Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped (4501 Views)

If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself / 19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Harrowing accounts of the sexual abuse endured by women and girls at the hands of Islamic State fighters are being recorded by a young Swedish-Kurdish activist living in Kurdistan region named Delal Sindy.

Of all the tragic accounts Sindy has encountered, the case of a 17-year-old Kurdish Yezidi girl we’ll call Suzan has drawn the most online interest. A Facebook post about Suzan’s experience has earned over 10,000 shares.

Suzan’s story is more than just a heart-breaking story of cruelty, slavery and sexual abuse. It also underscores the social stigma that follows some of the abused women for the rest of their lives.

Suzan was held captive by an ISIS militant known as Al-Russiyah. He kept several women as sex slaves until he was killed alongside his bodyguards by Peshmerga forces nearby Shingal.

“He lined the three of us up naked every morning. He would then choose who he wanted for the day,” said Suzan, who added that the extremist would smell each of the young women.

After the leader made his pick, the bodyguards would select from the remaining women for themselves.

“They were terrible. They beat me and would come at least two together,” she said.

In fact, Suzan wished to end up with Al-Russiyah because he didn’t hit the women as the others did.

“It was like choosing between death and death,” she said.

Prior to being sold to Al-Russiyah, Suzan was held in a hotel in Mosul called Galaxy. She described a building full of women and girls, all half naked or semi-naked.

“The day me and my 10-year-old sister were sold was the last day I saw my mother. I will never forget when she started crying and pulling her hair when they took us.”

She was later transferred to the ISIS stronghold in Syria, Raqqa, where there she and dozens of other women were examined to determine whether they were virgins.

“The virgins were taken to a room with 30-40 men. They lined us up and pointed who they wanted,” she said.

“I thought I might be lucky, I was not as beautiful as the others”

Soon, however, she was bought by a man from Chechnya who purchased her and two other girls in a matter of 10 minutes.

Suzan gave horrific accounts of daily rapes by the man’s bodyguards.

“They forced me to say things from the Quran during the time they did their actions, and if I didn’t they whipped me.”

On an occasion Suzan resisted, they burned her thigh with boiling water.

“They took us to one of the villages near Shingal. [Al-Russiyah] and his bodyguards were wounded when they fought against Kurdish soldiers. He died immediately and the guards also. That was when we fled.”

Some girls who ran back to ISIS because they were afraid. As Suzan said, “another girl who tried to escaped had her legs cut off.”

Suzan’s resistance led her to safety after three days.

“I do not understand why I escaped. I have nothing left. I wish they had killed me instead.”

Suzan’s father is dead and she has no information about her siblings or mother.

“What do I have to live for? I try to forget everything, but when I close my eyes I see them before me and I want to kill myself.”

In patriarchal societies and ultra-conservative families, some Yezidi girls still face uncertainty. This is a fact despite the highest Yezidi cleric urging families to accept and welcome women who had fled ISIS.

This is the case for Suzan. Her uncle threatened to kill her if he found out of that ISIS sexually abused her and “tainted” her honor.

To make matters even worse, Suzan is currently three-months pregnant.

“I don’t know what to do.”

http://rudaw.net/english/blog-27052015112437
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Empiree udatso abuamam tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife etc
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Sleekydee(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
wickedness, Hrt of men.
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by tola9ja: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Empiree udatso abuamam tartar9 tola9ja 9jaforlife etc

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

BANGUI, Central African Republic – Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Dollyak(f): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Word fail me.
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by tola9ja: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]
parisbookaddict:
Harrowing accounts of the sexual abuse endured by women and girls at the hands of Islamic State fighters are being recorded by a young Swedish-Kurdish activist living in Kurdistan region named Delal Sindy.

Of all the tragic accounts Sindy has encountered, the case of a 17-year-old Kurdish Yezidi girl we’ll call Suzan has drawn the most online interest. A Facebook post about Suzan’s experience has earned over 10,000 shares.

Suzan’s story is more than just a heart-breaking story of cruelty, slavery and sexual abuse. It also underscores the social stigma that follows some of the abused women for the rest of their lives.

Suzan was held captive by an ISIS militant known as Al-Russiyah. He kept several women as sex slaves until he was killed alongside his bodyguards by Peshmerga forces nearby Shingal.

“He lined the three of us up naked every morning. He would then choose who he wanted for the day,” said Suzan, who added that the extremist would smell each of the young women.

After the leader made his pick, the bodyguards would select from the remaining women for themselves.

“They were terrible. They beat me and would come at least two together,” she said.

In fact, Suzan wished to end up with Al-Russiyah because he didn’t hit the women as the others did.

“It was like choosing between death and death,” she said.

Prior to being sold to Al-Russiyah, Suzan was held in a hotel in Mosul called Galaxy. She described a building full of women and girls, all half naked or semi-naked.

“The day me and my 10-year-old sister were sold was the last day I saw my mother. I will never forget when she started crying and pulling her hair when they took us.”

She was later transferred to the ISIS stronghold in Syria, Raqqa, where there she and dozens of other women were examined to determine whether they were virgins.

“The virgins were taken to a room with 30-40 men. They lined us up and pointed who they wanted,” she said.

“I thought I might be lucky, I was not as beautiful as the others”

Soon, however, she was bought by a man from Chechnya who purchased her and two other girls in a matter of 10 minutes.

Suzan gave horrific accounts of daily rapes by the man’s bodyguards.

“They forced me to say things from the Quran during the time they did their actions, and if I didn’t they whipped me.”

On an occasion Suzan resisted, they burned her thigh with boiling water.

“They took us to one of the villages near Shingal. [Al-Russiyah] and his bodyguards were wounded when they fought against Kurdish soldiers. He died immediately and the guards also. That was when we fled.”

Some girls who ran back to ISIS because they were afraid. As Suzan said, “another girl who tried to escaped had her legs cut off.”

Suzan’s resistance led her to safety after three days.

“I do not understand why I escaped. I have nothing left. I wish they had killed me instead.”

Suzan’s father is dead and she has no information about her siblings or mother.

“What do I have to live for? I try to forget everything, but when I close my eyes I see them before me and I want to kill myself.”

In patriarchal societies and ultra-conservative families, some Yezidi girls still face uncertainty. This is a fact despite the highest Yezidi cleric urging families to accept and welcome women who had fled ISIS.

This is the case for Suzan. Her uncle threatened to kill her if he found out of that ISIS sexually abused her and “tainted” her honor.

To make matters even worse, Suzan is currently three-months pregnant.

“I don’t know what to do.”

http://rudaw.net/english/blog-27052015112437
[/s]

teaching and of isis not teaching and practice of ISLAM

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Dollyak(f): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
tola9ja:

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

BANGUI, Central African Republic – Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html
Sometimes I wish there wasn't any religion.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
tola9ja:
[s][/s]

teaching and of isis not teaching and practice of ISLAM

But the isis are devout Muslims following mohammeds teaching on sex slavery as contained in the quran and hadiths

Egs

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by KoredeBellosMum(f): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
terrible
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Empiree: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2015
And we have not forgotten this too. There isn't any difference btw this and idf. They have sticking resemblance in their behavior. I know op supports idf fanatics too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZUIU3Z-_68

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by mrwonlasewonie: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Islamic country!

Tufiaaaaaaaaa
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Empiree:
And we have not forgot this too. There isn't any difference btw this and idf. They have sticking resemblance in their behavior. I know op supports idf fanatics too

Exactly! I'm sure she has a 'good reason' why this one is justifiable. It only becomes wrong when the perpetrators are so called 'Muslims' sad

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

But the isis are devout Muslims following mohammeds teaching on sex slavery as contained in the quran and hadiths buyboo

Egs

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

This fraudster again angry

Let me just stick with the Quran, since it overrides any hadith.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka shameless liar, these verses were revealed as a guidance to Muslims about WHOM THEY CAN AND CANNOT M-A-R-R-Y!!!

You have mutilated the verse above. The original version (including the preceding verse) reads...

[b] Q4:23-24

23"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful"

24"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, [size=20pt] so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. [/size] And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.
[/b]

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

This verse was neither permitting the Prophet (PBUH) nor the warriors to sleep with female captives. Consider another verse of this same Surah...

Q8:41
"And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent"

The underlined says "One-fifth of the booty belongs to Allah", meaning that a fifth should be set aside for the propagation of Islam.

Other categories that should be awarded a fifth include the orphans and the stranded/traveller. How could this mean women and sex

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Another fraudulent twisting of Quran message. Read the complete verse below...

Q33:50
"O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet [size=18pt] and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage [/size] - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful"

Note that Allah is describing the category from which the Prophet (PBUH) could marry, and NOT permitting him to have sex with the female captives as the Op claims.

In Q33:52, Allah continues...

[size=18pt] "It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, [/size] nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things"

This simply means "THIS IS YOUR BOUNDARY, YOU CAN'T MARRY OUTSIDE THESE CATEGORIES".

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

This lie (underlined) has been cleared above in Q4:24. If Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to marry a slave (in order to have sex with her), there is NO WAY He would grant that privilege to the rest of Muslims.

Now, let's pay homage to the buyboo, which gives clear-cut messages about having sex with female captives, WITHOUT ANY instruction of marriage.

Isaiah 13:15-18 "Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword.  [size=18pt] Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes.  Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. [/size] For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off.  The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows.  They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children"

Numbers 31: 15-18
15“Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16“They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. [size=18pt] 17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man"  [/size]

[size=14pt] Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, your sickness is incurable angry [/size]

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by smartesboys(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2015
When you want to qoete from qur'an, you must write the whole verse.
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Anas09: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2015
The devil's advocates, these Muslims.
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2015
reciting the Holy Qur'an during a sexual act.how is that at all even Islamic,am sure this is another cooked up story.meanwhile;
"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all
the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every
male among the little ones, and kill every
woman that hath known man by lying with
him.But all the women children, that have not
known a man by lying with him, keep alive for
yourselves
-- Numbers 31:15-18"
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2015
9jaforlife:

This fraudster again angry

Let me just stick with the Quran, since it overrides any hadith.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka shameless liar, these verses were revealed as a guidance to Muslims about WHOM THEY CAN AND CANNOT M-A-R-R-Y!!!

You have mutilated the verse above. The original version (including the preceding verse) reads...

[b] Q4:23-24

23"Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful"

Yeah mohammed had to clarify things after sleeping with his adopted sons wife. .

24"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) [size=15pt]save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. [/size]It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, [size=20pt] so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. [/size] And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.
[/b]
Are u daft...it clearly says u can not sleep with married women (which i agree with) except those your right hand possess (which is evil). Mohammed the fraud is saying have no sex with married women except if they are your captives/slaves then u are not obligated to not sleep with them. ..isnt this clear mr muslim..sex with captives is okay with mohammed aka islamic allah

Q8:41
"And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent"

The underlined says "One-fifth of the booty belongs to Allah", meaning that [size=15pt]a fifth should be set aside for the propagation of Islam.
[/size]

[size=15pt]You are not even ashamed to admit that war booty is used to propagate Islam. ..and 1/5th belongs to Allah. When u say Allah it means mohammed after all what is Allah doing with material things and proceeds from caravan robbery.

Yazach rilwanye001 tola9ja empiree abuamam yourmain mathematical mrolai, ypeace, ayinba7, do u agree with 9jaforlife who says war booty is okay to use and propagate Islam as contained in the quran. .. Goods stolen from old women, raped mothers whom your right hand possess, murdered men , enslaved children , caravan robberies used to propagate "the religion of peace".. laughable. .
[/size]

Other categories that should be awarded a fifth include the orphans and the stranded/traveller. How could this mean women and sex

U forget to say that the jihadists were also awarded trophy sex slaves their right hand possessed..women were also considered spoils of war according to the evil one mohammed. .

How do u now explain the details contained in sahih muslim about taking women as captives (war booty) same thing isis is doing

Another fraudulent twisting of Quran message. Read the complete verse below...

Prove it mr muslim lair using al taqiyyah for Mohamed. .

Q33:50
"O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou[size=15pt] hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war,[/size] and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet [size=18pt] and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage [/size] - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful"

Mr. Muslim i have caught u again... see how this passage contradicts you. .. Here Mohamed clearly says women whom your right hand possess are spoils of war / war booty whoch u denied earlier. ..

[size=18pt] "It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, [/size] nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things" [/b]
[/color]

So u marry the captives as handmaidens( a euphemism for slave)..it's that what your own version of the quran says

Please clarify all this without lies and stop distracting with old testament verses ur lift off pro islamic websites propagating Islam with war booty. .

This lie (underlined) has been cleared above in Q4:24. If Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to marry a slave (in order to have sex with her), there is NO WAY He would grant that privilege to the rest of Muslims.

what i find very disturbing about Islam is islamic Allah's obsession with sex and mohammeds sex life.. he seemed to make it a priority that mohammed is sexually satisfied to do islamic work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Isis are only practising the sunnah of their demonic prophet. angry
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Same way the African slaves were forced to recite "The Lord is my Shepard while be whipped"
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Yeah mohammed had to clarify things after sleeping with his adopted sons wife. .

Are u daft...it clearly says u can not sleep with married women (which i agree with) except those your right hand possess (which is evil). Mohammed the fraud is saying have no sex with married women except if they are your captives/slaves then u are not obligated to not sleep with them. ..isnt this clear mr muslim..sex with captives is okay with mohammed aka islamic allah

[size=15pt]You are not even ashamed to admit that war booty is used to propagate Islam. ..and 1/5th belongs to Allah. When u say Allah it means mohammed after all what is Allah doing with material things and proceeds from caravan robbery.

Yazach rilwanye001 tola9ja empiree abuamam yourmain mathematical mrolai, ypeace, ayinba7, do u agree with 9jaforlife who says war booty is okay to use and propagate Islam as contained in the quran. .. Goods stolen from old women, raped mothers whom your right hand possess, murdered men , enslaved children , caravan robberies used to propagate "the religion of peace".. laughable. .
[/size]

U forget to say that the jihadists were also awarded trophy sex slaves their right hand possessed..women were also considered spoils of war according to the evil one mohammed. .

How do u now explain the details contained in sahih muslim about taking women as captives (war booty) same thing isis is doing

Mr. Muslim i have caught u again... see how this passage contradicts you. .. Here Mohamed clearly says women whom your right hand possess are spoils of war / war booty whoch u denied earlier. ..

So u marry the captives as handmaidens( a euphemism for slave)..it's that what your own version of the quran says

Please clarify all this without lies and stop distracting with old testament verses ur lift off pro islamic websites propagating Islam with war booty. .

what i find very disturbing about Islam is islamic Allah's obsession with sex and mohammeds sex life.. he seemed to make it a priority that mohammed is sexually satisfied to do islamic work

Your obsession with Islam is disturbing. No one's forcing you to change religion undecided

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Your obsession with Islam is disturbing. No one's forcing you to change religion undecided

Duhh !
your more devout Muslim brothers are waging jihad all over the world and forcing people to convert to Islam. ..
should i wait until they show up in my front door before i do something about it ..
While more and more Muslims take these passages seriously. .

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Duhh !
your more devout Muslim brothers are waging jihad all over the world and forcing people to convert to Islam. ..
should i wait until they show up in my front door before i do something about it ..
While more and more Muslims take these passages seriously. .

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

Lol ranting on Nairaland is obviously going to fix your problem with the religion

1 Like

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Lol ranting on Nairaland is obviously going to fix your problem with the religion

Hundreds of views sometimes thousands of views before my threads are deleted.. people confirming my posts even some exmuslims, some christians saying they didnt know about mohammeds ugly side till they read my posts and saw weak explanations given by muslims..some shocked at the quran passages i quote...pm to my inbox showing appreciation for the info etc... my "rants" are doing better than i thought. .. when i started this my target was to convince just one person about the true nature of islam and mohammed... i achieved that months ago..

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hundreds of views sometimes thousands of views before my threads are deleted.. people confirming my posts even some exmuslims, some christians saying they didnt know about mohammeds ugly side till they read my posts and saw weak explanations given by muslims..some shocked at the quran passages i quote...pm to my inbox showing appreciation for the info etc... my "rants" are doing better than i thought. .. when i started this my target was to convince just one person about the true nature of islam and mohammed... i achieved that months ago..

You are absolutely correct and I can confirm to you that you are doing a great job. Thanx to people like you on NL I have been able to learn a lot more about islam and how evil and dangerous it is. Prior to now I just thought it was any other fake religion but I have recently been able to learn that it is a religion that could only have been inspired by the devil itself. People need to be warned about this satanic religion so they can flee from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jagoon:

You are absolutely correct and I can confirm to you that you are doing a great job. Thanx to people like you on NL I have been able to learn a lot more about islam and how evil and dangerous it is. Prior to now I just thought it was any other fake religion but I have recently been able to learn that it is a religion that could only have been inspired by the devil itself. People need to be warned about this satanic religion so they can flee from it.

Thanks buddy, Encouragement like yours are a wealth of motivation...

i have seen your debates with Muslims as well... keep it up. . we shall continue to expose mohammed for what he was.

yourmain , hope u see the impact of my "rants"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Thanks buddy, Encouragement like yours are a wealth of motivation...

i have seen your debates with Muslims as well... keep it up. . we shall continue to expose mohammed for what he was.

yourmain , hope u see the impact of my "rants"...

Lol oh wow. I've loads of people who hate Islam too as friends if you want their support.

I just think it's futile. Who cares ? He thought it was a bad religion and now it's evil. Woooooooooah shocked.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

Lol oh wow. I've loads of people who hate Islam too as friends if you want their support.

I just think it's futile. Who cares ? He thought it was a bad religion and now it's evil. Woooooooooah shocked.

You have loads of friends who hate Islam. Says a lot about the notoriety of your religion doesn't it. And yeah u can mention me to your friends, I would indeed love their support.

And yeah he is right Islam is a bad and evil death cult.

Cheerio miss muslim.
Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by jcross19: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
YourMain:

is that hate? Condemning the act of isis is now hate against islam why can't muslims round the globe match against this cruelty if this is not part of your religion. I could remembered a cartoon of mohamMAD depicted in Denmark caused uproar round the globe , even aboki protested because of it then let muslims troop out round the globe in masses to match against this evil but you people can only condemn them on media , deep inside an average muslims they love what isis are doing. Isis are the real muslims that's why no muslim have publicly denounce the act. Allah you are doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by parisbookaddict(f): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Empiree:
And we have not forgotten this too. There isn't any difference btw this and idf. They have sticking resemblance in their behavior. I know op supports idf fanatics too

What does isis raping quran reciting sex slaves have to do with the idf...

The idf are protecting their people from rocket firing muslims...

i dont agree with everything the idf does but they have every right to defend the people of israel (which includes jews,christains, Muslims, arabs, blacks etc) from rocket firing muslim brutes who dont want a peace deal...

Egypt is in peace with israel, same with jordan but brutes like syria, iraq, plo, hamas etc are not and their regions are in a mess..apparently islamic allah doesnt care...

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by Empiree: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
parisbookaddict:

What does isis raping quran reciting sex slaves have to do with the idf...

The idf are protecting their people from rocket firing muslims...

i dont agree with everything the idf does but they have every right to defend the people of israel (which includes jews,christains, Muslims, arabs, blacks etc) from rocket firing muslim brutes who dont want a peace deal...

Egypt is in peace with israel, same with jordan but brutes like syria, iraq, plo, hamas etc are not and their regions are in a mess..apparently islamic allah doesnt care...[/s]
Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by jcross19: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Empiree:
[s]Arrant nonsense
you have no answer to what she posted then you called the post nonsense , can you see yourself?.you have shown your level of your intellectual capability to the amiable readers that you as confused as allah and mohamMAD

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Forces Girls To Recite Qur'an While Being Raped by 9jaforlife: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[s] [size=4pt]

]You are not even ashamed to admit that war booty is used to propagate Islam. ..and 1/5th belongs to Allah. When u say Allah it means mohammed after all what is Allah doing with material things and proceeds from caravan robbery.

Y.azach rilw.anye001 tola9.ja empir.ee abuam.am yourm.ain mathem.atical mro.lai, ypeac.e, ayinb.a7, do u agree with 9jaf.orlife who says war booty is okay to use and propagate Islam as contained in the quran. .. Goods stolen from old women, raped mothers whom your right hand possess, murdered men , enslaved children , caravan robberies used to propagate "the religion of peace".. laughable. .

what i find very disturbing about Islam is islamic Allah's obsession with sex and mohammeds sex life.. he seemed to make it a priority that mohammed is sexually satisfied to do islamic work [/s] [/size]

[size=14pt]
I said it earlier, Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, your sickness has no cure! angry

I didn't post those verses for your sake. Your heart is sealed with evil and no amount of good reasoning can save your diseased soul from doom. Whoevever has eyes will see that your lies have been bursted, that's ALL I care about wink

As for spending a fifth of war booty in the way of Allah:

1) It has exposed your LIE- ie, making it seem as if the verse was talking about women.

2) Wars naturally come with spoils. Setting aside a part of lawful earnings to spend in the way of Allah is part of Islam, this one is no exception.

Islam regards captives and ENCOURAGED marriage to them for the purpose of giving them a chance of freedom and good life. I'm sure you were blind to this part of my comment...

Q4:24...
24"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise"

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, why MUST you think that it's all about sex and r*ape??

Here's why: This is what your buyboo has taught you all your miserable life

Even though you ignored it, I will remind you again...

Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. Isiah 13:16

17Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man" Numbers 31: 17-18

Such dehumanizing buyboo verses above are the reason why it's unfathomable for you to see Allah granting respect to captives to the extent that He (Allah) could give rules concerning them in lawful union/marriage. It just had to look like sex/r*ape to you!!! undecided

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Honest Liar: The Amazing Randi - Expose Of Frauds / The Church Has Rejected Christianity / Can A True Christian Engage in Warfare ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.