Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Laugh And Forget Everything Even Plus Your Name - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh And Forget Everything Even Plus Your Name (1085 Views)

LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME / Laugh And Forget Ur Sorrows (pt 1) / Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh And Forget Everything Even Plus Your Name by Visocrate(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
God forbid but assuming something happened and you are asked to UnCloth as in remove all your cloth and be necked and again you are asked to use your hand to cover only one part of your body which part will you cover
Re: Laugh And Forget Everything Even Plus Your Name by Visocrate(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
as for me o I will close my eyes only because you will not know whether people are looking at you or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laugh And Forget Everything Even Plus Your Name by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'll cover my boobz, then turn back(my buttocks will be facing them) or I use my leg to cover my puccie
Re: Laugh And Forget Everything Even Plus Your Name by Macmilla(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just cover your face with ur hands. They might enjoy the view, but noble will know who you are the next day. You won't be embarrassed the next day. Cover ur pucie and boobs all you like, you will still see ppl laff at u d next day.

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Football Facts Among Children / Somebody Help What Do I Do To Get Banned On Nairaland / Just When You Think She Is An Opportunist. (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.