Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) (2329 Views)

Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by musicnobs: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
A Saudi Arabian blogger, Raif Badawi has been sentenced to 1,000 lashes for insulting Islam.

He may be flogged for a second time on Friday, campaigners fear.

This week Saudi Arabia’s supreme court upheld a sentence of 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes on Raif Badawi for insulting Islam. The judgment came despite criticism from the United Nations, United States, European Union, Canada and others,guardian reports.

In January Badawi received the first of 20 sets of 50 lashes. The punishment was ordered to be spread over 20 weeks and carried out on Fridays outside a mosque in the Red Sea city of Jeddah, but subsequent rounds of lashes were postponed on medical grounds.

Human Rights Watch said it believed that a second round of flogging would take place on Friday, following the new court decision.

Badawi co-founded the Saudi Liberal Network internet discussion group, which encouraged online debate about religious and political issues, in 2008. He was arrested in June 2012 under cybercrime provisions and sentenced last May.

http://musicnobs.com/2015/06/11/blogger-sentenced-to-1000-lashes-for-insulting-islam-see-photo/

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
the blogger tho...
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good for him...
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
10 years in prison and 1000 lashes, hmmm

While the wicked and selfish politicians enjoys people's money,
THE LAW IS NEVER EQUAL
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Chidonc(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Yustash001:
Good for him...
I know u must be a muslim, islam janja weed religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chidonc:

I know u must be a muslim, islam janja weed religion
If not that you are mad....you wouldn't be criticizing any religion....your punishment should be worst than the one given to the blogger...hypocrite
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Chidonc(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yustash001:
If not that you are mad....you wouldn't be criticizing any religion....your punishment should be worst than the one given to the blogger...hypocrite

Muslims fighting for there God since 1800, why not allow ur God to fight for himself. Dats shows it a janja weed religion and u a janja weed follower

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chidonc:

Muslims fighting for there God since 1800, why not allow ur God to fight for himself. Dats shows it a janja weed religion and u a janja weed follower
and who is fighting for God?...It's obvious you don't have any sense....abeg get off my mentions....weyrey...
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Chidonc(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yustash001:
and who is fighting for God?...It's obvious you don't have any sense....abeg get off my mentions....weyrey...

Then why not ur fellow weyreys leave the guy alone, we are all entitle 2 our personal beliefs and freedom of speech....

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chidonc:

Then why not ur fellow weyreys leave the guy alone, we are all entitle 2 our personal beliefs and freedom of speech....
yes..we are entitle to our personal beliefs but it's not right to criticize other people's belief...
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by jcross19: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yustash001:
yes..we are entitle to our personal beliefs but it's not right to criticize other people's belief...
hope you are with knife, cutlass, gun or dynamite because you are showing how callous an average muslim can be then it mean atheist cannot express their believe in islamic country , then fatwa will strike down his or her head for blasphemy. MohamMAD was the worst thing ever happen to freedom of self will of mankind on earth. Let mohamMAD rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
jcross19:
hope you are with knife, cutlass, gun or dynamite because you are showing how callous an average muslim can be then it mean atheist cannot express their believe in islamic country , then fatwa will strike down his or her head for blasphemy. MohamMAD was the worst thing ever happen to freedom of self will of mankind on earth. Let mohamMAD rot in hell.
typical of mad man....pls mess off my mention....I have no time for dumbos like you...if you can't comprehend a simple post...
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Agbalanze(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Chidonc:

I tire....
There will never b peace in this world until they stop fighting for their God. Why can't they allow their God do the fighting himself...
Haba!
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Islam. USELESS religion

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by bolafez(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2015
yes, there's freedom of speech ...freedom after i can't guarantee

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by jcross19: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yustash001:
typical of mad man....pls mess off my mention....I have no time for dumbos like you...if you can't comprehend a simple post...
have you taken your medicine? I mean camel urine prescribed by psycho prophet , mohamMAD to cure malaria because it seems you are suffering from chronic and severe malaria,islam is evil to man kind.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
jcross19:
have you taken your medicine? I mean camel urine prescribed by psycho prophet , mohamMAD to cure malaria because it seems you are suffering from chronic and severe malaria,islam is evil to man kind.
you are evil to yourself self....oponu....
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by jcross19: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Yustash001:
you are evil to yourself self....oponu....
may God punish allah and increase the torment on mohamMAD where ever he might be . You are not my enemy but that demon , call allah is the difference between me and you. I have peace of mind because I have christ and is my salvation.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2015
jcross19:
may God punish allah and increase the torment on mohamMAD where ever he might be . You are not my enemy but that demon , call allah is the difference between me and you. I have peace of mind because I have christ and is my salvation.
no wonder you've been ranting....prophet Muhammed giving them sleepless nights since 570A.D....if you like you can shout titi dola....it doesn't change anything....tongue
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by jcross19: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yustash001:
no wonder you've been ranting....prophet Muhammed giving them sleepless nights since 570A.D....if you like you can shout titi dola....it doesn't change anything....tongue
he change many things they are some sincere readers that their eyes will open when the view and read the post.
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
jcross19:
he change many things they are some sincere readers that their eyes will open when the view and read the post.
which post?..
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
Religion of piss and sheet grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Moana(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Yustash001:
but you can fornicate and tell yourself you dont deserve punisment now can you? undecided
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Yustash001(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moana:
but you can fornicate and tell yourself you dont deserve punisment now can you? undecided
if you can...then I can but If you can't...I can't also....
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2015
good for him.
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by mustapha3097(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
May Allah punish all of u dirty yashed he goats who see demselves as better people. U keep worshipinq whacked and forbidden religion, stressinq urselves out in d church nd criticize other's religion. Stop it nd believe it dat ur wrath nd torment wil not b far fetched. Keep having ur false hop nd enjoy while u ar alive. U must surely come 2 know d truth nd u wil wish u were part of d islamic family while alive, but dat wil b strongly impossible 4 u den. SO SHOT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH ND USE YOUR BRAIN WISELY WHILE U ARE STILL ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by jcross19: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
mustapha3097:
May Allah punish all of u dirty yashed he goats who see demselves as better people. U keep worshipinq whacked and forbidden religion, stressinq urselves out in d church nd criticize other's religion. Stop it nd believe it dat ur wrath nd torment wil not b far fetched. Keep having ur false hop nd enjoy while u ar alive. U must surely come 2 know d truth nd u wil wish u were part of d islamic family while alive, but dat wil b strongly impossible 4 u den. SO SHOT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH ND USE YOUR BRAIN WISELY WHILE U ARE STILL ALIVE.
give your life to christ!!!!!!!. Is the only way to salvation. When mohamMAD was dying he said to aisha that he don't know where is soul is going after death , gush a man who is not guarantee where he will be after life and you are here hoping for nothing. Jesus said am going to my father place to prepare a place for you, can you see that? But mohamMAD promised you 72 virgins and he was dying but hopeless . Give your life to christ.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by bamac(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
When are we people gonna start tolerating our religions? I have never heard the traditionalist condemning the islam or the xtianity. Yet the two major religions critically criticise the traditionalists. Be it xtian or muslim y cant we just try to tolerate each other.
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
jcross19:
AMEN
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by jcross19: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
bamac:
When are we people gonna start tolerating our religions? I have never heard the traditionalist condemning the islam or the xtianity. Yet the two major religions critically criticise the traditionalists. Be it xtian or muslim y cant we just try to tolerate each other.
brother why can't you take a trip to sokoto and speak with sultan of sokoto to help you convey this message to his brothers boko haram.
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by obaede: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/accountant now. kindly submit
your CV at Pillars Private College
27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile12-Ikorodu
Road, Lagos.
For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2395711/urgent-vacancy-school-accountant-bursar
Re: Blogger Sentenced To 1,000 Lashes For Insulting Islam (SEE PHOTO) by bamac(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
jcross19:
brother why can't you take a trip to sokoto and speak with sultan of sokoto to help you convey this message to his brothers boko haram.
is this forum/thread for you alone? Please don't talk because you just want to talk and don't use my comment to learn how to talk publicly.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makindes Thug On Killing Spree!!! Stay Away From Iwo Road Ibadan / Tompolo’s Tantita Security Outfit Intercepts Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil [PHOTO / 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.