Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car (785 Views)

PICS: Isaac Success arrested for demandin £2k from Hookers after flopping in bed / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) / Road Safety Officer Carrying Guns? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by Viciyke(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
A road safety officer stopped me for not wearing seat belt and collected 2k from me after negotiations and in the process he forgot his BB Q10 (new one) in my car and i drove off. Now he is calling and begging me saying that he used his last cash to purchase the phone n the 2k he collected from me is also my last cash. So wat do i do?
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by hahn(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Use it
Sell it

And tell the road safety office he is a Behind
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by hahn(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Use it
Sell it

And tell the road safety office he is a yansh
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by Danfuster(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
[b][/b] [color=#990000][/color]he mean Bushmeat don catch the hunter, nna men.... grin grin grin
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by imoh4king(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tell him to bring 10k to secure his blackberry, or he forgets it.
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by BTT(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
This land is not for Sale.

I am aware most of you know my twin brother Sale. He owns every good thing in this city, from cars to houses to lands, electronics, clothing's, and what have you.

Do not be deceived, he also has over a million phone nos with which he addresses his properties and all.

When next you see 'For Sale', remember I told you not to put a price to it because it is for my twin, Sale.

Everything is for Sale, my brother, with the right price, but not this piece of land on Nairaland. (No pun intended! )

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by younghartz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
If u no return am nd em later catch u? My bro u go provide lotta papers 4 ur car
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by obongtunji: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahaha. Hunter got hunted. Just teach him a lesson
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by Timbi: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
How did he manage to get your number after you left? "Sykes"

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by emerich(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na wa o! How many people FRSC personnel dey forget bb Q10 for him car? Tot I saw a similar post on ma timeline by a female school mate of mine some hours ago.
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by lovemode: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
D hunter is been hunted......lols....God don catch am....don't give him o...afteral u bought it with ur money.
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by Abduljohn(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
LMAO. Make use of your opportunity by making sure whenever u erred he will be dia to rescue u @ all time
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by otimize(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make i grin first
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by toyeoye(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Timbi:

God bless you. @op please fill in the lacuna
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by Yustash001(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Timbi:
which kind question you dey ask?...No be number on the BB the man go call..?..
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by mimicious(f): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Timbi:

I guess the man called his own phone and Op picked it
Re: Road Safety Officer Collected 2k From Me And Forgot His Bb Q10 In My Car by andyanders: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Destroy the fone and let him have the 2k and u have the fone. He has gotten the money and you have the fone.He is a rogue.I will rather smash the fone on the floor.

(1) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Man For Raping A 5 Years Girl / Read Full Story Of Boy Shot Dead At Golden Gate Yesterday / Four Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.