Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) (601 Views)

MC Galaxy: "How I Discovered My Talents Through Hunger" / Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / 7 Famous Naija Celebrity Kids Who Got Amazing Talents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
So i thought of making a list of the Rawest Nigerian Talents based on Time spent, Success ,Audience and general "Likeability"
P.S: I excluded Big Weights like Don Jazzy, Banky W since they are producers and deserve their separate lists or maybe I just don't like themwink.

5. Tiwa savage: The only woman to make the list, her voice is just pure Ogogoro Gentle enough to calm you and strong enough to make you go Mad. Whether Mp3 or live format what you "Ehar" is what you "Ehar" The type of music you can play without your Pastor or Iman.... frowning..............Too much wink

4. Davido:The short Recent first class graduate that calls himself OBO(Omo Baba olokada.....No am not jealous). His voice is kinda "raw" but its the delivery that "Matas". Truth be told I can't help questioning if The talent is his Dad's Money or his expensive songwriters or the songs he buys from small Musicians (Allegedly).......Still not Jealous. lipsrsealed

3. Wizkid: This dropout from Lead city is A pure Genius at Delivery. His voice is Just amazing. But the first time I heard him live, I started appreciating Autotune and studio voice but I heard him live on Phone(Only Live show I like na the one wey free). Still the guy like money pass Weed since he left Mr Big Head "Banky W"s EME it's one Thrashy piece of S#$t after another Thrashy piece. Small boy still dey worry am. cheesy

2. Olamide: This guy knows what "Awon goons" want. The Undisputed "Voice of the street" is the King of Yoruba rap. His songs are so versatile you can Be dancing to it at a club....or getting head at the bedroom.....or thinking philosophically. A true street king Not like some Ajebutter forming pako. "Bajinotu kan fun omo yen" grin

This are guys or girls that are good but not good enough or dont appeal to me to make my list: Chidinma, Lax, Seyi shay, Dammy Krane, Burna Boy

And No 1....

ME: My voice is pure Adonis Gold I just need enough

Recharge Card to upload my songs. Email me if you want to help grin grin grin

. Okay its
1. Phyno: The "confam" Igbo Man of the year" is pure Raw talent. Every Thing about Him is On fleek. Even though I don't understand him his words carefully crafted to his Beats just makes you say it like a slowpoke. Sometimes people just enjoy saying words that make no sense to them. The only Drawback is his mohawk getting all the girls......Totally Not Jealous( Me self I go cut mohawk and dye my hair Lilac Mohawk one of this days). Alobam. cool

Rounding up: I really need that Recharge card. But since this Sexist community believes only Girls ask for recharge card. One bottle of Orijin will do grin
Re: Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) by younghartz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol...ya kinda funny grin
I could send u glo card if u want

Re: Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala seun abeg this thing deserve Fp
Re: Rawest Nigerian Musician Talents..... (high On Origin) by endowednicky(f): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Cc: lalasticlala seun abeg this thing deserve Fp
seconded!!!cus my crush name is der.

''the Distance Between Me Owning The World Was Getting Married To My Hubby & I D / Jacky Chan Is Dead / (photo) Wizkid Steps Out As A Proudly Globacom Ambassador