Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Greedy Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greedy Tinubu? (3365 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu / They Say Tinubu Is Greedy-but They Are The Monsters - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Babacele: 2:50am On Jun 12, 2015
dayo23:
I quite agree with your Number 1 opinion, but 2,3, and 4 I totally disagree, even talking about immunity but what happen last tenure of GEJ? Since Tinubu was his major opposition why couldn't he simply probe him? Beside all those allegation you raise against him are baseless because you have no proof no evidence!
You talked about his wife and son appointment, weren't they qualified for the job or not?are you telling me his family member has no right to contest for political post? Pls grow up man
I disagreed with his first point as regards bringing Atiku for opportunistic purpose. don't forget that before then, at d peak of Obj's lawlessness n abuse n persecution of Atiku for 4 years , Tinubu staked everything n stood by Atiku against his ' brother' OBJ's powerfully intimidating federal might. Then all these cowards n saTanoids were with obj but Jagaban stood for what was noble n dared the tyrant. I would stake my all for Tinubu any day cos Time, the greatest revealer of truth, most often vindicates Tinubu!
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Babacele: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2015
shininglite:

APC would have failed woefully if they used him as d VP because tinubu is corruption personified.... nd yes he is greedy, why would a man want to control almost all key positions in Nigeria? vice president, senate president,HOR speakership, minister of petroleum, minister of Justice,the list is endless,

south west APC jst have 4 states,compare to the north that has 16plus....now tell me who is been greedy?
You lied. Tinubu would have cleared Edo,on do, ekiti, Oyo,osun, Ogun n Lagos. for real.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Babacele: 2:57am On Jun 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The same thing you people said, when he Brought in Osinbajo!

The same thing you said when he nominated his wife!

The same thing you people when Ambode came!

Between, I thought you people claimed the election was rigged? What has changed?
Tinubu is just too much. worst things have PDP n saTanoids written about him but Tinubu most often win them. Time will tell.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by luvmijeje(f): 3:04am On Jun 12, 2015
The attack on Tinubu is understandable.... right now he's in charge of the party’s machineries...... This is a fight for APC's soul against their next convention. Hopefully the President has learnt his lesson and has finally woken up from his slumber.

As I said, if they don't fight it now, APC should forget 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Greedy Tinubu? by olatomiwa(f): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2015
shininglite:

APC would have failed woefully if they used him as d VP because tinubu is corruption personified.... nd yes he is greedy, why would a man want to control almost all key positions in Nigeria? vice president, senate president,HOR speakership, minister of petroleum, minister of Justice,the list is endless,

south west APC jst have 4 states,compare to the north that has 16plus....now tell me who is been greedy?
with their 16 states they kept loosing for the past 12 years, please! They watched and begged while we gave our votes to Jonathan in 2011. Hate it as much as you can...It is the truth...Our 4 states gave them the presidency. Without the brain and strategies...Our beloved Buhari will end up clueless in spite of his good intentions. Cerebral gift has never been one of the things the people of the north can boast of. Please don't tell us about quantity, tell us about quality!
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2015
olatomiwa:
with their 16 states they kept loosing for the past 12 years, please! They watched and begged while we gave our votes to Jonathan in 2011. Hate it as much as you can...It is the truth...Our 4 states gave them the presidency. Without the brain and strategies...Our beloved Buhari will end up clueless in spite of his good intentions. Cerebral gift has never been one of the things the people of the north can boast of. Please don't tell us about quantity, tell us about quality!

Ouch! Lmao......

Well, seeing as Buhari's a mess waiting to happen, Tinubu stands to have the last laugh.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2015
olatomiwa:
Very true madam. You've written well
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 5:04am On Jun 12, 2015
He.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Franzeez(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Tinubu - Godfather In Lagos And It's Environs.

Saraki - Godfather In Kwara And It's Environs.

But Tinubu Is The Devil, Let's Kill Him.

#GreedyTinubu

I can't believe you are the one talking so persuasive like this. Thanks be to Saraki and Dogara.

2 Likes

Re: Greedy Tinubu? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Franzeez:

I can't believe you are the one talking so persuasive like this. Thanks be to Saraki and Dogara.

Ok!
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by komek(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
When He Founded His Action Congress Party In 2007 And Gave The Presidential Ticket To Atiku, Was He #GreedyTinubu Then?

I have now know u don't use ur brain to play politics but instead politics of bitterness is all that u are paid from the APC purse to do.

Tinubu is seriously smarter than pple like u that's is why all of ur life is in his pocket.

Do u not know that Tinubu is not marketable? He is not sellable in the Central except in Lagos where he buys laptop and internet connectivity for hungry pple like u to browse with and sing his praises?.
Continue believing in him until he crash lands all of u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greedy Tinubu? by dayo23(f): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
komek:

I have now know u don't use ur brain to play politics but instead politics of bitterness is all that u are paid from the APC purse to do.

Tinubu is seriously smarter than pple like u that's is why all of ur life is in his pocket.

Do u not know that Tinubu is not marketable? He is not sellable in the Central except in Lagos where he buys laptop and internet connectivity for hungry pple like u to browse with and sing his praises?.
Continue believing in him until he crash lands all of u.
a very senseless post, so her standing by what she believe in or who she support means she is been paid? Pls criticize constructively and stop the personal hate
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by dayo23(f): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
olatomiwa:
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by 7lives: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:
Una sure say person no go get HBP on top Saraki/Dogara matter

The topic is about " greedy Tinubu" Not Saraki nor Dogara.
Stop foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by dayo23(f): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Wildrage:

Qualifying for a position is not synonymous with meriting it

Femi Pedro & co were harassed, humiliated to pave the way for Fashola emergence as Lagos state governor, whether Fashola performed creditably in office or not does not change the fact that he was a product of a skewed process. He was imposed and for 8yrs was beholden to his godfather whose personal interest was considered more paramount than that of the suffering masses of Lagos state

There was nothing in his wife antecedent to suggest she merited her seat in senate. Her 4yrs in the house has been a complete waste in terms legislative participation, not a single bill introduced and articulated by the jaganbandit wife. Pls remind me of how she has ever championed a cause on behalf of the good people of Lagos west senatorial district.

The daughter is not a market woman so I wouldn't know the criteria used in selecting her as the leader of the market women in Lagos state. I guess that position must be hereditary, one of the inalienable rights of the tinubu lineage

Gej coming after him after the formation of Apc would look like a witch hunt for political reasons and don't forget that even as at 2014 he was still cutting deals with the govt on behalf of Oando
I don't agree with you bro, everything you said were base on assumption, GEJ coming after him will look like a witch hurt? Abeg spear me all that craps! And they could come after buhari with all those personal attacks? Talking about. His wife, how many senators did actually sponsored a bill? Most of them just sit on the red chamber and collect money, beside I will have to check her activity record in the senate to know if what you said were true or not. Brb
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by dunkem21(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2015
7lives:

The topic is about " greedy Tinubu" Not Saraki nor Dogara. Stop foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient.

Of course, feeble minds like you won't see the connection ..
Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Tinubu? by 7lives: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2015
jayfolarin:

Unwarranted hate toward another's success is nothing but Madness.

They say "Lots are mad, few are roaming" Which category do you think you belong?

People attacking Tinubu are born failures and can never succeed in life.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by 7lives: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:

Of course, feeble minds like you won't see the connection ..
Olodo.
See who's talking, feeble mind? you got me laughing Bro. What dumbskull, stick to the topic.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by 7lives: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Babacele:
Bros please just mention 1 ,just 1, looting of public fund done by Tinubu. if you can't please keep quiet forever!

Why are you preaching to this people, it a normal thing thing to be jealous of other peoples success, doing everything possible to bring them down is another evil agenda entirely.
Tinubu is made, he can't be destroyed by their hate so let them continue in their pain.
The most wonderful part of it all is that "success attract only those who love it", where are the people who envied and hated Awolowo way back?.
You can't have what you don't appreciate in the life of others, as it is in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Ojiofor: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
abdul123:
hey African goat hw u dey.... Anu mpam
Ezi ohia how far?
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by dayo23(f): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2015
7lives:

Why are you preaching to this people, it a normal thing thing to be jealous of other peoples success, doing everything possible to bring them down is another evil agenda entirely.
Tinubu is made, he can't be destroyed by their hate so let them continue in their pain.
The most wonderful part of it all is that "success attract only those who love it", where are the people who envied and hated Awolowo way back?.
You can't have what you don't appreciate in the life of others, as it is in the beginning so shall it be in the end.
they will keep hating till they die, while Tinubu has already written his name in the book of history, as far as Nigeria is concern he is Top five greatest politician of all time!
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by komek(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2015
dayo23:
a very senseless post, so her standing by what she believe in or who she support means she is been paid? Pls criticize constructively and stop the personal hate

Are u this pained? Anyway he is not a she. He is a he.
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by ibietela2(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Babacele:
I disagreed with his first point as regards bringing Atiku for opportunistic purpose. don't forget that before then, at d peak of Obj's lawlessness n abuse n persecution of Atiku for 4 years , Tinubu staked everything n stood by Atiku against his ' brother' OBJ's powerfully intimidating federal might. Then all these cowards n saTanoids were with obj but Jagaban stood for what was noble n dared the tyrant. I would stake my all for Tinubu any day cos Time, the greatest revealer of truth, most often vindicates Tinubu!

Hahahahaha APC navigator was a tyrant? Using Federal mights? I thought you guys said he was the best before bread and honey
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Babacele: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
ibietela2:

Hahahahaha APC navigator was a tyrant? Using Federal mights? I thought you guys said he was the best before bread and honey
even Saul d persecutor later changed to Paul. Obj isn't d first d 1st to change for good. look at d substance, time n national dev ,n stop being petty!
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by ibietela2(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
[s]
Babacele:
even Saul d persecutor later changed to Paul. Obj isn't d first d 1st to change for good. look at d substance, time n national dev ,n stop being petty!
[/s]

TRASH
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by idu1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am APC/buhari fan check my posts to confirm it...
Mr tinubu is a greedy fellow...
Is he the only leader in APC?

Why must he ve interest in everything?
He's greedy... That's the truth!!!
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Tinubu - Godfather In Lagos And It's Environs.

Saraki - Godfather In Kwara And It's Environs.

But Tinubu Is The Devil, Let's Kill Him.

#GreedyTinubu

Why do you want to die on top of Tinubu matter, are you his son? ('cos I know you are a man)
Re: Greedy Tinubu? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
idu1:
I am APC/buhari fan check my posts to confirm it...

Mr tinubu is a greedy fellow...

Is he the only leader in APC?

Why must he ve interest in everything?

He's greedy... That's the truth!!!

cc Ngeneukwenu

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Aba Locked Down In Solidarity With Nnamdi Kanu Markets Locked / $3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive / Even If Oil Dry Up The North Will Not Accept Dividing The Country. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.