Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline (42101 Views)

Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by eliwa47(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
i am so impress.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by jonadaft: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Oga
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by gbaskiboy: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
BH men will soon be story that would be told
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by kilokeys(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
So after visiting them on the frontline he would watch the battle from the backline..

Issokay
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by youngberry001(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:
U better leave the frontline before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
before what huh
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Obipat(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
God bless nigeria Army
.bad belle
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Parade has changed gear.
God bless the President.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by olusipimp(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
the shit is just about to get serious cool

look at guns, like hunters own... who still uses AK47 in 21st century.. More power to thier elbow though

check my signature wink
@least,better than what those flat headed tribe used in fighting Biafra war...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Obipat(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
God bless PMB, mr capable

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by mistabiola: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
politricks:
Nice one. When we were telling that useless ifeduba that this is a nice move, he was busy foaming in his mouth. Thunder fire anybody that wants the president to fail.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
This service chiefs were not that daft after all! It was due to the fact that they were acting under a former C-in-C who wasnt prepared to lead them and make radical decisions with changing times!..so they kinda 'relaxed'...
The NA shall rise again like during the OBJ admin and before!
God bless GEJ..
God bless Prof Osinbajo, GCON
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
...And May God continue to bless the FRN

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by gbaskiboy: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
RichDad1:
OK.next
LordMecuzy:
*in Tupac's voice * All i see is CHANGE
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
bookers of space
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by strongerthaneva(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
politricks:
Nice one. When we were telling that useless ifeduba that this is a nice move, he was busy foaming in his mouth. Thunder fire anybody that wants the president to fail.
Amennnnnnnnnnnnn ooooooooo.thunder fire all PDP and their supporters insha Allahuuuuuiii....

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by CR77(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
tongue u well so
Obipat:
.bad belle

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Simpletosexy: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
smileywaw
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Obipat(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
tongue u well so
. God will expose u, u thinks I no know u? SaTAN
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by eleko1: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
See CHANGE cool cheesy.What that yeye TRANSFORMER can't do in 6 yrs,CHANGE dey do barely 2wks cool.Long live PMB cool wink

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Infomizer(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pardon my ignorance peeps but is the COAS a Lieutenant? Isn't that a typo?

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vanellope:
Have any of the chiefs ever done this before? This move to Maiduguri thingy is a good thing o shocked
The former president did visit the troop so no biggy.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by lazsnaira(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Boko haram can only be subdued
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by omoakinn: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
[b][/b]This will boost their morale . Where u dey before ?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by AskProf: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Infomizer:
Pardon my ignorance peeps but is the COAS a Lieutenant? Isn't that a typo?

"Lieutenant-General", a three-star Genaral, above a Major-General but below a full General.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Farnesyl1989: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
woodcook:
The former president did visit the troop so no biggy.
When did he do that When he wanted to get elected. Shey??

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
It takes soundness of the head to assure a body basking in all-round wellness!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Infomizer(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
AskProf:

"Lieutenant-General", a three-star Genaral, above a Major-General but below a full General.
I thought as much. I was shocked when the article referred to him as a Lieutenant. I for fear o!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by 1after: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
God bless my President and the Nigerian Army.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Nice move.
SaTANist, you guys can lag behind, we are moving forward.
Meanwhile, Have anyone seen Ifeduba?
for where.!! he will not show his faces.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by akoaki(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
With strong-willed leaders, nigeria is able to confront and subdue her security and social-political challenges. When the leaders are determined to succeed through their actions, the citizens are always willing to offer support whenever and wherever such is needed. I hope the present momentum will be sustained in all areas of our lives so that for once nigerians can begin to experience good quality living.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Fourwinds:
for where.!! he will not show his faces.

Don't mind the attention seeker.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
My tourist presido
u still dey wear rain coat as pant . no worry ., dis is not d clueless one

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by LAfricana(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
must u bring biafra into this

olusipimp:

@least,better than what those flat headed tribe used in fighting Biafra war...

check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.