Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma (3731 Views)

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by ImperialYoruba: 3:40am On Jun 12, 2015
otil1:

Yolobas are definitely junior partners in this ship of state. The fulanis conquered Yolobas and will continue to rub it in.

More sidelining loading...

You have Ikweremadu served under a minority, Mark. He is serving now under Yoruba, Saraki.

When is Ibo going to get freedon andstop being slaves?
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by Franzeez(m): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Hahahah, I no for laff abeg. VPeeeee wae no get work. Atiku is the only VP Nigeria has ever had

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by caprini1: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2015
ifyalways:
Haha.

Make Nigerians no frustrate this man into resigning biko. Small body no be sickness, they should let him be. cheesy
I was telling a friend,that this is not political,that most very tall men have serious issues with short men,but love short women with addiction.And short men hates tall men but loves tall women......#justajoke grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by caprini1: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
At the end the Southwest disrupted Jonathan's govt to get a ceremonial position filled by Tinubu's boi boi
I really like the way you handle NL with care free attitude,not some peeps that gives themselves HBP in an anonymous forum!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Silly. This looks like an old picture. Besides, the fact that you don't see him at security meetings doesn't necessarily mean he's not doing anything. The duo must have decided to focus on different issues... for now.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by anytaij: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Are you okay? undecided
sadoz:
Igbos are still so pained about their failure. Hatred wont give u true joy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by coolitempa(f): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Yeboes n jealousy of Yorubas......d onli thing still keeping yeboes in the SW is der women.......if not.....we will have long expelled them......but yorubamen love yeboe women too much...... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by superstar1(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
All the commentators on that Facebook are all from South East out of jealousy and hatred that they lost out

Whether you like it or not, he is your VP and when he comes to your state, you will roll out the red carpet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari and his brothers, will surely "teacher" "Osunbade" and his masters the proper definition of power.

Everybody, relax and enjoy the CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by plendil: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2015
sadoz:
Igbos are still so pained about their failure. Hatred wont give u true joy

I have to agree. Over 90% of the names there are Ibos. The title of this thread should reflect that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by doofanc: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2015
[
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by preetyb(f): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2015
This is what happens when one decides to go contrary to his original purpose and calling in life.
Nevertheless I think osinbajo is being push aside in matters that should concern him because he is not from the north, he is not a muslim and also because he has an over ambitious politician for a political God father.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by ayokellany: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Did anyone notice the Igbo in the name of almost all the commenters ? Oh boy ! Children of the tribe of hate I hail your forefathers.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chai! I came late.
That is my contribution.

Thank You.

Takes my seat.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by NewNigeriaMind: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is this the best the Igbo haters can do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by hafeeanubasy: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't think the igbos are spending their time on something useful again.THIS IS A THREAD OF THE IGBOS FOR THE IGBOS AND BY THE IGBOS..perhaps to make themselves happy.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
ellechrystal:
They should get used to d laughter, curses , abuses n all

Afterall GEJ been chop am full pot.
Osunbade, u never chichonching! !!
Kiki kikikii.
U were running ur mouth during campaign period, forming mr intelligent because u b prof.
Now u no fit even contribute for meetings because u r "AN ORDINARY COMMISSIONER"
may the Lord me help u.

Ellechrystal, AN ORDINARY NAIRALANDER. Just drop your hate. You are too beautiful to be mocking your leaders. If you continue to hate, you would wrinkle quickly and become ugly. Enjoy the change while it lasts. You should be grateful to the Hausas and Yorubas for helping Nigeria boot out that political simpleton from Otuoke.
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by BLOTRS: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
what is this? chai! what do i say this time around? there is God? hmmm...you are not a mere commissioner jor
Re: Nigerians Reacts To The Vp's Dilemma by BLOTRS: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mehn! these guys are mean ooooh...imagine saying he wished his laptop was close by so he can play solitaire...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Recent Struggle For Biafra Is A Huge Joke / South-east, South-west, will be biggest losers if Nigeria breaks up / British Envoy Defends Amalgamation, Cautions Against Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.