four years. All these people elected should know one thing. They are the ones to be held accountable not their godfathers. The likes of Atiku, Tinubu and co. hold no elective office and will not be held accoutable. If their pawns mess up, they will simply select new ones in 2019. Those young, aspiring, dynamic fellows, full of potentials that were used by the likes of OBJ. Where are they today.
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
willyede:

Guy rest as i know its very painful#pleasedontcrymeariver

You need a FREE BRAIN! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Macky2:
Nice one from pdp am really enjoying this. Apc should sit up.
if PMB put Mouth for second arm of govt.his administration suffers drastically!
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by major466(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
terzurum5:

Really!
Hmmmmnnnn in my state, even if someone comes in as angel's to contest under the platform of PDP, be it in 2019 or even beyond they won't get the votes because the damage the party has done to this nation in the past years can not be forgiven by even the unborn generations. Pls use something else to console yourself. Thanks.
#onenationonelove#
^^^ And yet some peope say they vote based on individuals not party.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by bmos(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
nerodenero:
If PDP were the ruling party, they would also do the same. Like APC, like PDP.

When will this metuh of a goat keep quiet? Whenever he is talking, saliva droops down the 2 sides of his mouth.
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
BlackPeni5:

Funny that you call Saraki ambitious but overlooked Tinubu...Nigeria is bigger than the local champ.

Yoruba's may idolize him, but Nigerians do not.
which YORUBA. Please kindly exclude EKITI AND ONDO from that list. We ain't puppets. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by major466(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
appini:
Information reaching us states that pa Buhari is making serious arrangements to visit Pakistan in the first week of July.

If traveling was Buhari's hoby, he should have asked GEJ to make him minister of tourism.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
great664:
Lastpage will always be biased. Call a spade a spade. Be Patriotic for once.

Why try to shift the time of the election the last minute because of party crisis?

Why will the said 51 senators neglect the election hoping that pmb will shift it till they resolve their crisis?

The senators are they there to serve party interest or self interest or Nigeria interest?

I just hate the way you reason sometime, its even better this way they will "check and balance" each other and the masses will benefit.

stop crying APC just got served " truth'" by Oliseh Metuh

Great664

I just saw your post now and will respond:

Why try to shift the time of the election the last minute because of party crisis? : Party crisis wil always be there. Thats is why it is a party (a collection of selfish and greedy individuals, especially with the acceptance of those PDP Vultures who came along when Buhari won the election!)
Shifting the election is for the party to finalise and tell its members that "Collectively, this is the person we have chosen to fill our slot for the Senate presidency, e.t.c. As the head of the Party, Buhari has the option to address his constituents at the last minute.
Parties all over the world, do this. Go into the history of the repubs and Democrats in America for example and you wil see a litany of this type of action. It is NOT WRONG.

Why will the said [b]51 senators neglect the election hoping that pmb will shift it till they resolve their crisis?[/b]:
They DID NOT NEGLECT the election. The election was supposed to be held at 11am (as per the Presidential order given earlier to the Clerk).
Would you actually believe yourself, that they deliberately "tried to be absent, so that PDP can use "wayo" for them"? Give me a honest answer, pls.
Moreover, what kind of "election" holds without the presence of 51 Senators (out of 109) who are supposed to participate?
Is it a case of "simple majority".... or there has to be a QUORUM of 2/3rds majority, to elect officers?
Do you mean it can even be acceptable if when Senators are on Holidays, ten of them gather together and "change" their leadership? grin

How would Saraki "wield authority" when these large numbers of Senators did not participate in his election?

The senators are they there to serve party interest or self interest or Nigeria interest?:
Whether we like it or not, when it comes to "House elections" within the Chambers of the House, the Ruling Party ALWAYS have the top spot. Why was Pelosi (Democrat) replaced by jack Buener (Republican) when the Democrats lost the majority of the house?
Why was David Mark Sen. president when PDP has the majority in the house and was the ruling party?

Does that amount to serving "party interest" or is it only when it is APC that you draw this kind of conclusion?

Now, as to your other "comments", l will let them pass because l believe you are just talking out of sentiments.
You want to behave like an "Ostrich and Chameleon" merged together, .......changing color when it suits you and burying your head in the sand, pretending the world has come to an end! grin grin

Chillax! The matter is in court l presume?

Lastpage!

BTW: I am not biased.... you may not like my position but be assured that it is "highly informed". wink
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by Lionsclaw: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

If you ever went to School, your "grades" must have been a very B.I.G disappoint to those who "erroneously" invested in your future.

Intelligent submissions on this matter, need not be about 'Tinubu and your fears about his personality'.

[size=14pt]There is a reason a President of a country is called the "Commander-in-Chief".
He gives the LAST ORDER![/size]

To disobey that "Order" you need a "Court Order", from a competent Judge!

For analysis sake:
Let us assume the court have passed a death sentence on a Criminal (legal).... and he was about to be executed at 10am.
Then the Commander-in-Chief issued a "STAY OF EXECUTION" ORDER, till 11am, pending when he completes some "unfinished business".

The Hangman, "constitutionally empowered" to carry-out the Execution, goes ahead to kill the criminal.

Would that be an abuse of process and powers on the part of the executioner ....or not.
Is the Hangman supposed to obey the "Last Order" of his C-in-C or not?

Common Sense does not seem to be that "COMMON" as it appears.
undecided

I dont like nincompoops who try to sound intelligent. You are not, Bro.

Having said the above, l wont waste my precious time arguing with you.

Let events unfold and the "constitutionality of that election, without 51 of its Senators", is currently being challenged in a court of law.
The outcome will make more sense than some riff-raff trying to form 'educated' on a faceless forum. wink wink

Lastpage!
:DListen to me you foolish lowlife imebecile and apc robot, bereft of common sense. I feel sorry for your family for wasting their investment on an irrational id.iot like you.
If APC had a case your master tinubu would not say all he requires from saraki is 'remorse'. Surely your masters know they have no hopeful case in court hence their bitterness.
But I still maintain you would make a hopeless charge and bail lawyer if you had the slightest privilege to be one and here is why:
The C in C is subject to and finds his powers in the constitution that's why he does not, for instance, have the right to lets say take a life unless he has reasons backed up by the constitution.
Order 1 of the c in c has reasons backed up by constitution.
Order 2 (your supposed "unfinished business"wink has no reason whatsoever so spelt out in the letter that may probably be of national consequence. If there were such reasons spelt out in the supposed 2nd letter trust me your lords will be spewing fire and brimestones by now. So we then its a case of ' suspend till further notice' which tantamounts to suspending the establishement of an independent arm of govt an by extention democracy.

So the hangman who has a sense of duty to his country looks for the constitutional backing of the presidents seal in both letters cos there is the man and there is the president and they are both 2 different persons.

You are just a yeye boy bewildered by emotion and if you cant take it any more use the lagoon.
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

Why try to shift the time of the election the last minute because of party crisis? : Party crisis wil always be there. Thats is why it is a party (a collection of selfish and greedy individuals, especially with the acceptance of those PDP Vultures who came along when Buhari won the election!)
Shifting the election is for the party to finalise and tell its members that "Collectively, this is the person we have chosen to fill our slot for the Senate presidency, e.t.c. As the head of the Party, Buhari has the option to address his constituents at the last minute.
Parties all over the world, do this. Go into the history of the repubs and Democrats in America for example and you wil see a litany of this type of action. It is NOT WRONG.

Why will the said [b]51 senators neglect the election hoping that pmb will shift it till they resolve their crisis?[/b]:
They DID NOT NEGLECT the election. The election was supposed to be held at 11am (as per the Presidential order given earlier to the Clerk).
Would you actually believe yourself, that they deliberately "tried to be absent, so that PDP can use "wayo" for them"? Give me a honest answer, pls.
Moreover, what kind of "election" holds without the presence of 51 Senators (out of 109) who are supposed to participate?
Is it a case of "simple majority".... or there has to be a QUORUM of 2/3rds majority, to elect officers?
Do you mean it can even be acceptable if when Senators are on Holidays, ten of them gather together and "change" their leadership? grin

How would Saraki "wield authority" when these large numbers of Senators did not participate in his election?

The senators are they there to serve party interest or self interest or Nigeria interest?:
Whether we like it or not, when it comes to "House elections" within the Chambers of the House, the Ruling Party ALWAYS have the top spot. Why was Pelosi (Democrat) replaced by jack Buener (Republican) when the Democrats lost the majority of the house?
Why was David Mark Sen. president when PDP has the majority in the house and was the ruling party?

Does that amount to serving "party interest" or is it only when it is APC that you draw this kind of conclusion?

Now, as to your other "comments", l will let them pass because l believe you are just talking out of sentiments.
You want to behave like an "Ostrich and Chameleon" merged together, .......changing color when it suits you and burying your head in the sand, pretending the world has come to an end! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I am not biased.... you may not like my position but be assured that it is "highly informed". wink

summary,to you the president has powers bestowed on him in the constitution to shift/delay/postpone the seating of the second arm of govt(8 nass assembly)
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by elohorayodele: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
From March 28, 2015 to June 9th, the APC had about 74 days within which it was expected to put its house in order and present its leaders for the 8th National Assembly, but it could not because of the greed and selfishness of its so-called godfathers who instead chose to fix their party meeting the same time the President scheduled for the inauguration of the National Assembly”.

fact
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by terzurum5(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
major466:

^^^ And yet some peope say they vote based on individuals not party.
Ya underdeveloped political mentality that has helped to worsen our underdeveloped economy
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lionsclaw:
:DListen to me you foolish lowlife imebecile and apc robot, bereft of common sense. I feel sorry for your family for wasting their investment on an irrational id.iot like you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Why are you foaming from both sides of the mouth like a Rabid Dog?[/size]
I did not even bother to read the rest of your "emotional outburst"!

Seems like l touched a 'raw nerve'!

Go and wash your mouth. Drink some Origin... and see if you feel better. wink wink

[size=18pt]Soakaway Roach.. ![/size]

Lastpage!

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by muktar10(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm dumbfounded, I have no comment; I have no reaction..

Behold 2015 a year filled with intriguing & captivating political tussle in Nigeria..
No action No reaction! You be Tinubu?
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by meforyou1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:
Olisah Metuh should Shat-Up and mind his business joor.

I guess the "Clerk" was respectful of his Commander-in-Chief, when PMB told him to hold on the inauguration?

What manner of in-house election for such an important post as the Senate President, will you have when 51 of the Senators are waiting on the President in another place?

Common Sense dictates that you would wait for your members..... not even sure if there was a "QUORUM" for that election?

This is nothing but a Coup D'etat!

[size=14pt]NASS needs to conduct a FRESH ELECTION.

Saraki should step down, he may still end-up being re-elected in a "dignified manner"[/size].

Lastpage!

At my age!.... FP tins! grin grin
In your mind u made sense Abi? Why will members be waiting for the president at another venue rattan the National Assembly on the day of inauguration? And yes, quorum was formed.
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
baralatie:

summary,to you the president has powers bestowed on him in the constitution to shift/delay/postpone the "FIRST" seating of the second arm of govt(8 nass assembly)

YOU NAILED IT....well, almost! shocked shocked grin grin

Just the "inaugural seating" though!
Because before it, the NASS has no "elected officers", in place!

After the inaugural seating and officers are elected, HE DOES NOT
..... but he can still disobey their orders using Presidential FIAT!

Obama, like all other Presidents, has done it a few times,..... if you noticed

Lastpage!
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
meforyou1:
In your mind u made sense Abi? Why will members be waiting for the president at another venue rattan the National Assembly on the day of inauguration? And yes, quorum was formed.

Very Daft Persin.

Define QUORUM, before l even take you on!

Otherwise, there are enough dolts like yourself, on this thread you can engage
. wink wink

Or go to "romance section" and exhibit your illiteracy please! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by HzRF(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

Abeggi, stop spewing tribal hatred! Thats all you "olori'pelebes" are known for.

[size=14pt] This is just the "over-ambitiousness of one man" called Bukola (Saraki), who allowed himself to be used as the JUDAS ISCARIOT,...... by PDP and enemies of PMB's Govt.[/size]

End of story!

Lastpage!
U should be grateful that PDP didn't attempt to become Senate President

U for cry ehn
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:

U should be grateful that PDP didn't attempt to become Senate President

U for cry ehn

You'd think they would NOT TRY... if it were POSSIBLE? grin grin grin

Why do we have the Judiciary in place?

As for crying, you are too 'simplistic and a lemon', to even understand

Lastpage!
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
“From March 28, 2015 to June 9th, the APC had about 74 days within which it was expected to put its house in order and present its leaders for the 8th National Assembly, but it could not because of the greed and selfishness of its so-called godfathers who instead chose to fix their party meeting the same time the President scheduled for the inauguration of the National Assembly”[color=#006600][/color]
This wraps it up.
Is this how APC will govern Nigeria?
Rudderless.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by Lionsclaw: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Why are you foaming from both sides of the mouth like a Rabid Dog?[/size]
I did not even bother to read the rest of your "emotional outburst"!

Seems like l touched a 'raw nerve'!

Go and wash your mouth. Drink some Origin... and see if you feel better. wink wink

[size=18pt]Soakaway Roach.. ![/size]

Lastpage!
grin grin grin On your life you cannot comprehend the later part of my reply cos its too much for your timid brain. And yes the part you read and quoted is the part that was intended for you.
What nerve can you possibly strike when I was the one that insulted and attacked you 1st and when I and the rest of Nigeria are busy celebrating a win over you and your party's stupidity grin
I take out a quarel with brainless folks like you go and check me out. And that is cos I Capitalize on your emotional foolishness.
grin And I wonder why you will have time to tell me you ignore me when you cant just help replying. You no see say you be mumu
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by meforyou1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

Very Daft Persin.

Define QUORUM, before l even take you on!

Otherwise, there are enough dolts like yourself, on this thread you can engage
. wink wink

Or go to "romance section" and exhibit your illiteracy please! grin grin

Lastpage!
U are an ediot. If you don't know the definition of quorum then shame on you. Go back to your crime forum and read about criminals like you being rounded up on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by HzRF(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Quit the epistle
Law guiding the Senators under first sitting stated
FIRST SITTING OF THE SENATE
http://www.senatorarise.com/senaterules.html#chapter2

2.-(1) On the first sitting of a new Senate, pursuant to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senators-elect shall assemble at the time and place so appointed.

U trying to prove presidency going beyond his jurisdiction on the happenings in the legislative arm of govt is right

Keep it up
Buhari is nt empowered to shift Senate session
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by BlackPeni5: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
shegsky:

which YORUBA. Please kindly exclude EKITI AND ONDO from that list. We ain't puppets. Okay.

My apologies... cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by HzRF(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

You'd think they would NOT TRY... if it were POSSIBLE? grin grin grin

Why do we have the Judiciary in place?

As for crying, you are too 'simplistic and a lemon', to even understand

Lastpage!
Are you a learner
No law said majority must produced d Leader(s)
Only house Leader

Stop displaying ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
meforyou1:
U are an ediot. If you don't know the definition of quorum then shame on you. Go back to your crime forum and read about criminals like you being rounded up on daily basis

You still have not defined QUORUM...... You used it in your argument naah, abi? undecided

Or do you need more time to "Phone A friend"?
How about using one of your 'lives' and asking the audience? grin grin

Too many dolts on this thread.

Lastpage!
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by meforyou1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

You still have not defined QUORUM...... You used it in your argument naah, abi? undecided

Or do you need more time to "Phone A friend"?
How about using one of your 'lives' and asking the audience? grin grin

Too many dolts on this thread.

Lastpage!
quorum is to hell with you and your generation. Baastard

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:

Are you a learner
No law said majority much produced d Leader(s)
Only house Leader

Stop displaying ur ignorance

Haaaa, Cheesux Christ! see another one of them SaTANoids!! shocked shocked

How am l supposed to understand you.... just read the gibberish you wrote as bolded above!

Hmmm.... Isokay O! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
lastpage:

YOU NAILED IT....well, almost! shocked shocked grin grin

Just the "inaugural seating" though!
Because before it, the NASS has no "elected officers", in place!

After the inaugural seating and officers are elected, HE DOES NOT
..... but he can still disobey their orders using Presidential FIAT!

Obama, like all other Presidents, has done it a few times,..... if you noticed

Lastpage!
really! and unfortunately it would mean the executive arm just tampered with the powers and the right of existence of the second arm of govt by deliberately changing their calender for selfish interest of party affiliate body above national assignment.
Re: Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC by lastpage: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
meforyou1:
quorum is to hell with you and your generation. Baastard

So, you lost "the plot" and decided to throw tantrums. That is fair enough.

Next time if you want to argue, select a slowpoke on your level of intellectual deficiency, okay?

Cheers. You deserve your own IGNORE BUTTON!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Lifts Lockdown In Kaduna State / Seven-Time Winner Messi Misses Ballon D’or Nomination List / Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.