Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession (39788 Views)

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Sandydayz(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2015
I and my friends were discussing this topic some time ago, i was really shocked shocked because I was not alone embarassed

Once had a crush on my Agric & C.R.S teacher then in sec. sch... He was really smart, intelligent and cute wink Was my best friend too, we were really close... Don't get it twisted undecided I never expected anything, I was happy being friends with him, always wanna do well in his subjects, Guess I took things seriously wink

My bestie had a crush on our English teacher because of her big backside grin, You can imagine...
So guys share yours grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Princecalm(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2015
your sins are forgiven.

*makes sign of the cross*

NEXT

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Yeh yeh....... grin There is this economics teacher of mine then, angry Goddamn it......shes got a nice big a$$ shocked and such a pretty face cool. I fell in love with her and even loved to sit down in front so that I can have a perfect view of it. Damn..... Usually gaze at her Buh she was married. Oh damn....this woman is beautiful kiss. God forgive me sha

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by osaslord500(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2015
I remember that fresh teacher, too fresh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2015
iv had a crush for seven of my teachers in the past in secondary school, i had a crush on 3 in jss3, Then from SSS1 to 3 i had and still have a crush on four of my teachers, two of them my econs and ENGLISH teachers noticed bcaus i was praising them sexually every morning like u look hot mir and the rest is history. "i am not telling what happend. "while in the university they had a crush on me.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by honeygirl17: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
iv had a crush for seven of my teachers in the past in secondary school, i had a crush on 3 in jss3, Then from SSS1 to 3 i had and still have a crush on four of my teachers, two of them my econs and ENGLISH teachers noticed bcaus i was praising them sexually every morning like u look hot mir and the rest is history. "i am not telling what happend. "while in the university they had a crush on me.
Mr carrot, tell me another lie

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Kingsasian(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Yea, in Jss2, my best friend and I had a crush on a particular young and beautiful teacher. She was our computer science teacher then but a corp (NYSC). We were actually attracted to her big backside most especially the way they sway or bounce each time she walks. We nick named her ass "Rocky".....lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Sandydayz(f): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2015
keyzid:
Yeh yeh....... grin There is this economics teacher of mine then, angry Goddamn it......shes got a nice big a$$ shocked and such a pretty face cool. I fell in love with her and even loved to sit down in front so that I can have a perfect view of it. Damn..... Usually gaze at her Buh she was married. Oh damn....this woman is beautiful kiss. God forgive me sha
Hehe i can imagine grin
softapples:
softapples:
shocked This your own is bad o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by TheNonce: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
softapples:

We don't want to know about your homosexual crushes you _moron! They meant normal crushes! Now take your aboniki laced anus and go and lie on another thread!

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Sandydayz:

Hehe i can imagine grin
shocked This your own is bad o
yeah really bad but i enjoyed the outcome sha, i was a sinner and im still a sinner, i hope jah forgives me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Sandydayz(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2015
TheNonce:
undecided

We don't want to know about your homosexual crushes you _moron! They meant normal crushes! Now take your aboniki laced anus and go and lie on another thread!
Hehe.. CC: lalasticlacla ishilove embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Sandydayz(f): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
yeah really bad but i enjoyed the outcome sha, i was a sinner and im still a sinner, i hope jah forgives me.
Lol... Me am forgiven already grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2015
TheNonce:
undecided

mcheeew go to church
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by honeygirl17: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=TheNonce post=37962628] undecided
We don't want to know about your homosexual crushes you _moron! They meant normal crushes! Now take your aboniki laced anus and go and lie on another thread![/quote
See as u dey find trouble

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
here to read 'em comments and of cos lies. . .
PM™

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Sandydayz:

Lol... Me am forgiven already grin
lol d more i pray 4 forgiveness the more i crush on people's wife.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by kinglekan: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2015

I had a monster crush on Miss fuludu's and Corper Boluwatife's huge backside. grin grin

Dazall grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm yeah. It was my language class teacher, Mr Brown. He was fine. He looked like he was chiseled out a slab of chocolate. Yummmm. I used to write our initials on a paper & drew hearts around them. I was sprung grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=honeygirl17 post=37962741][/quote]leave dat one jor, by d way im Hot
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by pbs4real(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
u have a problem angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Sandydayz(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
Chai shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
pbs4real:
u have a problem angry
wetin make i do na? should i cut off my penis?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Sandydayz(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hmm yeah. It was my language class teacher, Mr Brown. He was fine. He looked like he was chiseled out a slab of chocolate. Yummmm. I used to write our initials on a paper & drew hearts around them. I was sprung grin
Chia with the u've written am sure u thought of love letter tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Sandydayz:
Chai shocked
lol dats me 4 u
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by pbs4real(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
wetin make i do na? should i cut off my penis?
jeez!! Ow can u be crushing on people's wife? shocked that's abysmal.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by honeygirl17: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
leave dat one jor, by d way im Hot

What's the meaning of that? I'm angry with u.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2015
honeygirl17:

Mr carrot, tell me another lie
what lie? smh 4 u. "woya cm b my personal teacher nd confirm whether i dey lie
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
pbs4real:
jeez!! Ow can u be crushing on people's wife? shocked that's abysmal.
is it a new thing? na me start am?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by honeygirl17: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2015
softapples:
what lie? smh 4 u. "woya cm b my personal teacher nd confirm whether i dey lie
Is the carrot getting bigger? tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Sandydayz:
Chia with the u've written am sure u thought of love letter tongue

Lol, I wouldn't have dared. I just admired him from afar. Many girls had a crush on him though, not only me. He was young & hot. The leading man in every teenage girl's wet dreams. Kikiki. My pinup boy before posters started gracing my walls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2015
honeygirl17:

What's the meaning of that? I'm angry with u.
hmmm hw can my oda half be angry with me? ok i think i know why bt nr b my fault na
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2015
honeygirl17:

Is the carrot getting bigger? tongue
nah its the cumcumber dat is getting bigger

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.