Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior (1115 Views)

Buhari May Sack Danbazau, Minister Of Interior Over Defence Procurement / Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / Looming Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Paramilitary Agencies (2) (3) (4)

Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by Jakara: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
FG ABOLISH HND/B.SC DISCRIMINATION IN FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR; IT IS DANGEROUS, UNETHICAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Federal Government should end the discrimination witnessed between HND & B.Sc. holders in federal ministry of interior (Prisons, Immigration, Civil Defence) in order to increase productivity and discourage unforeseen dangers among these two graduates.

• HND (Inspectorate Cadre), while B.Sc. (Superintendent Cadre).
• Entry Level for HND is G/L 7, while a fellow Graduate with B.Sc. is G/L 8.
• Terminal Point for HND is G/L 13 while B.Sc. is to the highest G/L.
• HND or inspectorate cadre ranks are confusing, while superintendent ranks are normal ranks/recognized ranks in military/paramilitary agencies.
• Above all, HND holder in this Ministry of Interior are regarded as artisans with WASC or Trade Test.

It is shameful that staff of Ministry of Interior no longer concentrate on their duties, rather focuses on getting more certificates by hook or by crook in order to get more ranks or to be in superintendent cadre.

It is obvious to state that other security agencies like; Nigeria Military, DSS, Nigerian Police, etc do not discriminate in ranking between HND & B.Sc. Holders.

There might be a bloody clash one day between these two cadres if federal government fails to urgently address this discrimination.
Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by ckmayoca: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
The rubbish don dey happen looooong time ago jare.
Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by Ephemmm: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
If you want to know the reason why I don't like this discrimination, invite Patience Jonathan, a UNIPORT graduate and a Secondary school graduate for a debate.

The result is as correct as what you guess........

Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by babyfaceafrica: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ephemmm:
If you want to know the reason why I don't like this discrimination, invite Patience Jonathan, a UNIPORT graduate and a Secondary school graduate for a debate.

The result is what you guess........

Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by sheymoni(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
We can only hope it will get better one day
Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by UYCO: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
I still belive that this discrimination is a coup plotted against HND holders like the PDP saraki alliance. every semi illiterate who manage to get pass in the university will hide his or her illiteracy under university degree like the man who propounded "My oga at the top theory. why are they afraid of HND holders? if they feel they know better than HND holders, let them prove that through an exam for both graduates. whenever we suggest examination as a basis for promotion, they are the first to kick against it. until this issue cause death to our people, the FG will not take it seriously. I almost stab a colleage to death when he refered to me as a technician and I teach him his work every day. Most BSC holders are liability in the ministry. they dont contribute any thing and they rely so much on HND holders to help them. they said I am not an engineer but I design most of the projects they supervise. We will continue to import took pick if we dont encourage polytechnic education.

Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by UYCO: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
For those who may attempt to use entry qualification to justify this illegality perpetrated through the scheme of service, I have 9 credit in one sitting. I have seen most BSC holders combining 2 or three results to get five credit. this is as aberation of the highest order.
Re: Danger Over Hnd/b.sc Discrimination In Federal Ministry Of Interior by UYCO: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
I have made up my mind to personally sue the federal government to court to invalidate that fraudulent document prepared by university graduates to cater for their interest alone. the scheme of service is a fraudulent document which must be abrogated.

Former Governor Amaechi Signature Project In Rivers State? / Buhari Is Clueless On How To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Balarabe Musa / Happy Birthday Your Excellency Prince Eze Madumere, Imo Deputy Governor