Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (26405 Views)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Buterflyle0: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2018
WOULD OBJ EXPUNGE /DELETE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

The Above is Atiku disected by OBJ as someone who was a VP under him. OBJ knew him well enough to have described him this way.

Such a man as described by Obasanjo should be kept away from our highest seat in Nigeria and not tossed on it.

Nothing has changed with him. He is still the same desperate Atiku as before. He has changed political parties more than. A Prostitute changes partners.

His looting tendencies have also not changed in any way.

2019 will be a very decisive year . A year of many political retirements in PDP and a year Nigeria will shift into 2nd gear with PMB on the driving seat as we head to the finished line of a bigger, brighter and more prosperous Nigeria.

Mynd44, OAM4J Can we get more views

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by SarkinYarki: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Even if Obj said He has video of Atiku robbing First Bank Abeokuta we Nigerians must still vote him over Buhari

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by ojmaroni247(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2018
grin.. This Atiku ticket dey give una sleepless nights oh.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by xbernardx(m): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Just negodu
Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by forgiveness: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku! Tufiakwa! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by ashacot: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2018
IPOB members think say all this revelations na for them. They fail to understand that the revelations are for sane mind.

5 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Buterflyle0: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2018
ashacot:
IPOB members think say all this revelations na for them. They fail to understand that the revelations are for sane mind.

That's one thing they fail to see. Every revelation will keep being refreshed for more people to see. They think its meant for them

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by kodded(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
ashacot:
[/s]

no sane mind will vote in buhari undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by 99miles(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2018
all I know is I am Atikulated, and nothing can stop that.
Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by SarkinYarki: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2018
ashacot:

No sane mind will attempt to vote Buhari , his only hop now is shameless rigging and if he tries that he will be disgraced with pant like Laurent Gbagbo

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2018
From one thief to another. Them swear for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by rottennaija(m): 2:31am On Oct 12, 2018
This is what I think...

Obj advise pmb to resign, not to seek re-election (pmb ignored him)

Then he Obj started a third force, promising its not a candidate imposing force or a political party.

Then his third adopted a political party

Then obj suddenly went quiet on attacking pmb (all this while still being ignore)

Then obj said not to forgive Atiku, that God will not forgive him if he did

Then Atiku emerges as pdp candidate

Obj forgives him, giving assurance that Atiku is a change man, and will continue from where they stopped. (of course, power corrupts and make people drunk,which means if Atiku has really been remorseful as has been said, what happens after getting the sit of power? Can he fall back to his old ways? Possibly?)

My opinion is, PMB must be doing something that OBJ isn't comfortable with.

Secondly, OBJ's movement from third force, which he tagged as giving Nigerians options to going back to his vomit signifies he is gasping for air, probably losing relevance in the national scene.

A quick question, if Atiku didnt emerge as PDP flag bearer, would he have forgiven him? These people must be really scared of PMB.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by StillX10(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2018
See Atiku haters everywhere

Get Atikulated it may be well with you
Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Buterflyle0: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
rottennaija:
This is what I think...

Obj advise pmb to resign, not to seek re-election (pmb ignored him)

Then he Obj started a third force, promising its not a candidate imposing force or a political party.

Then his third adopted a political party

Then obj suddenly went quiet on attacking pmb (all this while still being ignore)

Then obj said not to forgive Atiku, that God will not forgive him if he did

Then Atiku emerges as pdp candidate

Obj forgives him, giving assurance that Atiku is a change man, and will continue from where they stopped. (of course, power corrupts and make people drunk,which means if Atiku has really been remorseful as has been said, what happens after getting the sit of power? Can he fall back to his old ways? Possibly?)

My opinion is, PMB must be doing something that OBJ isn't comfortable with.

Secondly, OBJ's movement from third force, which he tagged as giving Nigerians options to going back to his vomit signifies he is gasping for air, probably losing relevance in the national scene.

A quick question, if Atiku didnt emerge as PDP flag bearer, would he have forgiven him? These people must be really scared of PMB.

To continue from where they stopped is OBJ codedly saying Atiku must be his 3rd term agenda as he so desired and Atiku must make/give him relevance IF he assumes office.

Indeed OBJ is desperate

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by hucienda: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Even if Obj said He has video of Atiku robbing First Bank Abeokuta we Nigerians must still vote him over Buhari

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Dannyset(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2018
I am one strong Atiku fan. I like him, but his money won't save him this time. It is so unfortunate he is coming through PDP. Nigerians can't vote that party back into power. We aren't suffering from memory loss.

3 Likes

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by livelymatilda22: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No sane mind will attempt to vote Buhari , his only hop now is shameless rigging and if he tries that he will be disgraced with pant like Laurent Gbagbo
Will Atiku visit or call on the USA to help him if he is eventually rigged out or what do you mean?

I thought US doesn't matter..

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by SarkinYarki: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Will Atiku visit or call on the USA to help him if he is eventually rigged out or what do you mean?

I thought US doesn't matter..

Oh is is that your evil plan ?
Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Nemesis001: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Bmc can cry us a river joor.
Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by livelymatilda22: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Oh is is that your evil plan ?
Were you people not the person that mentioned rigging?

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Caseless: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
OBJ feels when he writes to you, you fall. He's about to be rubbished this time around and sent into political grave forever.

1 Like

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by rottennaija(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

To continue from where they stopped is OBJ codedly saying Atiku must be his 3rd term agenda as he so desired and Atiku must make/give him relevance IF he assumes office.

Indeed OBJ is desperate

Very very desperate... To me, it's just an indication that pmb is not playing balls with them, and they are not liking it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Konquest: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Buterflyle0:
WOULD OBJ EXPUNGE /DELETE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

The Above is Atiku disected by OBJ as someone who was a VP under him. OBJ knew him well enough to have described him this way.

Such a man as described by Obasanjo should be kept away from our highest seat in Nigeria and not tossed on it.

Nothing has changed with him. He is still the same desperate Atiku as before. He has changed political parties more than. A Prostitute changes partners.

His looting tendencies have also not changed in any way.

2019 will be a very decisive year . A year of many political retirements in PDP and a year Nigeria will shift into 2nd gear with PMB on the driving seat as we head to the finished line of a bigger, brighter and more prosperous Nigeria.

Mynd44, OAM4J Can we get more views
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
These guys [OBJ and Atiku Abubakar are NOT FIT to preside over Nigeria again because
of their corrupt dark... murky past as revealed in OBJs book and other sources]. Infact
Nigeria deserves a completely different set of people after PMB/Osinbajo's government
comes to and end.

SOURCE:http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/13/most-disloyal-human-being-and-other-bad-things-obasanjo-previously-said-about-atiku

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin how far buhari don win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
ojmaroni247:
grin.. This Atiku ticket dey give una sleepless nights oh.
hahahahahhah buhari don win o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy

Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Does he provide further details beyond this?
Re: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. by twilliamx(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
E

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) / Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.