Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,915 members, 7,852,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North (483 Views)

3 Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock / Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos / REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North by Ramnon2: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sambo, security chiefs meet over violence in North

http://www.punchng.com/news/sambo-security-chiefs-meet-over-violence-in-north/

In contrast, mere commissioner Osunbabade chased out of security meeting by Buhari

Jonathan and Sambo teaching Buhari and commissioner Osunsubade how to lead since 1900 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North by vivalavida(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make una free dat Mere commissioner guy na
Lol
Re: 2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North by Jorussia(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
.I don't see how sambo's case is related to that of osinbajo.The said meeting was presided over by sambo in the absent of Mr.president. And i also know that the reason for the meeting,was because of a communal clash in sambo's home state of Kaduna.
Re: 2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North by Ramnon2: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:
.I don't see how sambo's case is related to that of osinbajo.The said meeting was presided over by sambo in the absent of Mr.president. And i also know that the reason for the meeting,was because of a communal clash in sambo's home state of Kaduna.

You blind?
Re: 2012: Sambo, Security Chiefs Meet Over Violence In North by richidinho(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jorussia:

Is he meeting service chiefs because of a mere community clash? Do u have sens.e at all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Bans Police, Para-military Agencies From Using Camouflage / What Can We Do To Stop The 8.64 Billion Wardrobe Allowance? / Is Democracy In Nigeria A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.