Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (35430 Views)

Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by 1miccza: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lushcream:
Tinubu has asserted much influence in APC that makes other leaders to be very scared of him and really gang up to clip his wings. He made the same mistake the PDP made in 2011 that led to Tambuwals treatment. .... Law of Karma.

Tinubu has spend most of his political years in opposition/Regional politics that he doesn't know how National/Abuja politics is being played ..... They just taught him bigger lesson :
ABUJA POLITICS 101

Federal politics is not the same as Regional Politics ........

Exactly Tinubu has forgotten that in Abuja nobody enslaves anybody or dictates the tune to others he just got served...

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by mencade5(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
saraki my mentor!
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by atlwireles: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
APC enough, the did is done already grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by xkris11(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Another FFK in the making.... All becos political relevance.
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by doctokwus: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
You won't deceive him but support a man who used 53 out of 109 members to win an election and did while disobeying his party summons for a meeting.
At the end of d day this is not about Tinubu, which people like Dele Momoh want to hoodwink some people into believing. Its about an individual who thinks he is now bigger than a party and wouldn't listen to the silent voice in his mind telling him,'thread softly'.
That any party member of APC does not find anything wrong in a Saraki/ekweremadu senate presidency makes me to query if those people are with all their faculties at all.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
gbl01:
Really? Dele Momodu call himself a boy? Maybe 'slave' would have been better in that context. So disappointing

A manboy
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by pat077: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Saraki is the senate president, anybody who is not happy with the development can cry me a lagoon.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by bara22: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dele is a big fat fool
Shopping around for business for ovation from coup plotter saraki
After failing to get recognition from Tinubu and knowing fully well that Buhari will not take stupid pictures
Remember that the same number of 57 that saraki use is enough to kick him out.
He knows that he cannot sleep with his 2 eyes closed. This is a waiting game. Time will tell
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Akiika: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
A Dele Momodu that runs around to leak the ass of every looter of this country to take their picture for his magazine.
Credibility and morality has no meaning to them.
Shame on Dele Momodu

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by ybalogs(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
gbl01:
Really? Dele Momodu call himself a boy? Maybe 'slave' would have been better in that context. So disappointing
I'm pretty sure you'd be glad if you could call yourself Dele Momodu's boy sef. What's with the hypocrisy?
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by pure2012soul(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
At least we still have truthful and honest folks in APC
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by nellyelitz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
APC as a medicine didn't last... Why should APC as a political party last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by pure2012soul(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
bara22:
Dele is a big fat fool
Shopping around for business for ovation from coup plotter saraki
After failing to get recognition from Tinubu and knowing fully well that Buhari will not take stupid pictures
Remember that the same number of 57 that saraki use is enough to kick him out.
He knows that he cannot sleep with his 2 eyes closed. This is a waiting game. Time will tell
In case you don't know, it would require 2/3 of Senators to impeach Saraki or Ekweremadu. APC would need at least 72 Senators to achieve such a feat. You guys should realise that the harm has been done

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by fanysteve: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
STUDY IN UKRAINE OR BELARUS,email me at Fanysteve@yahoo.com or Call 08164008244.
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by pure2012soul(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
You won't deceive him but support a man who used 53 out of 109 members to win an election and did while disobeying his party summons for a meeting.
At the end of d day this is not about Tinubu, which people like Dele Momoh want to hoodwink some people into believing. Its about an individual who thinks he is now bigger than a party and wouldn't listen to the silent voice in his mind telling him,'thread softly'.
That any party member of APC does not find anything wrong in a Saraki/ekweremadu senate presidency makes me to query if those people are with all their faculties at all.
But it was ok when ACN aligned with Tambuwal to do a similar thing against PDP in 2011 abi? What goes around, comes around.
Simple law of nature
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Ephemmm: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy

PDP was a looser as compared to Tinubu in my own opinion: they blew away the golden opportunity given to them free of charge. For God's sake, why can't PDP nominate a PDP member as the Senate President when it is obvious that you have majority and quorum has been formed?

Somebody like David Mark could have become Senate President again with ease. Instead, PDP resulted to vote for the minority in the chamber. This could have been another landslide achievement in the history so far, honestly.
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
koligs:

Is that your mum??
No is a feature about how to post pics on nairaland using link l just learnt
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by doctokwus: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
pure2012soul:

But it was ok when ACN aligned with Tambuwal to do a similar thing against PDP in 2011 abi? What goes around, comes around.
Simple law of nature
But Tambuwal didn't chose an ACN as deputy despite their votes, did he?
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by 9jatatafo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
In life you cannot have it all
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by pure2012soul(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:

But Tambuwal didn't chose an ACN as deputy despite their votes, did he?
What am saying is that it was the ACN component of APC that laid the foundation for what we now have at hand
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Lionsclaw: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
I believe the APC supporters here on NL are actually computer programmes written to automatically generate support response to every irrational nonsense of the party cos everyone I know in real life knows they messed up big time. Even Dele Momodu knows

1 Like

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by abtmaviz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dele momodu has hit the nail on the head buh it's obviously clear that the APC where the ones that played into PDP hands why complain now

The PDP said emerging events have continued to justify its position that the APC is ill-equipped and unprepared for the enormous challenge of ruling the country adding that such became glaring in the way and manner the APC handled a very vital issue like the inauguration of the National Assembly.

See watching the naija politics in 3D

1 Like

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by redcliff: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
APC can cry me a river

ls this guy not that serial wife beater and potential hiv carrier

Please park your dirty mouth one side.. you spew trash randomly
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Sam25(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dele Momodu is already loosing his sanity. The much respected man is rapidly loosing relevance and he thinks that he can get it back by justifying the sham that occurred on the floor of the senate
He has lost his relevance and should shut his very big and wide mouth.
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
ionsman:

And so? Am sure you will kill to be Tinubu's boy....Whatever he said,he's still dele momodu.
Pride will kill us in this country.

My brother, its not pride. Utmost humility in itself is an insult. I won't kill to be Tinubu's boy bro, speak for yourself. "Kill" is extreme.BTW, sure I can be Tinubu's boy or Dele Momodu's boy. But dele momodu calling himself Tinubu's boy is the excessive humility of the average Yoruba man-When someone much older than your father bow to greet you (just an example)
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
nwando:

A manboy

Really manboy. It's lugubrious!
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
ybalogs:

I'm pretty sure you'd be glad if you could call yourself Dele Momodu's boy sef. What's with the hypocrisy?

No hypocrisy here, sure I'll be glad but him calling himself Tinubu's boy is weird. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by 247notire(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

PDP was a looser as compared to Tinubu in my own opinion: they blew away the golden opportunity given to them free of charge. For God's sake, why can't PDP nominate a PDP member as the Senate President when it is obvious that you have majority and quorum has been formed?

Somebody like David Mark could have become Senate President again with ease. Instead, PDP resulted to vote for the minority in the chamber. This could have been another landslide achievement in the history so far, honestly.
Of course that would have backfired since the main thing PDP wanted to achieve was to sow a seed of discord into APC by having one of their own go ahead to win the SP against the party's wishes. So political greenhorn or neophyte, which one are u?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by poiu44: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=38pt]Momodu is from the North like Tinubu. [/size]
Re: I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu by Ephemmm: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
247notire:
Of course that would have backfired since the main thing PDP wanted to achieve was to sow a seed of discord into APC by having one of their own go ahead to win the SP against the party's wishes. So political greenhorn or neophyte, which one are u?

If PDP member emerge as Senate President, nothing would backfire than to proceed to court: PDP played a smart game, but they need to be smarter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others / Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.