Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Northern Mafia Ganged Up Against Tinubu With Buhari's Tacit Support: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Mafia Ganged Up Against Tinubu With Buhari's Tacit Support: (909 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Northern Mafia Ganged Up Against Tinubu With Buhari's Tacit Support: by Mc4larin: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Not very long ago i made a post where i revealed that Buhari and his northern elders gangsters are planning to payback Tinubu and OBJ in their own coins for what they did to their sons(Ribadu and Buhari). They deliberately played along with Tinubu and OBJ during their power game with GEJ. At some point it looked like What Tinubu want Tinubu gets.

He was seen as the real king maker and Alfa and Omega. He made the Hausa/Fulani look silly and stupid. He was commanding Buhari like his house boy and treated him like
his puppet. While these was going on, the Northern Mafia were plotting how to deal with Tinubu mercilessly and destroy him and OBJ for good. They decided to wait
after getting the power then they will go for a kill. Some of the plans were for Buhari to Quit APC and revive CPC and merged with other smaller parties and with the option
working with PDP since PDP is still controlled by the Northern retired military juntas like IBB, DANJUMA,
ABDUSALAM. These men it is understood have personal scores to settle with OBJ. Now the stage is set for the actors to enter the stage to perform for the Nigerian
audiences.....

ACT one scene one: APC rejects election of Saraki,
Dogara as senate President and house speaker. They described it totally unacceptable and the highest indiscipline and treachery.......Buhari accepts Saraki and Dogara and promised to work them.......Atiku, Tambuwal
congratulates Saraki and Dogara.......PDP congratulates
Saraki and Dogara......

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS ARE YOU THINKING WHAT AM
THINKING?......

I said this will happen but many brainless morons
condemned me, called me names, etc. We are now waiting for Act two Scene two...........

This Is Mc Oluomo, Reporting Live From National Assembly, Abuja, Nigeria, West Africa, Northern Hemisphere.
Re: The Northern Mafia Ganged Up Against Tinubu With Buhari's Tacit Support: by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mc4larin:
Not very long ago i made a post where i revealed that Buhari and his northern elders gangsters are planning to payback Tinubu and OBJ in their own coins for what they did to their sons(Ribadu and Buhari). They deliberately played along with Tinubu and OBJ during their power game with GEJ. At some point it looked like What Tinubu want Tinubu gets.

He was seen as the real king maker and Alfa and Omega. He made the Hausa/Fulani look silly and stupid. He was commanding Buhari like his house boy and treated him like
his puppet. While these was going on, the Northern Mafia were plotting how to deal with Tinubu mercilessly and destroy him and OBJ for good. They decided to wait
after getting the power then they will go for a kill. Some of the plans were for Buhari to Quit APC and revive CPC and merged with other smaller parties and with the option
working with PDP since PDP is still controlled by the Northern retired military juntas like IBB, DANJUMA,
ABDUSALAM. These men it is understood have personal scores to settle with OBJ. Now the stage is set for the actors to enter the stage to perform for the Nigerian
audiences.....

ACT one scene one: APC rejects election of Saraki,
Dogara as senate President and house speaker. They described it totally unacceptable and the highest indiscipline and treachery.......Buhari accepts Saraki and Dogara and promised to work them.......Atiku, Tambuwal
congratulates Saraki and Dogara.......PDP congratulates
Saraki and Dogara......

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS ARE YOU THINKING WHAT AM
THINKING?......

I said this will happen but many brainless morons
condemned me, called me names, etc. We are now waiting for Act two Scene two...........

This Is Mc Oluomo, Reporting Live From National Assembly, Abuja, Nigeria, West Africa, Northern Hemisphere.
mtchew. Rubbish post. Anytin president Buhari says, na im we go follow bcoz tinubu is not the president. He cant control president or tell him what to do. I also support saraki for senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Mafia Ganged Up Against Tinubu With Buhari's Tacit Support: by dustmalik: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Everyone seems to have an opinion on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu & Saraki Palaver Deep-rooted In Polity / INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jega, Six Others To Vacate Office Next Week / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two …plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.