Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her (22483 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by dre11(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
A 31-year-old businesswoman, Nneka Nwachukwu of Dape Village, Abuja, told a Wuse Zone 2 Magistrate Court, Abuja, that she poured acid on Peter Nwogu, because he raped her.

Ms. Nwachukwu, led in evidence by her Counsel, Moneka Azubike, told the court on Tuesday that Mr. Nwogu, the defendant came to her house and forced her to sleep with him.

The defendant was first arraigned on April 11, 2014 by the police for the offence of culpable homicide contrary to Section 221 of the Penal Code.

She said that on December 1, 2013, she went to her town meeting at Wuse and came back around 10 p.m.
“When I came back, I warmed my food which I came back with, then I went to see my landlord Ikechukwu Obi to pay my house rent.

“I came back to my room and saw Peter Nwogu who is my church member in my room. He told me that he travelled but couldn’t reach home because it was late.

“I welcomed him as a church member, he then asked me if I have food, I gave him the food I warmed and I went to take my bath.’’

The defendent said when she came back from the bathroom, she saw the deceased with only his boxer and he made love advances to her.

“I tried to stop him, but he did not stop, we argued and in the process he forced me to sleep with him. I was shouting but nobody heard me.

“I bit him, he bit me too, he was so strong that I had to pour him acid that was in my room and I ran out to my landlord’s room.’’

She added that she explained to her landlord what happened and he followed her to her room and saw the deceased who asked for help.

“The deceased asked my landlord to give him water, my landlord took his clothes in my room and gave him and I went to church to tell my parish priest what happened.

“I did not know that the acid I poured on him will lead to his death.

“I kept the acid in my room because I have been a victim of rape and there have been complaints of break-ins in my area.

“On December 2, I went to Life Camp Police Station, Abuja, to report the matter but I was told that the matter had been reported as the victim was already dead.

The prosecuting counsel, Patrick Ogele, cross examined the defendant.

Justice Mamman Kolo adjourned the matter till July 1 for continuation of defence.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/205275-abuja-woman-tells-court-poured-acid-man-raped.html
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by HungerBAD: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is pure Murder.

Her Story will not even pass a lie detector that is made in China(the fake ones), let alone pass the ones that we are using with our common sense, is she really serious? you went out, came back and met him in your room?he disappeared into the room? he tried to sleep with you and you started screaming and nobody heard you?and yes you keep a bucket of Acid in your room?is she normal?

If you had been a victim of rape before as you claim, you would not allow a man that is not your husband want to sleep overnight with you in the same room.

The heart of women?God protect me from those that will want to cut my life short for any reason. This woman is trying to get away with murder.

Everything about this Story is wrong. Unfortunately, the man is not here to defend himself any more.

To the name checkers association on Nairaland, please keep away from this thread, a life was lost so no tribal stuff here.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Benjom(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blatant lie !... I don't need to go into the story deep or study criminology to know that this was a calculated action to intentionally harm the man. Why an acid ... Why not pepper spray? That would have been enough to teach him the lesson he deserved. I want to believe that these two were love birds but along the line something went amiss and the lady decided to embrace the infamous jungle justice. As far as I'm concerned, she's GUILTY and consequently she should be made to face the full wrath of the law. Shikena! angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by delzbaba(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is extra odinary,hard to believe,you left him in your room and went to shower?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Seeeeeeee: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok the guy no gree pay after show she vex pour am acid... E get konji were hold you gal ask of ur car after sex, u tell am say it's your's please just allow me in.
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by ijustdey: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
“I came back to my room and saw Peter Nwogu
who is my church member in my room. He told
me that he travelled but couldn’t reach home
because it was late.

“I welcomed him as a church member, he then
asked me if I have food, I gave him the food I
warmed and I went to take my bath.’’

The defendent said when she came back from the
bathroom, she saw the deceased with only his
boxer and he made love advances to her.

I guess it must be a room self contained.

why didn't the man look for a brethren place to crash for the night than a female crib who can do and undo within a flash of madness in their judgement

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Peacetemi: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some women and Devil.

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by chynie: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is acid doing in her room

12 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please, Lai Mohammed should intervene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Taryur3(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lols...the rapist deserve it then now

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Praktikals(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yiibos always making headlines for the wrong reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by doveda: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Murderer! She should look for better loe next time.undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Lilaex: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Emmaoga: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH ACID IN YOUR ROOM... UN

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Emmaoga: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH ACID IN YOUR ROOM... UN

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Heureaux: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
madam i refuse to believe ur story

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Lilaex: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
what do u mean
HungerBAD:
This is pure Murder.

Her Story will not even pass a lie detector that is made in China(the fake ones), let alone pass the ones that we are using with our common sense, is she really serious? you went out, came back and met him in your room?he disappeared into the room? he tried to sleep with you and you started screaming and nobody heard you?and yes you keep a bucket of Acid in your room?is she normal?

If you had been a victim of rape before as you claim, you would not allow a man that is not your husband want to sleep overnight with you in the same room.

The heart of women?God protect me from those that will want to cut my life short for any reason. This woman is trying to get away with murder.

Everything about this Story is wrong. Unfortunately, the man is not here to defend himself any more.

To the name checkers association on Nairaland, please keep away from this thread, a life was lost so no tribal stuff here.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by hardbody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
How did the brother gain access first time?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by iswallker(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
this is serious...acid na water ni...cause he help you grease your thing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Iamvictor(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is a lie... no one we keep bucket of acid in a bed room haba!
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by ladyF(f): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol....Some people don't even know how to lie. So acid has become like palm oil that you buy and just keep in your room abi. lipsrsealed

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Blessedrinno: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
That serve him right. .it's a great lesson for his calibas

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by qualityovenbake(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Crime everyday, her story sound fictional.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by Guyman02: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keeping a bucket of acid in her room means that her action was premeditated. If the landlord lives in the same compound whom she had just given her house rent just minutes apart, there is no way that nobody heard her screams when there was no loud music or rain storm.
This is a case of love gone sour. Sadly a life has been lost and she wants to LIE Mohammed herself out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by verabetsy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
when my fellow girls dress like this, tell me why there will not be cases of rape

see pictures http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/06/hot-girls-exposing-their-private-parts.html?m=1
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by doveda: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Your mum must have done something horrible to you during her flash of madnesssmiley

ijustdey:

I guess it must be a room self contained.

why didn't the man look for a brethren place to crash for the night than a female crib who can do and undo within a flash of madness in their judgement
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by shamsuRana(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
That is bad..
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by EWAagoyin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
angry

Hmmmmm this is a dicey situation I refuse to judge.
Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by badthinds: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016

Dape village... Rape village.... no wonder

1 Like

Re: Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her by egedege1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
ladyF:
Lol....Some people don't even know how to lie. So acid has become like palm oil that you buy and just keep in your room abi. lipsrsealed

grin
ladyF:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo / Aluu Community Demands Release Of Monarch / Mom Whose Two Kids Were Abducted By Apprentice Has Attempted Suicide 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.