Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos (29486 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs On Kaduna Killings / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / I Chose New Service Chiefs On Merit, Says BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by 360frolic(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SyQJoa0SzuY/Vjm2nbwyJAI/AAAAAAAHMtE/OJAGButD_Ic/s1600/CS6LKsbXAAAsJ52.jpg[/img]
The Lagos state governor and some of his security chiefs went on an early morning patrol in the Onikan area of Lagos to see the situation for themselves. Many Lagosians have been complaining about the incessant traffic robberies that usually occurs early in the morning or in the evening. The governor has promised to do something about it and has so far increased police patrol on Eko bridge.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Gpzvz-Qavd4/Vjm2n5F-p6I/AAAAAAAHMtI/HKOOnu6Q0J8/s1600/CS6NAlbWwAElqC-.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-gov-ambode-his-security-chiefs.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by DuchessLily(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Good.. He really has to do something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Andyg: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
My governor, good work *modified* STC the guy below sef

1 Like

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
BY the time you realize that this post means nothing, it will be too late to stop reading it

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by miqos02(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
nice
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Mega2010(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2015
He woke up early to go observe himself,things are really changing in Naija....

6 Likes

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Trailblazer1(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2015
eye service grin grin grin grin

I'm very sure that one Mr. Tinubu has woken him up to the reality of governance. undecided

Mr errand boy governor, just take a look at Fayose, na your mate o grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Trailblazer1(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Mega2010:
He woke up early to go observe himself,things are really changing in Naija....

His eye service can only fool gullible people like you.

TRUTH: nothing is working in Lagos under AMBODE

I'm not afraid to say anything against Ambode, cos even if he sends anyone to arrest me, they will get stuck in traffic grin grin grin

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by tellwisdom: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Security chiefs?....These ones?? sad sad.....These ones we dey look like person wey dem dey show road wey dem wan pass go house??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by countsparrow: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice one, even if na eye service at least e wake up early momo like all normal working people in Lagos do... Hope say e jam small traffic...

Hurry up christmas is coming... Go to www. to feed your eyes with fashion items and gift you can purchase this christmas

1 Like

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Icecomrade: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
V
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by osaslord500(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
viickerz:
BY the time you realize that this post means nothing, it will be too late to stop reading it

You just spoke my mind

4 Likes

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
The stomach on that man in blue polo sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by lewisacid(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Eyebysay....
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Hysmady(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
My amiable governor with basketball head tongue Well done sir cool I sight u

2 Likes

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by yinkakani(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Na soooo
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Starships4u(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by GoldenJAT(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2015
A step in the right direction... Let's c the next line of ACTION.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by MadCow1: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Plot Twist: Governor Ambode gets robbed in Onikan this Morning whilst in Traffic..

9 Likes

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Thunderlicious: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by kullozone(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2015
He wants to catch the thieves by himself?

See their big big belle.
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by wendixx(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm... Until a sustainable means of legal income is provided for the restive youths in and around Lagos island, the occurrence will continue.

Before treating an Ailment, doctors have to conduct tests to know what caused it in the first place.

The Lagos state govt and the Federal govt should as a matter of urgency creat job opportunities for the SCHOOLED and UNSCHOOLED to reduce this menace to the barest minimum.

My 2 cents. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by braine(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Seen
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Bigdreams(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Good.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
lf this man achieve 20% of fashola achievements in Lagos is try grin grin
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by harry509: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SyQJoa0SzuY/Vjm2nbwyJAI/AAAAAAAHMtE/OJAGButD_Ic/s1600/CS6LKsbXAAAsJ52.jpg[/img]
The Lagos state governor and some of his security chiefs went on an early morning patrol in the Onikan area of Lagos to see the situation for themselves. Many Lagosians have been complaining about the incessant traffic robberies that usually occurs early in the morning or in the evening. The governor has promised to do something about it and has so far increased police patrol on Eko bridge.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Gpzvz-Qavd4/Vjm2n5F-p6I/AAAAAAAHMtI/HKOOnu6Q0J8/s1600/CS6NAlbWwAElqC-.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photos-gov-ambode-his-security-chiefs.html

9ice move there.

1 Like

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by lonelydora: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Yes he needs to do something.
Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by emmabest2000(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2015
It's never too late to make a start ..

2 Likes

Re: Ambode & His Security Chiefs On Early Morning Patrol In Lagos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2015
One thing I luv abt Lagos governors (past n present) they are active

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.