Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice (693 Views)

Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction / Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by lolaxavier(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Police in Lagos have arrested a man, Waheed Adeboye, for allegedly raping his 14-year-old daughter, Aminat (pseudonym), in the Adamo, Ikorodu area.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the day after Aminat was allegedly raped by her father, the teenager, who is a Senior Secondary School one pupil, fled from home and later found succour with a middle-aged woman in a nearby church.

Our correspondent gathered that 49-year-old Waheed, who worked as a plank seller in Ikorodu, lost his first wife, who was also Aminat’s mother, to an illness in 2007.

It was learnt that the suspect, who later remarried, lived with the four children that his late wife left behind.

Our correspondent gathered that on Thursday, March 5, at about 9pm, Waheed called Aminat and asked her to remove her clothes and lie on the family bed.

It was learnt that the suspect, an indigene of Osogbo, Osun State, allegedly raped his daughter, and warned her not to disclose the incident to anyone.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the following day, Aminat, however, confided in a woman in a church on a neighbouring street.
It was gathered that Aminat, assisted by the woman, reported the matter to the police at the Zone 2 command, Onikan, and Waheed was thereafter arrested on May 20.

The police said a medical report obtained from a government hospital in the area showed that Waheed penetrated his daughter. It was learnt that the suspect had also confessed to the crime.

Our correspondent gathered that Aminat had been with the police at the Zone 2 command since the rape was reported.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Aminat said before the March incident, her father had first raped her in November 2014, adding that he told her that he was testing her virginity.

She said, “When my mummy died in 2007, dad took a second wife. He was then working at a private university. Later, he quit and started the sawmill work. My mother and all of us used to stay in Oshogbo before we came to Lagos.

[b]“It started in November 2014. I cannot remember the date, but it was a Saturday. It was in the night. My dad and my younger sisters used to sleep on the bed, while I slept on the rug. He just touched me and asked me to remove my wrapper. I did. He asked if I had started menstruating. I said no. He asked if I was still a virgin and he inserted his finger into my private parts.

“He said he would use his penis to test if I was a virgin. So, he did it. He covered my mouth to prevent me from crying out. I felt very weak and I bled. He used a condom, and he warned me not to tell anyone about it.

“On March 5, 2015, he called me again when everybody had gone to bed and started abusing me that someone reported me to him that I was living a wayward life. He asked me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. I knew he wanted to repeat what he did in November and that was what happened.

“The following day, I packed all my clothes when he went out. I wrote a note that he should not look for me again. I then ran to a church where one woman took me in. It was not that daddy did not remarry; he had a second wife, but sent her out last year.
[/b]
“The woman, who took care of me in the church, brought me here (zone 2) to report to the police.”

She added that her father, had, however, not touched his two other daughters.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Waheed said it was the devil’s handiwork, adding that his daughter should forgive him.

He said, “I am a holder of the National Certificate in Education.

“I love and take care of all my children. I don’t know how it happened.

“I just want my daughter, and all of you, journalists, to forgive me.”

The Zone 2 command deputy police spokesperson, ASP Olorunfemi Shem, said the police had concluded investigations, adding that the suspect would be arraigned in court soon.

He said, “He has confessed to the crime and we have concluded our investigations. He will be arraigned in court soon.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/14-year-old-flees-home-after-dad-raped-her-twice/
Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by Mintayo(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2015
Its like the demon of rape is on the loose, and worst still, its always child rape! The man should be locked away forever! this singular act of rape can tamper with the future of any child!
Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by Emenahagos02(m): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Where is that guy that used to post a pix telling the igbos to leave lagos?
So nobody can keep eyes on you guys while doing the imaginable. like you guys will leave lagos for the igbos. undecided
Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2015
konji will ruin this nation
read my signature, those guys above me, una no dey sleep?
Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by MissSlimbody(f): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Oloshi olori buruku ni baba yen.

Lock him up and throw the key into the atlantic Oceanangry
Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
What do you expect from an evil society that is built on sex,

11 year old is legally right and able to be sexed...

Rubbish country lead by bunch of fools in the name "leaders"
Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by lolaxavier(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Where is that guy that used to post a pix telling the igbos to leave lagos?
So nobody can keep eyes on you guys while doing the imaginable. like you guys will leave lagos for the igbos. undecided

Re: 14 Year Old Flees Home After Dad Raped Her Twice by Emenahagos02(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Taa!!!! Give it to your Oduduwa brothers, they need it more than I do,maybe were born without non.
lolaxavier:

(1) (Reply)

Baby Factory With 9 Pregnant Young Girls Discovered In Enugu / Local Gin Sellers Decry Police Arrest Of Members In Aba,abia State / Human Trafficker, Baby Factory Suspects Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.