Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher (1769 Views)

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher by Aikon: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Would you cheesy grin

Re: Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher by idealsico(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
I now know why you have continued to repeat class. For your information THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN.
Re: Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher by Yustash001(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Stale...

1 Like

Re: Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher by dexpendable(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'll surely concentrate in that class.
isn't that a kindergarten class
Re: Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher by NL1960: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aikon:
Would you cheesy grin

Yes ke. I will even over concentrate. We had one that was finer and more endowed than this taking Chemistry then when i was in secondary school. It made many people to now like Chemistry and people were not missing her classes. We all went on to make good grades in Chemistry in WAEC.
Re: Would You Concentrate If She Were To Be Your Teacher by AmorousT(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Which other concentration do u want @ OP., her Bahind z already d center of concentration,. Chei!! (in owerri dialet: ukwu nkene wu ya o) dis waist na Gbagam!! And I'll say to the waist: satan get bahind me for I refuse to be seduced.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Free Research Projects Topics In Nigeria. / Uniport 2016/2017 Second Batch Of Admission 07069730081 / My 5 Experiences As A New Student In Imo State University (IMSU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.