Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. (758 Views)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by SYLVESTER777: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT BOOKS OF THE BIBLE YOU WOULD HAVE LOVE TO READ/STUDY AND UNDERSTAND ,ITS APPLICATION TO YOU AND END-TIME EVENTS.........Give your answer here..........I WILL ALSO LET YOU KNOW MY CANDID ANSWER.
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by enilove(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
There is no book of the bible that is less important or more important than the other.
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by lomodele(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Do u know wat d Bible is about at all, do u read it at all, do u know wat it stands for? Cos u asking abt d two most important book of d Bible is absurdundecided
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
2Tim3:16:-"All scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine,for reproof,for correction,instruction in righteousness,
17That the man of God may be Perfect thoroughly furnished unto all good works"

1 Like

Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by SYLVESTER777: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2015
lomodele:
Do u know wat d Bible is about at all, do u read it at all, do u know wat it stands for? Cos u asking abt d two most important book of d Bible is absurdundecided
DID U NOTICE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD?ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE ARE IMPORTANT OF COURSE.There are some PORTIONS that some people don"t read/study especially books of PROPHECY!
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by SYLVESTER777: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
enilove:
There is no book of the bible that is less important or more important than the other.
All the books of the bible are important.CHECK the title of this thread.DO YOU KNOW THE BIBLE BOOKS OF PROHECY?
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by lomodele(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
DID U NOTICE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD?ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE ARE IMPORTANT OF COURSE.There are some PORTIONS that some people don"t read/study especially books of PROPHECY!
I looked at d topic of d thread, guess u don't understand d title. Every book of d Bible are important regardless of whether u read it or not.
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by lomodele(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
All the books of the bible are important.CHECK the title of this thread.DO YOU KNOW THE BIBLE BOOKS OF PROHECY?
Don't mind him. He Just opened d thread for nothing sake.
Re: The Two Most Important Books Of The Holy Bible Amongst Others. by SYLVESTER777: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
lomodele:

I looked at d topic of d thread, guess u don't understand d title. Every book of d Bible are important regardless of whether u read it or not.
Don"t you think you are the one that doesn"t understand the point being made?I SAID ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE ARE IMPORTANT-if there are portions you don"t read,it means to you it is not important.So ANSWER my question which of the bible books deals with PROPHECY?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things People Think Christians Have To Believe, But Don’t / Pagan Symbolisms In Christianity / When You Are In A Bus And The Preacher Starts (funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.