Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics (2333 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Suspected Yahoo Boy Sprays Money Along Sapele Road In Benin City (Video) / 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by CastedDude: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
A man in Niger State named Yakubu Chanji, tied the knot with a teenager, said to be 15-year-old. According to reports, Mr Chanji is said to be in his early 70s.

It was gathered that the wedding Fatiha took place on Monday in Lapai, Niger State, with family and friends in attendance.

The wedding ceremony reportedly continued beyond Monday as the man and his new wife were filmed having a good time. The man sprayed money on his new wife as she danced for him. 

Mr Chanji, also known as Nafsi-Nafsi in Minna city, earned the nickname “Chanji” for his frequent divorces and replacement of wives.

According to Daily Nigerian, a source said, “He is a philanthropist in Kwangila area of Minna. He has contributed immensely to the community, especially the building of the community mosque.

“We call him Chanji because he regularly ‘changes’ wives. In my knowledge, he married at least 12 times, but other people say it could be up to 20 times.

“What we know is that he always keeps four wives in his house. Once he divorces one, or one of them dies, he immediately picks a replacement,” said a source who preferred not to be named.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/yakubu-chanji-marries-teenage-bride-sprays-money-as-she-dances.html

1 Share

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by CastedDude: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2018

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by CastedDude: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by Gossiplover: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
why she no go dance when money is involved

1 Like

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by mikejj(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
He that finds a wife has found a good thing...omoh this one no be good thing biko.
Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by EmirAbj: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
This Is Absolutely Stupid, An Old Man That's Very Close To Grave Married A Teenage Girl... I Dey Para 4 Here Wallahi undecided

1 Like

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by odogwu190(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
One young blood will be greasing her in that area...
Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by Olodo24: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
I no wan comment
Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by Olodo24: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
odogwu190:
One young blood will be greasing her in that area...
these Hausa girls them bad o

1 Like

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2018
But why was this thread created in the CRIME section?

I see no crime committed here. It's a tradition that is very rampant among the Hausa/Fulani people.

If the bride's father & mother do not see anything wrong in marrying out their teenage daughter to an old rag, why should anyone cry more than the bereaved?

Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by 3ace(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2018
When I saw the other thread about this union, I knew money must have made it possible. Now it's confirmed.
Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by kunle75(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2018
EmirAbj:
This Is Absolutely Stupid, An Old Man That's Very Close To Grave Married A Teenage Girl... I Dey Para 4 Here Wallahi undecided

Don't worry yourself my brother
The girl and her family knew the old man will soon caput and she made a way with all his cow hes gonno leave behind when he passed
Thats why she is dancing
Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by Makito015(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2018
How can this girl marry someone that is old enough to be her grandfather

Well, some people have eyes but they can't see
Re: 70-Yr-Old Man Who Married Teenage Bride Sprays Money As She Dances For Him. Pics by EmirAbj: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2018
kunle75:

Don't worry yourself my brother
The girl and her family knew the old man will soon caput and she made a way with all his cow hes gonno leave behind when he passed
Thats why she is dancing

No kill me here with laughful ooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Lonely Pensioner Gored To Death By His ‘wild’ Pet Boar (photos) / Hunged Himself Cause Of His Sister's Love For Someone **graphic Picture** / Another UNIBEN Student Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.