Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker (26393 Views)

Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by AreaFada2: 2:24am On Jun 12, 2015
AroOkigbo:
All these ordinary commissioners that posted before me, una no de sleep?

#na joke I de joke o#
Lol@ordinary commissioners.
Osibande don suffer. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by mydex93(f): 2:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by AreaFada2: 2:35am On Jun 12, 2015
DapperDon:

But he's better than we ibos. Na only deputy senate president the Fulani give us.

[img]http://radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Yoruba-igbo-protest.jpg[/img]

What is the point of these positions when they cannot move the country forward?
At least we know those who have been ruling for most of the 54 years, can they honestly say they achieved even 20% of our potential gratness? No way.
Maybe the tribes not partaking massively in the poor governance at the federal level may actually carry less blame when history is written.

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by adconline(m): 2:42am On Jun 12, 2015
DapperDon:

But he's better than we ibos. Na only deputy senate president the Fulani give us.

So how this take concern Igbos again?? PDP vs APC in Plateau State??

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by tafrica(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Sahara Reporters thought they wanted to malign Saraki with the "mere commissioner" report, little did they know that they made it worse for Prof Osibanjo. I now pity that man each time I see his pix with "mere commissioner" caption. I pray he mans up and acts like a real No2 citizen.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by adconline(m): 3:03am On Jun 12, 2015
DapperDon:

Why are we hiding our shame? The Fulani and ofemmanuus only gave us deputy senate president.

Now, see what is happening to us? in our country?

Dont be so obtuse.. What is the correlation between APC/PDP in Plateau State and Igbos? U have to try harder to ignite another e-tribal war!
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by wallex1983(m): 3:17am On Jun 12, 2015
This iڪ what we are talking about. Solve issues behind the scene and give us good output. Resolve by consultation. Don't come out to heat the polity
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by onoja12: 3:51am On Jun 12, 2015
I am happy at the event playing out.this is modern day politics,Nigeria is now moving forward
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by Seriallinks(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Wow. PDP is a matured party and plays politics without bitterness.

Giving out the speakership slot to opposition ..We have learnt a lot from GEJ.

Change is here to stay! What do you expect? It's the mighty hand of Jah in play here...they have no choice but to obey grin
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by illiad1(m): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Pdp is the only party in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by kenex4ever(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:

unlike the other power hungry fellows that call themselves retrogressives.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by kenex4ever(m): 6:01am On Jun 12, 2015
dayo23:
He is the Vice President, and something that some tribe won't be able to produce for infinity
if u r wise u should know dat a VP in nigeria is indirectly the no3 man. The senate president is more powerful than him and he is often made very passive and kicked out of important Meetings by d president. So it's a curse for any tribe to produce a mere commissioner, sorry a VP.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by uprightman(m): 6:07am On Jun 12, 2015
dustmalik:

Agreed. At this rate, they may never attain such a feat.
which tribe are you saying?. I know all the major tribes has produced vice president.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:

But the PDP senators in the NASS failed to be mature enough to wait for 51 colleagues of theirs before "electing" their principal officers?
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by strongerthaneva(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You won't see PDP whine. But if it's APC, they'll be whining like a dog who was denied it's food. APC are bad losers. They're immature and puerile.
Who be dis PDPOON again..Have to always talk with some senses well can't blame u guys it's high time we will be giving u guys pampers and always sanitary pads to be using to block ur mouth so any senseless and clueless that ought to come.out of u guys mouth must be swallowed back better still stuck at the peril of u guys.mouth..wonders shall never end PDP talking where apc making waves..Cant blame u all sha cos u guys inheritance is the problem which is...CLUELESSSENSELESS Inheritance..ssve journey to more sinking no ship to the rescue oo..PDPOON SINK and SINK..
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by Ndeewonu: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2015
PDP is more tolerant than these tyrants.
They have also accepted the outcome of this election in good faith!
See what is happening today in the NASS.
2011 it was a similar drama, when Tambuwal was elected, at the expense of Mulikat Akande,
But the PDP took it in good faith.
Today, all hell is let loose?
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by bayusdipe(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2015
this is good for nigeria politic
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by firstolalekan(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow! shockedshocked smiley Democrazy... grin

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE Sai APC!
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by dunkem21(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

But the PDP senators in the NASS failed to be mature enough to wait for 51 colleagues of theirs before "electing" their principal officers?

Let's really talk about this ...

So, the PDP should wait for their APC counterpart in the Senate building for how many hours? ..while they do their party meeting with an intent of maligning PDP.

So, the PDP should wait for their colleagues and not do their national assignment ..So, the APC wanted to shift the inauguration of the Senate with childish antics by staying away

Have you read the biblical story of the 10 virgins

Bros, I been get small respect for you, no let the respect comot kpata kpata.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:

Let's really talk about this ...

So, the PDP should wait for their APC counterpart in the Senate building for how many hours? ..while they do their party meeting with an intent of maligning PDP.

So, the PDP should wait for their colleagues and not do their national assignment ..So, the APC wanted to shift the inauguration of the Senate with childish antics by staying away

Have you read the biblical story of the 10 virgins

Bros, I been get small respect for you, no let the respect comot kpata kpata.
Rubbish! I no blame you. Na the over ambitious Saraki I blame.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by firstolalekan(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2015
searay:
Is Osubade a mere commissioner?
Yes he is. But nobody in your entire family is worth being his Gardner's house help.
Ask your father to show us his primary school certificate.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by Bigdreams(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Ok.

Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by vigasimple(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Because of the average Nigerians mentality, we have and we will continue to be ONE PARTY country.

The beauty of democracy is a party in government and at least another equally major and powerful opposition.

Unfortunately, in this country, APC is the new PDP.

Welcome to COUNTERFEIT CHANGE.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by Dedonex: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
For more updates checkout

Naijarocking.com
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by dunkem21(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
tafrica:
Sahara Reporters thought they wanted to malign Saraki with the "mere commissioner" report, little did they know that they made it worse for Prof Osibanjo. I now pity that man each time I see his pix with "mere commissioner" caption. I pray he mans up and acts like a real No2 citizen.

Ehen. If I see posts like this, it gladdens my heart to know that some Nigerians are intelligent and can think on their feet.

The APC wanted to malign Saraki and get people to hate him for arrogance and denigrating the office of the VP and used their media wing "sharia reporters" to call Osinbade a "mere commissioner" but they didn't know that they have finished the man's career politically.

Did another news media carry the 'commissioner' story? ..No! ..and Saraki has refuted calling him that.

They have killed the man's self confidence, battered his ego and he will always bow his head and avoid anchoring meetings like a plague.

..For the records, APC and sahara reporters called Osinbade a mere commissioner ...and Nigerians have adopted the name.
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by ybalogs(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Not a bad thing he conceded but I'm pretty sure the Governor has a hand in this. Very soon, the so called matured PDP guys will move to APC. Naija politics rocks
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by dunkem21(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! I no blame you. Na the over ambitious Saraki I blame.

If you will cool down, we will sort this out and you will see that the blame should go to the foolish 51 senators that left their primary duty to chase shadows.

Part of the blame goes to PMB who called a meeting @ 9am and was sleeping till a sherrif was elected. What stopped one senator from remaining in the house and giving out info to the other 50 in ICC ..abi no be the same Abuja dem dey?

One last question: If the PDP members did not come to the house, will APC members not elect a leader over them?

I know you are intelligent, but the hypocrisy ..ah!
Re: Plateau State Assembly Elects Minority Member As Speaker by billyG(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2015
He be like say pdp no want apc wahala,d fear of APC is d beginning of pdp wisedom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.