Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,001 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie (2204 Views)

Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" / Empire Actress Taraji P Henson Gushes Over Davido's Album [PICS] / Difference Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P Henson (cookie) Of Empire Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by darmys(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Perhaps the biggest character of 2015, Cookie Lyon is well loved by many.
She is diverse, crazy, strong and also emotional. who wouldn't love cookie?

Taraji! The star who plays the character confirms to the Hollywood Reporter that she hates cookie. In a video posted to taraji's Instagram page, she can be heard saying.

I hate that B**ch cookie. She has stolen my identity

Read More http://daminaija..com/2015/06/empire-star-taraji-p-henson-i-hate_11.html

Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by eltonesworld(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
My goddess kiss
Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by darmys(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
eltonesworld:
My goddess kiss

Dont let Lucious catch you o
Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by lovethnosa: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
I remember dis lady in d movie"think like a man. She was d one behaving like a guy.
Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
oh! i thought it was the op that said she hates cookie, see me ready to fight grin lipsrsealed

Empire season 2 should start jor!

1 Like

Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by orebj(f): 2:59am On Jun 12, 2015
love you cookie
Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by Sapphire86(f): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Damnnnn that is a serious freak-him dress

Would love to buy for my husband.
Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by eltonesworld(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2015
darmys:

Dont let Lucious catch you o
We are both plotting against him..
Re: Taraji P Henson : I Hate Cookie by darmys(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Nneka123:
oh! i thought it was the op that said she hates cookie, see me ready to fight grin lipsrsealed

Empire season 2 should start jor!

lwkmd..... at ready to fight.
i fear o

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Sexy, Hot And Banging In Gothic Photoshoot / See This Wedding Cakes Pix And Be Wowed / I Was Raped By Three Girls Because Of My 14inches Dick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.